Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 06-11-2019, 08:22 PM
Seeker
Unhappy I don't feel the energy...

Everyone talks about feeling the energy of something...but I don't feel anything at all when I touch my crystals or tarots cards. Is something wrong with me?
Old 07-11-2019, 09:59 AM
Guide

Nothing is wrong with you. We are all different and we all react differently to stones and crystals. Some are immediately very sensitive to them, others are not. Some feel with their hands, some (like me) feel the energy through certain chackra's.

Just bond with them by keeping them in your surroundings, take them in your hands from time to time and experiment.
Old 07-11-2019, 01:19 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonbunny
Everyone talks about feeling the energy of something...but I don't feel anything at all when I touch my crystals or tarots cards. Is something wrong with me?
Some people don't feel energy at all, I used to be like that until I sort of awakened to this aspect of life. When I first awakened to energy I was like woah what the hell is this? So it's not metaphorical ** after all!!

I was already doing meditation b4 but I think the thing tht really helped me make that transition was this practice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdqOkBiwbsM&t=630s
It's like shooting your whole with energy which can be jarring and throw your body off balance, but it might help with connecting to energy, although I wouldn't do it for months on end. hope it helps
Old 08-11-2019, 03:21 PM
Master
Also, some stones are very subtle and a Herkimer Diamond may help. You can
always try to connect with your stones at sunrise or sunset.
Old 08-11-2019, 05:06 PM
Seeker

You can also try keeping clear quartz with you, it's one of the crystals that can make you more sensitive to energies. It might put you into a meditative state though, so it's worth observing how you react to it, and so when and how it's best for you to have it with you.
Old 11-11-2019, 06:43 AM
Experiencer
in my opinion, it takes time to understand the energies. in general and also for specific crystals and stones. i realized that as years passed by, i started to learn how crystals help me and how I should use each and when.

the one thing people keep saying and which is a big truth, is that your intuition is golden. but how can we trust our intuition when we don't know much about crystals or combining them, when we can't feel some crystals or don't know what others do etc... Naturally we ask others but others may only give us a glimpse of their opinion. Eventually, with testings and use of crystals as time passes, you will start to learn yourself how it makes you feel.

Let's assume there's no such thing as crystals energies, but you still attribute each crystal to certain uses and feelings. As time goes, it becomes a strong belief that using one of your crystals for a certain purpose will work. And the truth is, that it will work. Other people might say this is placebo, but they are missing the point. Because when it really works, the experience is still true! When it works, you are tapping into those specific energies!! So it is all real. Crystals are great tools. Maybe crystals carry their own energies which should be true, and they help you sync with that energy but it always is customized for each person's life scenarios. Maybe crystals don't carry energies but just helps us create them from within ourselves, because the mind is so so powerful and mysterious, you have no idea. Or maybe you do. In the end, we know it works and this can only amplify the journey. So I guess my answer to you is, if you don't feel anything, just keep exploring and take with a grain of salt everything you read. Lose the impatience and things will move faster. See what it does to your mind and pattern of thoughts and perspectives when you use crystals rather than what makes your body feel, though you should not overthink it and just be.

If I could recommend crystals to really feel, I think with black obsidian and moldavite you can't go wrong with these, one is grounding and the other is high vibe and quite ungrounding. In the end, if you ever have a chance to embark into a psy journey, you will then literally feel crystals and see their auras and know all about it, but temporarily. But the trick is to learn all that while in a 'sober' state so you can apply it daily and when needed :)
Old 11-11-2019, 12:36 PM
I don't feel 'em either ---but I know they work!
And there's nothing wrong with me.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru