Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 10-08-2017, 03:29 AM
Newbie ;)

People who feel "different". I need some help

I've always felt different, like I was torn out of a book. Some type of character that no one had believed really existed.

It's not the way I dress, or talk, or act.... but at the same time, maybe it's all of it?

Have any of you ever felt this way? You just feel strange and like you stick out. People don't know you as "Oh, that one guy", but as an odd character.

I was recruited into a church to play guitar and I sat there tuning my guitar with only a few people in the room... this little boy walks up to me and goes "You should be famous.... I mean, you seem like you're famous. You look it".

It was the most bizarre thing I'd ever experienced. I had only played one song and this tiny little kid goes just "You look famous".

This is NOT meant to be a narcissistic post, I actually felt sort of self absorbed writing it. I am just reaching out to see if anyone can explain this / validate it???
Old 13-08-2017, 03:24 AM
Knower
Children are still/more connected to their Soul, till society gets a hold of them and suppress it all..lol...It's actually not surprising to hear of children "seeing" your Soul via your eyes...and since we generally reincarnate among Soulmates/Soul family, etc, perhaps he "recognized" you from past lives together..;)...I've recently had an Awakening and had eye-lock recognition with 2 young Soulmates (guys half my age) and even young little kids (strangers) are staring now into my eyes..lol

It's been known that musicians can be more connected with their Souls so perhaps this will be just a taste of more "recognitions" to come...;)

Wishing you light and love on your path..:)
Old 13-08-2017, 07:36 PM
Deactivated Account
Artists (music/paintings and other creative forms of expression) and inventors are the ones who are usually more connected to their Creative side, and thus more connected to the Spirit, even if they may not be aware of this connection.

Anyway, what is different ? Why is it important to be different than the rest ? and yet, inside of you, you may feel it.
Not only that you feel that you are different, but i think you feel that you are yourself, and not like the others, who only play the role of wanting to be different.
If your spiritual connection is Good, then your sense of difference may be real. Because fools can fool only other fools, but never the spirit.

May God and light be with you.
Old 20-08-2017, 11:06 PM
Knower
I have this experience quite a bit! I had a kid walk up to me and ask me if i was on TV a little while back while i had my guitar on my back and get looks from people constantly like the "who is this guy ive seen him somewhere" i used to hate being center of attention and eyes being on me and things like that, i just laugh it off now and give people a smile and a hello or something similar. Just do what you do and don't get drawn into an image of yourself i would say, just let the true you shine through people always notice those who have an aura or a presence about them. I find this with musicians too, there is just a sense of knowing somehow, when walking through places where people busl they always seem to turn around and give me a look. Some of us have this presence and all of us can learn to tap into it i believe but for now let your truth shine through and inspire those around you !
Old 21-08-2017, 01:05 PM
Badcopyinc

This could be because of you're state of vibration. If you vibrate high then you will feel out of place around others. I live east coast US very low vibration area. The more I grow and progress the less I fit in.

Could also be of your origin or past lives. If you're from a different star system then you will definitely feel out of place or different.

But every time I've leanred about myself or who I am and how I'm different I've also learned that it would be destructive to think of myself as better or even to continue to think of myself as different.
Old 26-08-2017, 08:55 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc

But every time I've leanred about myself or who I am and how I'm different I've also learned that it would be destructive to think of myself as better or even to continue to think of myself as different.

Why is it destructive to think of yourself as being different if you really are different? What's wrong with acknowledging and accepting this, at least to yourself?
Old 26-08-2017, 12:15 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessa
Why is it destructive to think of yourself as being different if you really are different? What's wrong with acknowledging and accepting this, at least to yourself?

I was incorrect when I wrote that. Wasn't fully to what I understand now.
It was coming from a thought process of, were all one and that believing were separate is part of what makes you carry an identity. identity is something that one must work through on their path to enlightenment. That is if one is on that path. Hence me saying I was incorrect because not all are after enlightenment.

learning I was no better or farther along or more sane or more crazy than another is my own personal lesson that led me to drop more social conditioning from my thought process. Giving me more acceptance for myself and others no matter what they say or do. But I could not learn that lesson personally till I lost identity and the idea that I was somehow different.

A friend of mine teases me because I'm from a different star system. They like to poke fun and say I'm an alien. But I don't view myself as that I understand and accept it and retain the knowledge from that system and experience. But that is not who I am. I'm a soul just as they are.. just as everyone is.
Old 25-08-2017, 08:33 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy92l
I've always felt different like I was torn out of a book.

Oh, Tommy, that's a great metaphor! I love it! That’s exactly my feeling …

And further, I feel like I was torn out of this time. As if I were on one hand much older than others and on the other hand much younger and unbiased as a little child.

Tommy, I’m also a musician and I agree with the other members. It seems as if musicians and artist might be connected a bit more to their soul and spiritual power.
We have to use this power as a gift! And we should use it to bring peace & happiness to people as much as we can! That’s a wonderful challenge for us. We should seize the opportunity which is included!

And I think also that children have this unbiased view of things and persons. They often see what adults don't see anymore because life has buried their clearness.

Have a nice day and all my best wishes for you and your music!
Old 17-09-2017, 08:38 AM
Knower

I would go for it
Old 24-10-2017, 07:42 PM
Master
me 2 hav 2 flt

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔