Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 14-08-2018, 07:41 PM
Newbie ;)

Angel1 Spirit guide communication in dream (Michael Jackson?)

~ This following is what I wrote about my 'dream' (despite this not seeming like a dream at all) upon waking. I am a little anxious about posting this as I feel many would perceive my experience a little wacky. I could write an entire passage about my past and experience with spirituality, however it will be much to long for anybody to read! In short, around two weeks ago I experienced a complete spiritual shift and greater 'awakening' than ever before, apologies if that sounds somewhat gimmicky. One huge outcome I have noticed upon this shift is a clear connection with guides, of which I have been sceptical about in the past. I have however sensed a protective presence surrounding me during the past decade or so, of what I can pinpoint to being an archetypal father figure (my actual father has never been there for me emotionally, and I have always felt unloved by him). Anyway, getting back to the topic, I would gratefully appreciate if somebody could give me their perspective on this 'dream'! ~

Drifting between observant and lucid dreaming, and occasionally turning about in bed and opening my eyes for brief moments (yet still in dream state), I saw the presence of (and please withhold any judgement as of yet ) Michael Jackson almost above my sense of sight (of which I recognised as being present in my mind’s eye and mental processes). I feel it necessary to disclose here that I have always been a fan of Michael and felt an innate connection to him. I can relate to him in many ways and was heartbroken when he passed. He was sorting through my perceived problems and hardships, sending suggestions and potential resolutions unto me. The ‘dream’ didn’t have narrative, though. What I saw was a representation of guidance, and an overwhelming sense that he is present and aiding me along my life journey.
In the second segment of this ‘dream’ I seemed to astral project. Still sleeping, I went under my duvet, where lay a single sheet of lined paper and a pencil. I instinctively held this pencil to the paper, and wrote ‘Is this Michael Jackson?’ at the top of the page. I held the pencil in my left hand (despite being right dominant) and put it to paper, turning my head to the right and looking away. I waited for the pencil to move, without physically moving it myself. I felt very clearly the word ‘yep’ being written after two or three indistinguishable words. I then got out of bed so to speak (this is why I believe I somewhat astral projected) and took the paper to the crack of light shining through my door to see the words ‘Brogan (my name). Yep this is me’. I went back over to the bed and climbed in, shocked yet excited and still somewhat confused. I found my hand being used as a medium once again to convey an answer, this time reading ‘Yes, this is me’. Prior to sleeping, I meditated for approximately for 25 minutes in candlelit darkness. Once in meditative state, I asked questions telepathically to my 'spirit guides', asking them to flicker the candle light on my bedside table if they were present. The candle light flickered, and when I instructed them to still the light, it immediately did. I asked the guide(s) to send a name into my head to help my identify them, and I got ‘Michael’ multiple times. Something to note is that earlier on in the night, I got the ‘notice the signs’ oracle card sent to me once again (marking it three times in a row over the course of three days). In meditative state, I asked 'Michael' to flicker the candlelight if he was my guide. Again, the light immediately flicked. I asked him to still the light, and it instantly did. I repeated this at various intervals with the same response, occasionally seeing the light flickering in very dramatic motion. The last thing I asked my guides was to make themselves present in my mind’s eye; an image, a thought, anything that could signify their presence to me. I continued meditating yet had no further signs in my mind. That is until I had this 'dream' later that night. Is this experience what I perceive it to be? It was very profound to say the least. Also worthy of note, I have experienced MANY synchronicities referencing Michael over the past week, seeming to come out of the blue.

Thank you if you took the time to read my post, I greatly appreciate it! I am open to any and all interpretations :)

Last edited by BroganPaigee : 14-08-2018 at 11:43 PM.
Old 16-08-2018, 09:56 AM
Master
Hello Brogan,

I would see this dream as a validation that Michael is indeed one of your spiritual guides. You must have an authentic attunement to his energies.

Your dream was a profound experience. Now apply it in your life and listen to youir guidance.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 16-08-2018, 11:54 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello Brogan,

I would see this dream as a validation that Michael is indeed one of your spiritual guides. You must have an authentic attunement to his energies.

Your dream was a profound experience. Now apply it in your life and listen to youir guidance.

John

Thank you so much for your reply, John. It was most definitely profound, and it definitely made me sit up and listen! I am looking forward to applying these messages to my life.

Kind regards,
-Brogan