Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 08-06-2011, 04:47 PM
Deactivated Account

oh I like that " special and sweet ", thank you !

I couldn't have said it better myself, lol !

Quote:
what i am feeling/thinking is that it is all about the spiritual awakening that is happening....It just seems that the universe is saying "hey! look!" and leaving it up to you to understand in your way....AND hooking everyone up who is having similar experiences
I think that is very well said !!
don't need a million people with a million different translations

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 08-06-2011, 05:00 PM
Deactivated Account

That day I saw the 444 on the microwave clock, I decided that if the Angels were with me, then I wanted to talk to them.

So I went in my room, got some of my Angel books together and choose one to read (it was a short one). I read the book, did a short meditation afterwards and decided to ask my guardian angel for a name.. and waited. Shortly afterwards, I did get a name ! This actually worked, I have heard others doing this, but wasn't sure I would get an answer.

We didn't actually talk, but it was nice to have a name. And then I took 6 of my Angel card decks and checked out my messages, amazingly so many of them repeated from one deck to another. Most interesting as I use a random method of shuffling the cards and seeing which ones peek out, or drop in my lap. I am not really into the lay it out card sequence messages, this other way seems to " speak to me " better.

A very nice afternoon

Expect Miracles !

Old 08-06-2011, 05:13 PM
scorpiowitch66

[quote=Dream Angel][i]
So I went in my room, got some of my Angel books together and choose one to read (it was a short one). I read the book, did a short meditation afterwards and decided to ask my guardian angel for a name.. and waited. Shortly afterwards, I did get a name ! This actually worked, I have heard others doing this, but wasn't sure I would get an answer.
QUOTE]

That is awesome!
Old 08-06-2011, 05:18 PM
Deactivated Account

yes, I was very excited !

psst * just a hint ,at the end of the quote to get the box around it - you need to put [/quote]

Expect Miracles !

Old 08-06-2011, 07:12 PM
scorpiowitch66

Thank you Angel
Kinda new to this stuff and forum dyslexic, I guess lol
Old 11-03-2015, 05:43 AM
SnufflexD

Lucky number?
Old 19-03-2015, 10:03 PM
solfuel

I have seen 55, 555 for over a year now. I don't feel scared, but I always know it brings much change eventually. I lost three family members, but aside from the losses I have gained so much composure and enlightenment and strength. I don't know what to think of it all. I will see it for awhile, and then something insane happens, and then it goes away.

Just when I'm wondering about how I haven't seen it, something catches my eye again. This is totally natural and in no way shape or form do I ever "look" for the fives.

I don't know wether to love them or fear them.
Old 22-03-2015, 11:23 PM
Deactivated Account

777 upside down = LLL = Love, Light, Laughter

Expect Miracles !

Old 24-03-2015, 09:32 PM
Newbie ;)
Pathfinder

I've been getting a lot of repeating numbers coming up. The first one was '777' and then I started to get more with 2s and 4s and 8s and 0s.

Look at this on my phone for example!

I believe this is a way of my angels reassuring me I'm on the right path. I also keep on seeing pictures related to angels and the word 'angel' a lot.

Just as I'm posting this I can see it says 'Thread: 777'!