Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 05-05-2011, 04:18 PM
Dawn

Want to share Mu, Lemuria, Atlantis Memories?

Blessings Divine and Many to you for your interest and time in this humble, little thread.

(Be warned, this does get a teensy bit long winded, and I do apologize for that.)

Thanks to a pm from Summerland, I've decided to post this here.
(And please, if you only want to scoff or put down anyone here, if you want to dismiss anyone's memories for ANY reason, or if you just want to be mean in general to other people, I'm asking you nicely here -> please don't be mean <-.

Leave this thread and go elsewhere. I would like this to be a thread for peaceful people who remember these things and would like to share, not a place for someone who wants to dismiss anyone else for whatever mean reason. This is not for the religion bashers to be in their soapboxes or an "I'm right and you're wrong!!" mentality.) So if you have problems with what is said here, if you wish to be rude or bible bash another person because it clashes with what you believe or that you yourself don't remember any past lives, just DON'T. Be the better person and go elsewhere. Please?

Now, onto the real meat and potatoes of this post!

I've heard that you guys have already tried a thread for Atlantis. What I'm hoping for here is for whatever memories and information you wish to share about, not what Plato wrote or some other ancient Greecian, Roman, whatever writer, but about the places of Lemuria, Mu, Atlantis, and whatever other names they are known by. Not modern interpretations by us, but the actual places that existed a long time ago. Those huge cities, the outposts, the tech-makers, the politicians, the crystal caves, the councils, etc.

I'm not entirely certain why, but I'm getting a heavy nudging by my guides to look into this particular subject (lol for about the umpteenth time over the years).
Whatever information about way back when that you wish to share, that you feel like sharing, please do. Perhaps, together, we can help provide one another with answers we've been searching for, or to simply learn something new about these old places we didn't know before now.

I've recalled past lives over the years (though the most fun things are to recall them with someone you knew in a past life that you are currently speaking with in this life!), and, like quite a few of you around here, have lived in Lemuria (and/or Atlantis, though I only went to Atlantis for a few visits. I couldn't stay because the intense energy from those crystal-packed caves would overwhelm me and make me sick). Lemuria, Atlantis, Mu, whatever you choose to call them by.

Now, the thing is, with the meeting of a past life friend in this life (who was a friend of both myself and my husband from a lifetime in Lemuria), I keep getting "nudged" to look into Lemuria and Atlantis. (For several reasons I won't get into here, I'm in no mood to do any astral travelling or meditation on it.)
So, I'm wondering, where are the most accurate sources of information (and pictures if possible) about that time and places?
I do know a bit from my own memories, about the crystal caves on Atlantis (since one of my friends worked there and seemed to totally enjoy it), about how my husband would work out in the boundary outside of the main city (?) of Lemuria, where the forest and the really big wall was to keep the city safe from wild animals, I know about there being stargates (not sure what they're really called, but from my own seeing them, and three different people I've spoken to have called them that), about that one time there was a meeting held inside of a large crystal building (can't remember what it was about but know it was important, but only select people could go to it, not everyone), I know I was a tech-maker, loved to come up with new pieces of technology (at least the innerworkings for them, all the circuitry I enjoyed working with).
I know a few bits and pieces otherwise, but, for the most part, from what I've heard from others. About how it was originally a serene, peaceful place but the people got corrupt and Lemuria sank (I heard from my friend that Atlantis was purposely sealed off and sunk into the sea because it was so dangerous, but it wasn't destroyed because it was such a huge threat).

So, what do YOU remember? Remember who you were in that time and place? What have you felt, sensed, astral travelled to about this ancient time and place? Feel free to share, and may you be always greeted with compassion, understanding, and respect all of the days you exist.
Old 05-05-2011, 04:45 PM
Enya

Hi, I don't have many memories as yet... I've never spent the time to seek them out as I figure if it's important, I'll get the info. I've always felt more closely linked to Lemuria than to Atlantis and I once had a dream where I informed a friend she and I came from Lemuria. I'm intrigued by your mention of crystal caves, because the one memory I have involves crystals.

I recall being a young woman dressed in long robes and standing in a cave with 12 other people. We each had a huge cluster of smokey quartz, which we placed on rock ledges in a certain order, gradually creating a pyramid design. I had the last cluster and placed it on the 'apex.'

That's it!
Old 05-05-2011, 04:59 PM
Dawn

Heya Enya!

Thank you for wanting to share.

I do find it intersting how, at least in the handful I've met, seem to be drawn more towards Lemuria than Atlantis. (I know my own reason was because of the energy of those crystals in Atlantis. Way too powerful for me. And I can remember at least 3 lives I had back then, none of which had me living on Atlantis.)

Your "dream" sounds mighty interesting, more like a bit of spiritual travelling rather than your run-of-the-mill dream. Of course, this was your dream, not mine. Only you can sense for certain which it was. (Though it's not unusual or unheard of to do spiritual travelling and working while your body is snoozing away in bed.)

From what I remember and little bits and pieces I've heard over the years since I've become spiritually active, spiritual, energy, and crystal working weren't at all unheard of way back when. Actually, kind of regular, every day stuff from how I understand it.

Your memory sounds really interesting. I wonder what the point of creating that smoky quartz pyramid was? Of course, back then being way back then like it was, it could've been for one of any hundreds of reasons.

Enya, thanks again for wanting to share!
Old 05-05-2011, 06:51 PM
glpoisson

A write up I did after uncovering information on my last life on Atlantis.

My last life on Atlantis began in a male body in the comfortable material surroundings of the upper middle class. While not wealthy I knew no want. The city where I lived was due west of the Pyrenees mountains. The separation between the material plane and the spirit world was not as pronounced as it was soon to become as the normal congress of beings with and without physical bodies was still an accepted reality not hidden behind occult practices or elitist privilege. With full accord and knowledge of my parents and spirit guides I consigned my life to service in the Temple of the Sun at the age of 12. Learning continued for what felt like another whole lifetime until I had reached the age of 23 or 24 and the world literally changed beneath my feet.

The geologic changes which signaled the final destruction of the Atlantean continent sent the remaining people fleeing to every corner of the world. Earthquakes and the resulting aftershocks lasted several days. After the earth and seas had calmed I found myself on a boat with between 25 and 30 women and children sailing east to an unknown future. We knew that the lands to the east of our old home were still intact and would be habitable. With the astronomical knowledge I had attained in the temple I was able to keep us aligned toward our intended destination. Four weeks passed until the sight of land raised the spirits of everyone on board and gave us hope that we would find a place to alight and begin anew.

Upon reaching the coast near the Pyrenees mountains we followed the coast northward looking for either people or a pleasantly suitable stretch of land to settle. I made it a point to meditate daily asking those unbodied beings who helped me to search ahead and help me direct the people I was, by default, leading to safety. As it was late summer we were able to make landfall a few times to gather what food we could. These stops kept us from suffering too much from hunger or thirst. We owed our physical survival to the women who had the foresight to bring along enough pots and containers of food and water to sustain us from Atlantis to the coast and to store what we were able catch or gather during our northward journey.

The northward portion of our flight took longer than the portion from Atlantis to the coast. With all of the stops for food and water along with the slow progress to examine the shore for possible habitation, either current or future, the weather was beginning to turn cool as we neared what is now the Danish coast. By this time we were traveling almost due east again and daily I felt a stronger sense that the end of our long journey. One day, after seven weeks of following the coast, the feeling that we had reached the end of our travels struck me so we made landfall on a heavily forested shore. The memories I have of that area are dark with trees and cold sea breezes. The sun shone often but I have little memory of basking in its warmth or even being able to go about unclothed due to the constant damp chill in the air.

We soon met the people who already inhabited the area. The tribe had around 100 members who all displayed hostility toward me in various degrees. This hostility was primarily due to my previous service in the Temple. I never found out the exact details but some persecution of the tribe by a group of Atlanteans had occurred within the previous few generations and still lived in the tribes memory. This persecution involved some loss of life by tribe members but I do not think overt warfare took place. The only reason the tribe allowed us to stay with them was that I was only one person and the others were all women and children who had no part in any past hostility. An overt anger at our presence mellowed slightly over the years to a resentment of our Atlantean origin. Individually we were accepted but some of the members of the tribe maintained a separation and a coldness in their hearts until the end of their lives.

The tribe had an oral tradition of myths and legends but had fallen into illiteracy as, over generations, more and more of their time was occupied with bodily survival. I saw an immediate avenue to not only integrate my people with those of the tribe but assist the tribe in their own learning. This met with a violent resistance which almost became physical. After making two attempts at teaching simple mathematics, reading and writing I let the matter drop and did not pursue it further. I covertly passed on what knowledge I could to the children as I became the tribal ‘baby sitter’ for the children old enough to move around but not old enough to help all day with food gathering and preparation. I was not trusted with anything other than this task and gradually acquired the aura of a ‘kindly old man’ whose ‘simple’ life and contentment with it was tolerated. On a few occasions I entered into a deeper relationship with a tribe member but these did not last for more than a season. I performed most of my interactions with the unbodied spirit beings who had recently passed over after living on Atlantis or who had been drawn to me to help me learn.

What healing I knew was mostly working with energy and light to benefit the spirit of a person so afflicted that their physical body developed a ‘dis-ease’. I knew that some herbs could be used to affect the physical form and I used these as a cover for the energy work I did in private. I developed a pharmacopoeia of herbs which did nothing or very little of what the others thought they did. The healing work was done mostly without the consent or knowledge of the tribe members which was a violation of what I had been taught in the Temple. I salved my conscience with the reasoning that I truly helped and did so only to lessen the potential problems brought on by bodily illness or spiritual disease. I also used energy work to create an area of calm peacefulness which fostered harmony and security in the tribes immediate surroundings. This assisted in keeping the other people in the area from casting a covetous eye toward the tribes land or its members.

As the tribes numbers increased we moved further south, about a days walk from the coast, to a clearing whose climate was more pastoral and the terrain less wooded. This area served as the tribes residence until after I left them. What small bits of spiritual knowledge I was able to impart to some young tribe members did not take hold so the tribes activities and thought processes changed very little over the span of my life. I lived in that body for around 120 years which was a very long time to the tribe members but an average Atlantean lifespan. Towards the end of that life I could feel a mellowing of the anger and resentment the tribe had harbored during the preceding years. I could feel in their hearts and hear from their souls a sadness for the knowledge lost to them when I passed into the world of unbodied beings.

This life has influence on the life I live now in a covert way. I have an almost instinctual need to perform any energy work or spiritual communication in private, far away from any chance of hostility or resentment. The acknowledgement of any work I do is not necessary for me to feel that my participation meant something or was appreciated. This has also carried over from the previous life. The energy work or spirit communication I do in this life needs to be more overt and not carry the fear of resentment or rejection. Further work will be necessary to succeed in this but a known lesson is usually easier than an unknown one.
Old 06-05-2011, 12:52 AM
Experiencer
Location: Adelaide, Australia - but born and bred in Ireland:)
^Wow! Amazing!!

Do any of you know, did any of these civilizations have warriors? I think I mentioned it before, on a different thread but didn't get an answer.

I once had a very vivid dream in which I was part of a group of warriors with blue skin and spiral tattoos/ markings on their skin. I've never been able to work out where I was, but the dream stuck with me. I read recently that some of the ancient peoples had blue skin, so I though it may be related?
Old 06-05-2011, 02:10 AM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asrais
^Wow! Amazing!!

Do any of you know, did any of these civilizations have warriors? I think I mentioned it before, on a different thread but didn't get an answer.

I once had a very vivid dream in which I was part of a group of warriors with blue skin and spiral tattoos/ markings on their skin. I've never been able to work out where I was, but the dream stuck with me. I read recently that some of the ancient peoples had blue skin, so I though it may be related?

The Celts had female warriors and did paint their skin with blue paint. Also they had many tattoo designs.The spiral is a very ancient powerful symbol used by multiple indigineous people.
Old 06-05-2011, 03:01 AM
Dawn

Glpoisson, thank you for sharing. Certainly an interesting read.
Something I don't understand, why were the ancient people so upset by Atlantians? Do you know why?

Asrais, sounds like Summerland is right about that. I've heard about the Celts as well. I've heard several times on tv and on the net about, and I quote "the mighty, ferocious Celtic warrior, famed and feared throughout the Roman empire, fighting naked or painted blue, screaming like a Berserker, and cutting off the heads of the enemy". It does sounds an awful lot like Celtics. I know that, on the last few pages of this thread http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=13949 They talk about a race with blue skin, but those are peaceful people from all I kept hearing about them, not warriors.

Not certain how much help that is to you, though.
Old 06-05-2011, 03:42 AM
glpoisson

Also look to the Indian legends of gods with blue skin. The spiral markings are probably Celtic in origin but look to all possibilities until one evidence is found or until one resonates with your being.

The Atlanteans were arrogant and were rather injudicious regarding who was affected by their projections of martial power toward the end of the Atlantean era. The tribe had members killed by Atlanteans, intentional or not, and when fear of physical death is a culturally accepted belief the bringers of death are not looked upon with and .
Old 06-05-2011, 05:32 AM
Experiencer
Location: Adelaide, Australia - but born and bred in Ireland:)
Hmmm, they definitely looked more like the blue skinned Indian gods, as I don't think their skin was painted. They were bald headed and they used spears for weapons. I guess my search goes on...

I seem to have derailed the thread, sorry :)
Old 06-05-2011, 12:40 PM
Dawn

Asrais, lol it's okay. No worries about it. I hope you've found a little bit of help here, and here's sincerely hoping you find the answers you're searching for.

Glpoisson, Ahh I see. Yeah, I suppose if I'd been one of those tribe members, I'd be none too happy either. Totally understandable.
Still though, I'm glad that you were able to find a safe harbor for yourself and the others with them.