Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 09-10-2011, 04:42 PM
sesheta

11/22

Hi Everyone;

I have read in a couple of places about the numbers 11 & 22 being significant (i.e. "master numbers). My birthdate is 11/22//1972. Can anyone shed some light on the meaning/significance of this in regards to numerology, astrology, etc...if any? I have read a bit about numerology but, alas, it is numbers, and math/numbers just tend to make my head hurt :) Any information/insight will be welcome! Thanks :)
Old 12-10-2011, 08:58 PM
Experiencer
I am not a numerologist, but I plugged your birthday into astrologycafe.com/numerology and your lifepath is a 7=which is a spiritual-seeker number. I don't know how the 11 and 22 in just the actual birthday relate to ones life, however I do know that they are master numbers. 11 means vision and 22 is master builder.
Old 12-10-2011, 09:27 PM
Medium_Laura

Yep Zag is right, you must add up your numbers. I'm 11/20/1967 = life path of 9. :)

so you would add 1+1=2, 2+2 = 4, 1+9 = 10, 7+2 = 9, add up 2, 4, 10 and 9, you get 25, you reduce a two digit number by adding them together 2+5=7.. You are a life path of 7.
Old 12-10-2011, 09:30 PM
Medium_Laura

LIFE PATH 7

The 7 Life Path is the searcher and seeker of truth. You have a clear and compelling sense of yourself as a spiritual being. As a result, your goal is devoted to investigations into the unknown, and to finding the answers to the mysteries of life.

You posses a fine mind; you are an analytical thinker who is capable of great concentration and theoretical insight. You enjoy research and putting the pieces of an intellectual puzzle together. Once you have enough pieces in place, you are capable of highly creative insight, and of practical solutions to problems.

You enjoy your solitude, preferring to work alone. You need time to contemplate your ideas without the intrusion of other's people's thoughts. You are a lone wolf, a person who lives by your own ideas and methods.

As a result, close associations are difficult for you to form and to keep especially, marriage. You need your space and privacy, which when violated, can cause great frustration and irritation. When your life is balanced, however, you are both charming and attractive. You can be the life of a party and you enjoy performing before an audience. You enjoy displaying your wit and knowledge, which makes you attractive to others, especially the opposite sex. But you have distinct limits. While you are generous in social situations, sharing your attention and energy freely, you are keenly aware of the need to come off stage, and to return to the solitude of your lair. You associate peace with the unobtrusive privacy of your world. Therefore, intimacy is difficult for you, because you guard your inner world like a mother lion does her cubs.

However, all this privacy and solitude can cause isolation and loneliness. You can be aware of an emptiness in your life, a part of you that yearns for company and close companionship that may be unsatisfied.

If isolation is brought to extreme, you can become cynical and suspicious. You can develop hidden, selfish motives, which people may sense and cause them to be uncomfortable around you. You must guard against becoming too withdrawn and too independent, thus shutting out the love for others, and keeping you from experiencing the true joy of friendship and close companionship.

You must especially watch out for selfishness and egocentricity, thinking of yourself as the center of the universe, as the only person who really matters. Social contract gives you perspective on yourself and on life, while too much isolation can make you too narrow, and even shut off from the rest of the world.

Secretly, you may feel jealous of the easy relationships formed by others; you may perceive others as less inhibited than you, or more free to express themselves. You may harshly criticize yourself for not being more gregarious, powerful or capable of greater leadership.

Your challenge in life is to maintain your independence without feeling isolated or ineffectual. You must hold fast to your unique view of the world while at the same time being open to others and to the knowledge they have to offer.

With your abilities to learn, analyze and seek out answers to life's important questions, you have the potential for enormous growth and success in life. By the time you reach middle age you will radiate refinement and wisdom. Phytaguours, who lived 2500 years ago and is often called the father of numerology, loved the 7 for its great spiritual potential.

The person with a 7 Path Life often finds success and satisfaction with business, science, religion, insurance, invention, the occult and anything relate to research.

ttp://www.ofesite.com/spirit/
Old 15-10-2011, 05:03 PM
sesheta

Thanks guys - that was really helpful :)
Laura - most of that actually fit me perfectly - until I found my TF....now I find I am definitely more about wanting to end my isolation - but only with him, lol!
Old 23-05-2012, 05:59 PM
Rhodes

My birthday is 11/22/1962 so my path number is 1+1+2+2+1+9+6+2=24 or 2+4= 6. I am friends with a life path number of 7 and so the description is spot on about how he is. We get along great though, there are rubs and we butt heads sometimes but we know we're different in some ways and embrace that difference.
Old 29-05-2012, 09:58 AM
Master

Here's a link if you want to try out numerology in depth http://www.mysticscripts.com/numerol...ology-reading/ it has been very acurate for me and others.. and is free And pretty lengthy in depth wise :) hope you enjoy it