Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 17-06-2019, 01:16 PM
Knower

End of the road?

Some people say that the Creator is mean as forcing us to undergo this spiritual journey as a school and that they don't believe and they don't want to be on this spiritual journey that this should be the last life, the end of the road. They are tired,bored, nihilist, so they don't find any meaning in life, they don't want to play as being students and they want end of existence. Is that possible?
Old 17-06-2019, 04:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by freebird
Some people say that the Creator is mean as forcing us to undergo this spiritual journey as a school and that they don't believe and they don't want to be on this spiritual journey that this should be the last life, the end of the road. They are tired,bored, nihilist, so they don't find any meaning in life, they don't want to play as being students and they want end of existence. Is that possible?

Feelings are feelings and we can feel anyway we do. The mind is powerful and can create any number of ideas/thoughts about life. Last life feelings are often about the awareness of endings in major ways one knows themselves and their life is coming too. When we reach the end of our tether it can often hail resurrection time, much like the hero’s journey reflects.
Old 17-06-2019, 08:04 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebird

Some people may not want to play at being students and they may fondly imagine that they can make the choice to return to Source at the end of this life and never leave that state, but perhaps this is just another stage of their learning. The reality of human existence may be quite different to what they want.

Other people are grateful to the Creator for all the wonders and opportunities of life on a beautiful planet, and they welcome the lessons of the spiritual journey while accepting the possibility that existence never ends and one day they might enter a greater reality to continue the journey.

If life on Earth is a school then one day we will graduate as spiritually mature beings, whereas at the moment most people seem to be spiritual infants.

Peace
Old 17-06-2019, 09:13 PM
Master

Some / same people say "accept people how they are" ...
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.