Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 30-01-2012, 08:28 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
I was born in ohio in the early 1980's, ......*snip*........, so my body would have died in early 1993 at around 90 something years of age.

Wow, I thought my maths was bad!

You wouldn't have even been a teenager given the above. I assume you mean you were born in the early 1900s....
Old 30-01-2012, 08:42 AM
Sangress

Quote:
Wow, I thought my maths was bad!

You wouldn't have even been a teenager given the above. I assume you mean you were born in the early 1900s....

*sheepish grin* Yeh thats the one.

Don't even get me started on my maths. Discalculus is a curse.

I was only out by a few decades *Cough*

At least I knew which time I was talking about, there'd be an issue if I actually thought it was the 1980's. :P
Old 30-01-2012, 08:59 AM
Suspended
Hee hee Sangress. I got a 'U' in maths (Unclassified)...and I'm darned proud of it!
Old 30-01-2012, 09:01 AM
Sangress

If anyone wants to ever torture me, just recite equations repeatedly for an hour and I'll be stark raving mad by the end of it. It'd be far too easy.

Anyhow....back to the topic. (sorry! heh)
Old 31-01-2012, 05:41 PM
Master

*chuckle* yeah Sangress, I thought there was something about that math too - frankly I saw it as a possibility you'd reached senility by the time you died...
Old 01-02-2012, 02:38 AM
Sangress

Quote:
*chuckle* yeah Sangress, I thought there was something about that math too - frankly I saw it as a possibility you'd reached senility by the time you died...

I have a habit of speaking about my past in present tense when assessing previous lives. I'm still the same person I was, just different age and time and its technically still my own birth either way.

But for some reason I don't count this life as being part of the rest though, which I find puzzling...then again this is my present life rather than my past life so I guess it comes from some form of twisted logic in my head.

......now back on topic? hah.

Oh and I forgot to mention that the date of my last birth was october 14 of the year 1893 (I had switched some numbers on my first try,) and the death had to have been 1993....so that made me...99?! -_-...I'm remaining skeptical of my mathematics again, I didn't feel that old. Oh well *facepalm.*
Old 03-02-2012, 07:31 PM
Master

Well, here's the news, smoking hot from the spirit world and my spirit guide in particular.... my last life ended during ww2. Turns out I WAS a german officer. A lieutenant, with a motorcycle with sidecar. And I ended up being killed by the nazis, for having secretly helped jews and other persecuted people. The guide was in great pains about telling me, because he thought I would blame myself to no end. But you know what? I am SO proud.

I guess I can stop wondering why I have been drawn to ww2 gear and uniforms and movies and weapons all my life, and german stuff in particular. Gott Gross!
Old 03-02-2012, 07:45 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
The guide was in great pains about telling me, because he thought I would blame myself to no end.

Do you think this behavior from your guide is because you blamed yourself to no end returning to the afterlife and your guide feared you would react this way again? but bravo from me! what courage to do such a noble feat.
Old 03-02-2012, 07:55 PM
Master

I don't know why he thought that. I would not be surprised to know I had done a lot of questionable things in addition the the noble one. A lot of bad things happen in war, in particular when you are fighting on the wrong side. For now, I choose not to dig further into that.
Old 03-02-2012, 08:04 PM
Quagmire

That I think is a wise decision.