Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 16-10-2012, 11:46 AM
Experiencer
funny thing, GreenFairie did you feel particularly drwan or interested in this girl?

Instagram: Prananina
Old 17-10-2012, 03:04 PM
Enlightener

Quote:
Originally Posted by justme_jebba
Greetings friends,
i was just in a thread about past lives and this subject popped into my mind to discuss about

Are birthmarks, phobias and dejavus clues to past lives?
my daughter have 2 birthmarks one at her side and one on her shoulder..i said to her one day maybe you got them from a battle , such as an the bigger entry mark on the side and the little exit mark on the shoulder as like from a sword or big dagger.....

can you relate your birthmark to any phobia? ie, perhaps if have have full body birthmarks, maybe are afraid of fire or not have one chemical in the house.?

And dejavus, are they like a beacon on a map that indicates your on the right road of your life path?

im so curious of these if they relate to past lives

Whoa...

Deja vu is the feeling that you have 'been there before'. And, you have, either in the dream realm, or in astral travel. Considering you have many lives, a dream from a past life may be your present experience. Which I've never actually thought about, and is quite interesting.

I'm not sure if phobias come from childhood, or past lives, possibly both, it's acceptable.

Birthmarks have universally been unveiled as past-life phenomena, so that's possible.

Then again, you may have physical wounds from your previous incarnation which don't show up at all. And I'm leaning towards birthmarks also being genetic.
Old 17-10-2012, 07:34 PM
deepsea

I often wonder if birthmarks or some such pattern like those are there to remind us in a physical kind of way of our last life.
Are we supposed to carry these marks for some specific reason?
To carry the memories through from one life to the next.
A small clue perhaps?
Deepsea
Old 17-10-2012, 08:10 PM
Enlightener

I'm not sure, deepsea.. I don't see any real reason why birthmarks would be from past lives. But maybe, yes, you are right, to remind us of our last life. :)