Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 19-05-2011, 08:44 AM
Kruise

What sign is things to do with water malfunctiong around the house mean?

The past couple of weeks there has been a lot of things breaking down, malfunctioning around the house, and they all have a connection to water. The swimming pool has developed a leak causing the top-up system to run nonstop making a loud noise in the house through the pipes, the waste disposal unit has broken again today (only newly replaced it about six months ago), two cars have had sudden radiator leaks, the roof above the lounge flooded in the rain last weekend. Going back longer than recently, we have an ongoing problem with the hot water tank, the spa pool has a leak they can't find, and the washing machine has been running poorly, not getting water into it and then not washing properly.

Is there a hidden message here, or is it just a run of bad coincidence?
Does anyone know about signs around the house relating to something in one's life?
Old 19-05-2011, 08:56 AM
Prokopton

Water is emotion. I have actually seen this happen to people with strong emotions who don't want them to break out... this may not apply to you, but I'll mention it anyhow.
Old 19-05-2011, 10:21 AM
Gerryh

Water is related to emotions( hidden usually) Career, life path , and money.Could be a Feng shui problem that is causing this.
From personal experience in my case it was money related.I personally have had all kinds of plumbing problems from blocked drains,leaking taps and geyser.I tackled each and every one of them and now am capable of fixing any plumbing problem around the house. Also income improved dramatically as well.Write down a list of all problems related to things around the house and deal with them . Your house will be in order and you will feel a lot better for it.
Best wishes Gerry
Old 20-05-2011, 03:34 AM
Kruise

Thanks Prokopton and Gerryh for your replies. Will definitely get onto getting everything sorted out, and in the meantime am trying to look at the emotions thing too. Six of us live in the house, including three teenagers, so there will be a tonne of emotions floating around I'm sure, not just from me:)
And I can only think the money thing is the fact that my ex-husband and I are still to work out our settlement etc so that we can move on with getting divorced etc, so maybe that is what I need to be doing.
Thanks again.
K.