Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 20-06-2012, 01:40 AM
faith83

a little confused

Hello all

Over the past couple of years whenever someone close to me or that I knew fairly well passes they always come to me in dreams. They don't have any messages or anything but they make an appearance in some way, shape or form. This has happened with the father of a childhood friend, my paternal grandfather, a coworker that I was very close to and a friend of mine that i went to high school with.

My grandmother passed a little over a month ago and even tho I miss her dearly I am at peace about it. I remember having two dreams about her before she passed. In November she was sitting on the couch with my grandfather who passed in 1986. then a couple of weeks later i dreamt that she was much younger and walking up a staircase that lead to heaven. At the time i didn't know what to make of it because she wasn't even sick then.

A couple of days before she passed I had a dream about her. She laid down in the bed and asked me to lay with her...

But since she actually passed she hasn't come to me at all. I'm really surprised because I thought for sure that she would. I'm thinking that maybe because I'm at peace with it she doesn't feel the need to but I'm still curious.

Any ideas as to why she hasn't felt the need to come to me?
Old 20-06-2012, 07:37 AM
Serenity Bear

It may be that she hasn't healed enough to get in contact.

A lot is about the personality of the individual, if they weren't the type to get in touch before they died then they wont be afterwards and vis versa. Also if you want a connection badly this can cause a block which stops the individual to come through.

I would just relax with it and see what happens in the next coule of months.
Old 20-06-2012, 07:55 AM
Sybilline

Maybe she has "crossed-over" as they want to call it? I don't know, when we come home to the source, do we still keep our individual human minds, or do we suddenly remember all our past lives and stuff?
Old 20-06-2012, 09:47 PM
Administrator

Hey Faith,

As you already get precognitive dreams you will know when out loved ones cross over go home, that time has no meaning in spirit,it could be that your grandmother has given you other signs that shes around, but you just havent realised,
give her time im sure she will visit you in your dreams in due time,

Namaste
Old 20-06-2012, 09:49 PM
Enya

She probably doesn't feel the need to pay a visit as she gave you two messages beforehand and you're coping with her death. She most likely is enjoying being with her husband again, meeting with old friends and exploring her new life.
Old 21-06-2012, 02:13 AM
faith83

Thank you for the replies

She did give a sign that she was still around on the day of her wake. We were all at my father's house getting dressed and a stuffed bunny that he had sitting on the wall flew across the room lol. We all knew that was nobody but her letting us know that she was ok

Also, she came to my aunt, Her daughter, twice in a dream showing her that she was with my great grandmother and was happy. So she has reached out and I'm glad that she came to my aunt because she was taking it the hardest.

I'm in no rush because I know she's ok and I'll wait for her until she's ready.