Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 06-06-2019, 03:00 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
I apologize for this long-winded post.

You have gifted me beyond measure, dear One. I could have read for a long, long time more.

Thank you for these gifts, and for sharing yourself with us here on this forum. It's an infinite blessing.

Namaste, and a hug,
JL
Old 16-06-2019, 08:26 PM
Newbie ;)

Cat Source or reincarnate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staceyboo
Hi, what do you believe happens when you die I have been thinking a lot about this recently I work in a job were I see a lot of death and it always confuses me when I person dies there physically there but there not if that makes any sense I look at them and there not there I still talk to them as if they was there but there not I can't seem to get my head round it. Last year a close family member died of cancer and they promised me they would visit when they went but they haven't is this because they can't or is it because there just gone you live then die or our we just not ment to know what happens when we die until we die what are everyone's thoughts on this am not a religious person so don't really believe in heaven and hell but find it hard to believe we just die

Basically I’m gonna short it down for u... we go to the astral realm and then we decide wether we want to reincarnate or go back to our original source selves. Source is what creates everything we are source and we are creators of the universe and everything else we are the “god”. Nothing exists outside of source.
Old 17-06-2019, 02:17 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illdieformycat
Basically I’m gonna short it down for u... we go to the astral realm and then we decide wether we want to reincarnate or go back to our original source selves. Source is what creates everything we are source and we are creators of the universe and everything else we are the “god”. Nothing exists outside of source.

Which part of us makes the decision whether to reincarnate or go back to source?

I suspect that whatever the personality might think about having a choice, the reality may be different.

Peace.
Old 17-06-2019, 05:28 PM
Pathfinder

Im going to kill myself and then im going to get everything i want
Old 17-06-2019, 06:14 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickswordfish

Rickswordfish,

I am sorry but I don't think this is a good topic to joke about.
Old 17-06-2019, 09:54 PM
Master

Quote:

Hi Rick

I strongly advise you not to kill yourself. Killing yourself is not the answer to your problems.

Peace.
Old 17-06-2019, 10:42 PM
Master
Quote:

I have worked with many who have died through suicide or/and drug overdose, and I can say they were not in a good place and would have remained there for a long time, without help, even so they don't perceive time as such.
Old 20-06-2019, 09:49 AM
Master
We reincarnate again, most likely..

Hopefully rather soon than later. It sounds unfair to be all caressed and surrounded with pleasant things in some afterlife hotel, being in an extremely nice place, and then eventually be told.. ''You know, I hate to break it to you, but you got to go back.. unfinished business and all of that..'' That's rather cruel..!!

I mean.. just get on with it, send us back ASAP, no point in all those illusions..

Old 20-06-2019, 07:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by essvass
Dear 7L,

Thanks! It's interesting you replied today of all other days. Yesterday I finally had a mediumistic reading with a woman from Massachusetts that I waited for for a couple of months. These days, I only get readings once or twice a year, and usually at the point where I can't help myself. Yesterday's mediumistic reading turned into a guidance reading. Later, I'd love to know about your pertinent 'less profound questions'. I am leaving town and will be without my computer for a while.

Blessings,
Hello there essvass :) I missed this from earlier.
If you see this at some point, let me know if you want to check out some mind-benders I've discussed of late (over these last several months and last few years really) with the guides. Many things finally began to gel the last 6 mos or year or so.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 29-07-2019, 09:12 PM
PureEvil760

First, you can enter heaven while alive and not die, it takes the same effort either way. Shortly after death Archangel Azrael 'the grim reaper' offers her assistance, if you decline she will come back in a week and offer again, if you decline again then you be left to find your way back on your own, which may take awhile so I strongly suggest accepting her help. You basically exist in the astral plane which could be all kinds of places. Interestingly religious people, since they believe in a stero typical heaven so strongly, it actually exists, the white clouds and all that stuff, its fabricated but they think its real and get stuck there for awhile but eventually realize its not because things that arn't eternal can't exist for eternity.

Beyond that, you return to eternal reality entirely, language is too basic.. or possibly too complex to describe that, experience only.