Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 19-12-2016, 09:56 AM
Deactivated Account
Reiki Master Attunement experience

Good Morning! Yesterday was a big day for me as I finally was able to become a Reiki Master! During the attunement I distinctly felt a tapping on my right inner knee cap. While it had occurred I had thought to myself that perhaps this was part of the attunement, and that my teacher was tapping on my knee so I did not think much about it and continued to meditate during the attunement. Near the end I felt a chill, then a surge go up through my body, legs to head. The surge made sense after being taught how to pass an attunement on to another. After the attunement was completed I shared with the teacher what I had physically felt, including the tapping on my knee. My teacher smiled and said that she hadn't touched my knee. Upon rising from my seat the entire right side of my body felt quite strange (this sensation did go away after a few minutes). My teacher shared with me that during the attunement she almost forgot the order of the symbols (she is a very experienced Reiki Master, and has been attuning people for several years). She says that this has never happened to her before, and felt it was a message for me to practice drawing the symbols more, and that I may confuse the symbols. While practicing giving an attunement yes I did draw the symbols out of order, because 2 two of them looked similar to me. She had also said that her guides had urged her to tell me to slow down. I will have to practice practice practice before I hold my own class, but the experience was awesome!
Old 19-12-2016, 07:27 PM
Master
Very awesome, thank you for sharing :))
Old 27-05-2019, 04:10 AM
Seeker

Nice insight :) really cool!

I am a keen Reiki Enthusiast. My sister is a practitioner and we often run Reiki exercises together. My aim is to become a practitioner myself. In the mean time, I am dedicated to researching this topic and providing my findings for anybody else interested in Reiki Healing.
Old 24-12-2019, 09:08 PM
Seeker
Interesting. Thanks for sharing that with us! Always nice to hear of others experiences
Old 27-12-2019, 07:55 AM
Master

Happy journeys

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx