Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 30-09-2017, 06:00 AM
Guide

Seeing things....

:)

I wasn't sure which subject to put this over because its different and I have never experienced this before... I dont even know how its happening... anyways what is happening is not really much to talk about now but here it goes....

I will have dreams... and I would be conscious of the dream content and etc but once I wake up from a dream I will have kind of aura burn of something. I have no idea what it is... It wasn't in the dream and I dont know how I could be staring at something while Im asleep in the pitch black and wake up with something fading away... I will say this... when I am asleep and wake up I can see auras full on... I am also able to receive telepathic messages easily at this point too but also some other stuff... its kinda like drawing from a random deck of cards to see what "magical power I will have next.. seeing through walls. Seeing higher dimensional planes... etc ... I think the closer I am getting to raising my vibration and achieving the state of silence that this will be getting more vivid... but maybe more next time

:)
Old 30-09-2017, 08:21 PM
Tedmil

I recently posted a thread similar to what you mention about about having a dream, waking up and seeing a face that was random from the dream that fades away. So those auras?
Old 30-09-2017, 08:25 PM
Guide

Nice haha we are probably getting that solar activity activate things within us... I suspect it will increase... Sometimes I see things full body but very clear or lights.... tsk tsk more meditation. What do you mean on your last statement? "So those auras?"
Old 02-10-2017, 07:06 PM
Tedmil

I was asking if those are auras. I find them very interesting whatever they are, the detail was amazing. I seen two full body types several years back.
Old 03-10-2017, 02:16 AM
Guide

Hmm.. Im not sure exactly what it is... If it was an aura it will still be there. It looks more like an retina burn and how it fades away once you stop looking at it... kinda like if you look at the sun and turn away you will see the circle still but it starts to fade. That time I saw it was a square that faded away quickly... there was another time at my parents house where I have meditated for years and have a lot of crystals.. so the area is of higher vibration I saw symbols that looked like writing on the wall...

My guess is that once you wake up your minds vibration starts to move towards an active one so if i was to meditate more and for longer periods I would have a clear mind and would be able to see it longer if anything.... Tsk tsk this stuff is def tricky...

but encouraging... :)
Old 03-10-2017, 12:09 PM
Guide

Yep........ tonight I woke up for no reason... and I saw p9 clear as day but it was in lime green....... no idea whats going on but it seems to be intentional...
Old 14-10-2017, 02:41 AM
Guide
Strange....
Old 14-10-2017, 04:04 PM
Guide

lol.. I know right.... I saw something a couple days ago... it looked like a energy was flowing around my room.... but faded away. Maybe I am bridging across vibration and seeing things physically vs with just the eye...
Old 09-05-2018, 06:29 PM
Guide

So today I have a realization while listening to the emerald tablets of thoth..... The thought of alantean writing came to my head and I looked up what it looked like and bamm!!! Its exactly what I saw..... but now now lol