Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2012, 05:41 PM
Master
Miss Hepburn... I would appreciate your posting the techniques here, if you wish. ( umm... may I suggest keeping it simple...)

Xan

Old 05-02-2012, 08:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
There are techniques to hearing this unstruck music ...pm me if
anyone wants to know.
It would be my pleasure.

I can't remember if there are some already on this thread.
It's a big thread now!

watch out, the guru police will come and get you for revealing 'secrets' (though I don't recall getting many more than "listen and be patient " )
Old 05-02-2012, 08:30 PM
Humm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dar
(or something like that )

Coolest sig EVER.
Old 06-02-2012, 03:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humm
Coolest sig EVER.

or something like that
Old 06-02-2012, 03:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dar
watch out, the guru police will come and get you for revealing 'secrets' (though I don't recall getting many more than "listen and be patient " )
I know, but Geeze, our guru lied making us all think he was the "holder of some Secret" - what ** - I'd be happy to share what little I know from him and Kirpal Singh and Yogananda - it's not a "secret" any longer.
Any one could look up Rhadasoami or Sant Mat and find out so
much about esoteric yogic techniques.
( For the Inner Sound, Sat Naam, Divine Music, Music of the Spheres or Celestial Harmonies)

(Btw, Dar, I have had enormous experiences from this technique- I lived in the ashram for many years and put in many hours of meditation,,, I may not follow our guru anymore - BUT the techniques he showed are sterling.)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 06-02-2012, 03:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Miss Hepburn... I would appreciate your posting the techniques here, if you wish. ( umm... may I suggest keeping it simple...)

Xan
Can't, only on an individual basis - they really are pretty esoteric - and they should be shown to a sincere seeker only.
That is why the gurus keep then so guarded!

But, I think enough is enough.
Still there has to be some instruction ,,,with respect to the preciousness.

Remember as you posted:

“The knower of the mystery of the Sound knows the mystery of the whole Universe.”

- Hazrat Inayat Khan

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 06-02-2012, 03:48 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I know, but Geeze, our guru lied making us all think he was the "holder of some Secret" - what ** - I'd be happy to share what little I know from him and Kirpal Singh and Yogananda - it's not a "secret" any longer.
Any one could look up Rhadasoami or Sant Mat and find out so
much about esoteric yogic techniques.
( For the Inner Sound, Sat Naam, Divine Music, Music of the Spheres or Celestial Harmonies)

(Btw, Dar, I have had enormous experiences from this technique- I lived in the ashram for many years and put in many hours of meditation,,, I may not follow our guru anymore - BUT the techniques he showed are sterling.)

So what does it all do for you?
Old 06-02-2012, 03:55 AM
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper

Hmmm, it is a key or a way to focus on the Inner Sound Current or Sat Naam or the True Name.

It initially brings peace of mind....but that is only initially --- when one really gets into it --- meaning focusing full attention on it formally, for a long time - it can take a person to incredible places of wisdom and love and wonder and beyond.
It is a door from the finite to the infinite.

That sentence is quite profound.
As Kabir and Guru Nanak and Hafiz have spoken about.

Old 06-02-2012, 04:11 AM
silent whisper

So how do you use this incredible wisdom and love and wonder from the infinite well?
Old 06-02-2012, 04:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper

In my own experience, simply listening to the inner sound current drew me deeper in meditation, and over time sped up my process of awakening and surrender considerably.

There's a subtle effect as it works directly to transform energies and raise frequencies, rather than through the mind.

Xan

Closed Thread