Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 21-04-2014, 07:23 PM
PrincessMiyo

1010 and 1111

No matter what I always seem to look at the clock at 10:10, or just those numbers will show up unexpectedly everywhere. (Especially if I'm sad or just not feeling 100%)
I read online that it was a sign that your angels were near you.
I also see 1111 a lot, same with 333.

Thoughts?
Old 21-04-2014, 08:24 PM
Phantasmic Fox

1010 indicates your thoughts and feelings are in unity with your astrological influences. 1111 indicates you have entered a new cycle in life recently and your thoughts you have at the moment of seeing the numbers are correct for this new cycle. Continue with these thoughts.

333 is a message from your spirit guides. It's their way of saying yes. They are in agreement with you. 444 would be a no.
Old 25-04-2014, 06:01 PM
PrincessMiyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasmic Fox
1010 indicates your thoughts and feelings are in unity with your astrological influences. 1111 indicates you have entered a new cycle in life recently and your thoughts you have at the moment of seeing the numbers are correct for this new cycle. Continue with these thoughts.

333 is a message from your spirit guides. It's their way of saying yes. They are in agreement with you. 444 would be a no.
Thank you!
Would you also happen to know what 1212 is?
Old 26-04-2014, 02:26 AM
Phantasmic Fox

Your train of thought is leading you along your spiritual path, you're moving forward.
Old 03-06-2014, 02:58 AM
Seeker

1111 is a sign of a spiritual awakening.
Old 03-06-2014, 03:42 AM
Master

Quote:

Can you tell me where this information came from? For years now, almost every day when I look at the clock it's 11:11, either in the morning or in the evening - it really can't be telling me that I've entered a new cycle, I feel it's impossible to enter a new cycle every day, lol.

1111 MAY mean a spiritual awakening but only for some people, I believe. As for me I don't believe that I'm spiritually awakening every day of my life, lol - that happened a long time ago.

All due respect, but who says, or what book or whatever, says that 1010 indicates that your thoughts and feelings are in unity with your astrological influences?

And the same for 333 and 444 - I would rather trust my pendulum than wait for a 333 or a 444 to show up.
Old 07-06-2014, 12:42 PM
Phantasmic Fox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
Can you tell me where this information came from? For years now, almost every day when I look at the clock it's 11:11, either in the morning or in the evening - it really can't be telling me that I've entered a new cycle, I feel it's impossible to enter a new cycle every day, lol.

1111 MAY mean a spiritual awakening but only for some people, I believe. As for me I don't believe that I'm spiritually awakening every day of my life, lol - that happened a long time ago.

All due respect, but who says, or what book or whatever, says that 1010 indicates that your thoughts and feelings are in unity with your astrological influences?

And the same for 333 and 444 - I would rather trust my pendulum than wait for a 333 or a 444 to show up.
You are right to impose because numbers do not reveal themselves in the same patterns for each individual person. They reveal themselves according to astrological influences and other structures. Overall, it gets very complex. I try to be more basic than I usually am, but I can't help but read the numbers as though they are showing up for me.

I admit that I also do not always read numbers as they are written. Oftentimes, I see them reversed, or I add them together, or I separate them... Then I proceed with reading them. A good example is 11:11 because it is the most frequently perceived number, perhaps as much so as the numbers 3 and 7. 11:11, to me, can mean a variety of things. New beginning is a major one but I'll know if it means new beginnings if I feel particularly fresh and clean that day or if it showed up on the day of a new moon during the hour of the moon, or the hour of the sun... Then 11:11 could be boding the importance of something new that already has come my way, or is coming my way now. I've also read the number as simple good luck when I only have seconds to notice it. I don't put much thought into it, and the numbers simply adjust my perception in my favour, lifting my spirits.

I see 1010 as alignment with astrological influence because 10 is completion, and I read 1010 as completion mirroring completion. The first 10 is me, the second 10 is the cosmos. Therefore, I'm in alignment with the cosmos, or, astrological influences. it could also be read as balance, good luck, or wealth is to come. For me, at least, it all really comes down to the present moment and what's going on according to the individual. By such logic I have always believed that the individual is the best to pick up on these things and understand their meaning. For the most part, the knowledge of other people is like a point of reference when we are stuck.

If you're good at using your pendulum, that's great. A lot of people don't have the patience or sturdiness to use a pendulum. I definitely think such tools are greater to use than waiting for numbers to show up.
Old 10-06-2014, 06:08 PM
Master

Quote:
I see 1010 as alignment with astrological influence because 10 is completion, and I read 1010 as completion mirroring completion.

Perhaps 10 means completion for you. There are different numerological systems and I follow the old Chaldean numerology meanings as explained by Linda Goodman in her book Star Signs. They are infallible, for me and for many people I know who use this system

For me the number 10 suggests new changes, originality and vibrates to the Wheel of Fortune Tarot card.

To me number 9 means completion
Old 12-06-2014, 02:54 PM
Experiencer

Gosh that's much the same as the Spirit Guide system. 9 is completion. 8 is preparing for completion.
Old 13-08-2014, 03:12 AM
Pathfinder

I get 1010 a lot, and 1111 time to time. I've been getting 1010 since 2012, and I prayed for guidance what it meant. It means order in society. But it will take some effort. You have 10 fingers and 10 toes.

I know this because one day, I was driving, and I was just wondering how people traveled with horses. But now we have cars that can go really far and fast. But what if there were no traffic lights? Then it would be so chaotic. With traffic lights, there is order in society. Then, I looked at the clock spontaneously, and I saw 10:10 am. That's when I knew that 1010 means order in society. And it has to do with 'doing.' So 'doing' something with effort will bring about order.