Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 03-06-2016, 04:13 AM
Newbie ;)

A photo in front of my face

This is hard to explain, but I will give it a try. I was walking from my laundry room to my kitchen and all of a sudden I see this photograph come out of my head and it stopped in front of my face about 18 inches away. It was a photo and it blocked my view of anything behind it. I looked at it, and it was a picture of a house with a old car in front of it. I remember it pretty well. The house was tan with a nice front yard, and on the street in front was this blue car from the early 60's. It resembled a 1963 Chevy Bel Air. It was there for about 3 seconds, and it disappeared.
It didn't freak me out, even though I have never experienced anything like this before. The frustrating part is that I don't have any idea why I saw it or what it means.
I would love to figure this out and find out how to enhance this gift.

Has anyone else ever had this happen to them?
Old 05-06-2016, 01:14 AM
Experiencer
Those type visions are cool aren't they? Would make things alot easier if they were all like those. This is clairvoyance. You may very well be receiving it in other ways and this vision of the house is like a wake up call to the ability. What you saw, get a notebook and write down every single detail of it. It will pertain to something or someone at some point in the near future. Visions are tricky, because they are not generated by us and are of our memories they fade quickly.

You may be already having visions in your minds eye. Just like imagination but it's spontaneous. It can be a quick flash. For instance I had a spirit send me the song eye of the tiger. I could hear the intro. Normally when you hear that song you picture a tiger. I kept seeing a flash of a lions face and eyes. It ended up referring to 1 of 4 beasts of heaven, the lion. If you ask yourself, where did that come from? Write it down. I have found spirit will close in on things that are the most important.
Old 05-06-2016, 03:42 AM
Newbie ;)

I've had a few visions like that myself.one was of a woman walking across the street and as she turned ahead of me to walk in the same direction she had a face on the back of her head, smiling at me lovingly. Im guessing this was the real her, she puts on a face for everyone else. I knew who it was in reference to. Very cool vision.