Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 07-04-2013, 12:20 PM
Quagmire

I think there lies something interesting in our describtion of the chakra's with the heart as the balance center. Our so called higher chakra's can be either in balance or not as well as our so called lower chakra's can. The thing about vibration no matter what "level" of vibration it is on it is our perception of it that defines how we perceive it. Any vibration that we are in balance with will make us feel light/empowered and any vibration we are not in balance with will feel heavy and leave us in a state of struggle. This we will feel in the heart chakra as it is the one that keeps notice of how balanced we are, though if we live in the crown chakra we tend to completely ignore the rest as it is quite free of boundaries and well connected to everything else (quite a wonderful place to live if it is in balance). The basics of it all is that both high and low vibrations have desired states. Anger, fear and rage simply can be described as being imbalanced towards the Self, yet keep in mind that there can exist situations where they can be described as being in balance with the situation.

Here is my take on this from my place of understanding through the eyes of the inner child (keep in mind this is very simplfied; though understood the true complexity of it is quite simple): The Crown is the playground of the inner child. Here you will find no limits at all to what is possible. If it is in balance with the energy of the Self you will see clear images of what goes on in the rest of you, yet if it is out of balance with that energy the scenary shifts into a nightmare. So while the crown can be a great place for the inner child to take up residence it is not its true home; it is merely its playground. The Third-Eye is the perception of the inner child. It is from here it sees the world and it is here you will find its perception of everything. When in balance your perception of things are more balanced, well thought. When not in balance it is here your doubt gets born and clouds your vision. The Throat is the expression of the inner child. When in balance you express your Self well, when not it is like everything comes out wrong. I have this here saying: if you perceive part of your Self as ugly then you will also express it in an ugly manner. The Heart is the home of the inner child. When it is in balance we feel at home, when it is not we feel like we are out of place; a state that some might describe as "being in hell". The frustrating point of the Heart can be, that if the one living in it is not in balance then it does not feel balanced. The Solar Plexus is the inner child. It is the light that shines bright and clear enlightening the path of the Self. A balanced inner child will feel good about itself with a healthy belief in the Self, while imbalanced there will be a lack of worth. The Sacral is the inspiration of the inner child. When it is in balance it is like a fire burning full of passion When it is in a state of imbalance you will find yourself in a lack of inspiration all together. The Root is the presence of the inner child. If in balance and combined with a balanced crown, up through the Self, a Now that is without boundaries will be the perception of your reality. The existence that will be revealed before you is the true essence of the Now that it is all that is; so it will also be your "highest" or "lowest" state of existence based on what state of balance your Self is in.

What is a rainbow without all its colors?
Old 07-04-2013, 12:34 PM
Master

That's a beautiful post - and I love the colours.

The thread takes a twist and lots of twists and turns to make a fuller and richer picture.

How important is the inner child in balancing the vibrations.
Old 07-04-2013, 12:54 PM
Quagmire

As important as you believe it is. It simply is an image one can choose to use or not. It is said that it is from children and drunk people you hear the truth So to me the image of the inner child is an image of an energy that is true to itself. So when we are in balance with our inner child we are simply in balance with the energy of the Self; meaning that there is no imbalances to cloud the Self.
Old 09-04-2013, 09:59 PM
AbbeyWilcox

So is it okay to seek higher vibrations, as long as you are firmly grounded? I would hate to be negatively impacting the earth by raising my vibrations D:
Old 09-04-2013, 10:31 PM
Quagmire

I tend to say that it is not about raising your vibrations but about expanding your perception of your Self. We are kind of like trees. As we grow and reach for the stars we need to keep ourselves firmly rooted in order to sustain ourselves; yet it depends whether you wish to expand your Earthly reality or so call quit (read ascend). The latter leave a negative impact on Earth from my POV.

Here is a quote (hope it is not too long ): The common gifts all Blueprinters bring to this world is the intuitive understanding of the original blueprints. Blueprinters know poverty, dis-ease, hate, fear, and all kinds of struggles are abnormalities.

The above creates a condition where people would rather leave than stay and that puts fuel on the ascension fire depleting Earth of its light energies; this leaves Earth far more dense than it could be if we rooted our light energies within Earth.
Old 10-04-2013, 12:23 AM
Niebla0007

Raising the vibration is causing a deep imbalance in the energetic field

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
The emphasis on raising the vibration is causing a deep imbalance in the energetic field with the astro and the earth plane.
Bring back the energies to the balance.

A similar idea to your point has been at the back of my mind for quite sometime now. Wondering how many people in their awakening bothers to
journey into the deep bossom of Mother Nature/Earth,(and the underworld in Shamanic practice) for exploration, to learn to properly harness nature magic/energy, and most importantly for Grounding,
apart from Inner Journeying and Raising their vibrations.

I am with you in encouraging everybody to help bring the energies in balance.
So, pls to anybody reading this, take a few moments to look at
http://meditation.org.au/class36.asp The Feminine Energy of the Universe and it's Meditation as a start.

Love the Lovely points of the Inner Child.

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 07:02 AM.
Old 10-04-2013, 01:31 AM
Super Moderator
I always think the safest and healthiest way to raise spiritual vibrations is with the energy of Love.
With that energy on board, there is nothing excluded. The depth of the Earth is loved as equally as the stars. All is more "one".
And bear in mind that the energy of Unconditional Love is THE highest vibration we can know.
Old 10-04-2013, 02:04 AM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
And bear in mind that the energy of Unconditional Love is THE highest vibration we can know.

There is no top of the mountain without a mountain.

Unconditional love might be better described as expanded to the point where it no longer makes sense to call it love; it truly is a paradox (or is it an illusion) that a condition like love can be unconditional. But what is said is that if you exclude part of the whole then you will do harm to the parts of your Self that you do not include. You might transform your Self into something that is not in balance when out of your element (let us in this example call it high vibrational love). The beauty about anything unconditional is that it does not have to be anything at all; basically it is Nothing until we give it meaning. At that level it is closest to the source of creation (according to my Mythology of Nothing that is Nothing), therefore easier sustainable.
Old 03-01-2014, 12:41 AM
konstunnar

Raise your vibration with Earth. Mother Earth has not lowered in vibration. It is we who slowed our own frequency. Raise your frequency to that of love towards Earth. Do not lower your vibration to that of disharmony, unless that is what you want to do.

Without darkness, where does the light shine -- and without light, where does the darkness shroud over? In deed, you do need a harmony of both light and dark. That does not mean you need to lower your vibration. In fact, balance will manifest in your experience no matter what.