Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 04-03-2020, 01:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
NO YOU NEVER have a good and valid reason to CONTRADICT YOURSELF. There is absolutely 0% value in it. Now I'm gonna tell you a secret. There is a value in it, but it is not in the self contradiction. The value of it is for YOU TO REALISE THAT THERE IS NO VALUE IN IT. The value is who you are! YOU ARE IT! YOU ARE THE VALUE. And you don't have to contradict your own values. So that you are freeeeee forevermore from ever again, contradicting yourSELF. That is the greatest and ONLY value that the self contradiction can offer you.

So what do you want? Do you want to enjoy company. Or do you want to contradict yourself by CRAAAAAVING for company as if it doesn't exist. As if it is SOOO FAAAAAR OUT THEEeeEEEeere so faaaaAAaar awAAAAAY and sooooo difficuuuuUuuUUlt to reEEeaaaach. Not really... The desire exists within you. It is not out there. It is trying to FLOW THROUGH YOU. IT is trying to come to you and through you and for you and as you and with you. But you have to allow it. By focusing on the preeeeeesence of it. The reaaaaaaality that you DOOoooooOOOO WANT. Not the reality that you dooooooon't want? The reality that you DOooooOO want. For it will forever be here and now for you, with you, as you, through you. As you can be do or have anything you so desire.

Craving is like crawling up to a waterfall of pure fresh water and bountifull treasures just floating down like endless gifts of the highest of heavens. And then being like "I AM SO THIIIRSTY!!! I AM SOOOOoooooo DRYyyyyhhhhh....." And then you basically solidify and crystallize and you just crack and crumble and stiffen and contradict yourself, you become so stiff! And hard! And you TRYYYYyyy so HAAAAaaard..... Even tho the water is right there. You basically turn into stone, and you become a nice funny weird looking statue upon which the waterfall flows and smacks and eventually shapes you out of your resistant despairity looking like shape. Into a more natural smooth looking stone. And that's the end of that self contradiction. At best your true self, your soul, can look at it and laugh about it. But YOU CAN NEVER BECOME THE SELF CONTRADICTION. IT IS NOT REAL. You can never become it. And THAT is why it FEEEEEEEELS SO NOT GOOD SO BAAaaAAaaD.

That is why it hUUuUUURts so much to contradict yourself. That is why it is so UnNAaAaAAAturaaall. IT is not compAAaaaAtible with your true normal natural nature. For if it was compatible with who you really are, then it would feel WOOooOOONDERFUuuuull! You would deliiiight in contradicting yourself. You would embeeeellish yourself in evermore SEEEELF contradictions.

So why do you crave for company? If you can have company. If you can enjoy the very desire for company. And allow it to flow naaaaturally throooough you. Freeeeely. Naaaaturally. Eeeeeeffortlessly. Uncondiiiiiiiiiiiitionally. Energy moooootionally. Emoooootionally. Trueeeeely. Enjoying the desiiire for company. The desire to be do or have anything you so desiiiiire.

Again, you are an inseperable energy motional extension of your true original source of infinite and eternal being and becoming evermore here and now all that you and all truely are being and becoming evermore here and now. And that is why it feels so bad to you to contradict yourself. Because you cannot become less, you cannot seperate and disconnect yourself from your true eternal herritage of everlasting joy. It is who you really are! You cannot become less than it. And if you try. IF you Tryyyyyy, rather then BE! Then you will simply suffer over it. Because trying does not exist. IT IS NOT REAL. It is a self contradiction. It can never become a reality. It has never become a reality and it never will and it is not being a reality. It is simply a self contradictory thought. An energy motional idea that you can focus upon that lessens your own physical body consciousness, temporarily. For you can only temporarily pinch yourself OFF from your own true source of beingness, but you cannot ever disconnect yourself from it. That is why it feels so BAAaaad, because it is so unnecessary. There is no point to it. There is no reality that is capable of coming out of it. And so... It will simply wither and die. And that's it. And then you are free again from this self contradiction.

For you can only suffer for as long as you are capable and willing to hold on to it. But the moment you let go of that self contradiction? Wooosh. You are free. Like someone who dies. Instantly, re-emerges into pure positive energy. Coming to full blown realisation of aaaall that they've become and aaaaall that they truely are being and becoming evermore effortlessly and naturally and freely and truely empoweredly and joyfully and knooooowingly and coooonsciously. Hiiiigh consciousness. VIVID LUCID EVER REPLENISHING EEEEVER REFREEEEESHING EVER AWAAAAAKENING CONSCIOUSNESS. EEEEVER KNOOOOOWING CONSCIOUSNESS. EVER ENLIIIIIIIIGHTENING COOOONSCIOUSNESS. FREEEEeeee... To beeee... Dooooo.... Or Haaaaave anything you so desire.

Because you are being and becoming it evermore naturally and effortlessly and joyously here and now.
Great post. Maybe slayeroflight confuses desire with craving?
Old 06-03-2020, 10:45 AM
1337_d00d

I think what the OP is trying to say is that whatever you want to manifest should not have the feeling of want attached to it, as that only perpetuates the reality that you lack that which you desire.

I've come to the understanding that we manifest realities and not merely things. So the reality we should manifest is one where we already have the desired thing and not one where we want it. Is that not so?
Old 06-03-2020, 03:28 PM
Master
How to do manifestation/the law of attraction the correct way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Hi, I only read your post here and will second all that you said, of course.

Now anyone can second it, but for people who don't know - I have had complete success,
(unbelievable really for many, even my friends are simply astounded) for decades before the term LOA was coined - using
intense directed emotion talking to the Powers That Be,
(you can call them angels...God, Jesus or Krishna, Your Higher Self, the True Self, The Absolute or the All That Is...no matter)

Now, *ONE healing in decades - came to naught - but, there were so many blocking forces it was beyond anyone to by-pass
the person, her husband and friends beliefs that it was 'impossible' to
recover from this disease..so deeply implanted...it was 'just
what it was'.

Ha, even Jesus wouldn't waste his time going to his home town. Were there not blind or lame people there? Sure ---
but he knew they would not be open to what he had become - a healer for one thing, no longer the boy and carpenter they knew.

Belief and deliberate intent, sometimes called directed emotion do indeed work, everyone...
coming from a person who, by sheer grace, knows, and from repeated experience...since 1975.

Does one get to a point of connection that they can simply 'think of something they need or want' with no emotion
and it comes about, and fast?

Oh my yes!
But, it takes a special, consistent, sincere relationship with 'Whatever you call It".
(Me? I say God, my Father, my Heavenly Father.)
Acknowledge Him in all your ways ---and just see what happens, my friends.

And use great emotion and feeling...and just watch.

Continue reading Neville Goddard, Abraham-Hicks and the many New Thought authors that had repeated,
continued success in healing and helping others find the 'Formula': Catherine Ponder, Florence Scovel-Shinn,
John Randolph Price - to get you started.

Ha, google - "The Game of Life and How To Play It" or
"Nothing Is Too Good To Be True"
"The Power of Feeling"

Hi Miss Hepburn,

I found another one of those excellent authors, Thomas Troward, whose writings have helped me immensely, in reference to the title of the OP's thread, and the irrefutable examples of your own life, (which I personally consider as inspiration for mine)....

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...&postcount=147
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 09-03-2020, 08:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337_d00d
I think what the OP is trying to say is that whatever you want to manifest should not have the feeling of want attached to it, as that only perpetuates the reality that you lack that which you desire.

I've come to the understanding that we manifest realities and not merely things. So the reality we should manifest is one where we already have the desired thing and not one where we want it. Is that not so?
What I was mostly trying to say is that whatever a person wants to manifest should feel like he or she is going to get what he or she wants.

Attaching a positive or negative feeling to it, keeps him or her locked in the duality of positive/good and negative/bad. When you think and feel something is positive/good, there is always the chance of you thinking and feeling the complete opposite, which is negative/bad. Positive/good and negative/bad are all based on the ego/I.

Feeling like you know you are going to get what you want or desire, when you are content and grateful for what you have and when you have everything you want/desire is a neutral feeling. Having everything you want/desire is what abundance is all about (abundance is not about having a billion dollars). Lack and scarcity is not having everything you want and desire. So the best thing to do is to learn how to be grateful for what you do have (not worry or think about what you do not have) and to learn to feel like you have everything you want and desire already, even if you do not have everything you want.

Feeling of wanting does not create problems or contradictions. Being greedy, needy and craving is what creates problems and contradictions.
Old 11-03-2020, 11:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337_d00d

The yearning for it is not there. But you can want something and have it at the same time. Which feels like joy. So let your emotions help you guide you in this.
Often people think they are thinking about what they want, when they feel bad emotionally, which indicates that they are thinking about the lack of what they want.
Once you include the emotion in your thinking, everything becomes appearant and obvious and natural and effortless and joyful.