Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 13-11-2010, 12:53 AM
Master
Pulsing oscillating aura

Hi straight in with an odd question. my aura has felt unusually strong lately, and am annoyingly sensitive to everything around me. when quiet in bed in a relaxed state i can feel waves rippling up and down my body. These waves feel quite strong like a pulling feeling its as though it has a physical weight or something. I noticed one day even standing up I could cause this oscillation by willing it with my palms. I was using this to attempt to move objects which didn't work. One day last week my aura stayed in that oscillation mode and wouldn't stop, It was really distressing. It took until late the next day to go back to normal.
I am still at a loss what this is all about. Any ideas? I have had a smaller sensation similar prior to vivid dreams of other places in meditation. Its really freaky who do you talk to about that? It really isn't in my family doctors job description.
Old 13-11-2010, 12:58 PM
Serenity Bear

The aura does oscilate as you call it and its quite natural. It has a resonance that matches our spiritual ascension. The body usually brings the energy down through the crown and the body and out through the feet. This is why if you say the word ground to yourself you feel heavy within your feet.

You can get energy in other ways but that is about building up energy within the body.

It sounds like your going through an awakening - this means your energy vibration/oscilation has been raised and thus you now get a peek in what ever your developing etc. Your body should get used to it over time, and it should settle down.

If you meditate regularly you can feel the loss of all feeling in the body, infact you become like there is not body, you can rock, twist, spiral, etc.. Awakenings come in about once a year depending on your development practices.

Signs of an awakening:

None of your protection practices work
You feel the energy within yourself
Spiritual contact is persistent and constant
Burning sensations in the hands, feet or a feeling of stretching around the chakras
Seeing little sparkles of light- I call them fairy lights
Seeing orbs more often

I would try to ground yourself as much as you can and hopefully your body should adjust to the new energy vibration wthin about a week, if it doesnt then theres something else going on.
Old 13-11-2010, 01:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Bear
The aura does oscilate as you call it and its quite natural. It has a resonance that matches our spiritual ascension. The body usually brings the energy down through the crown and the body and out through the feet. This is why if you say the word ground to yourself you feel heavy within your feet.

You can get energy in other ways but that is about building up energy within the body.

It sounds like your going through an awakening - this means your energy vibration/oscilation has been raised and thus you now get a peek in what ever your developing etc. Your body should get used to it over time, and it should settle down.

If you meditate regularly you can feel the loss of all feeling in the body, infact you become like there is not body, you can rock, twist, spiral, etc.. Awakenings come in about once a year depending on your development practices.

Signs of an awakening:

None of your protection practices work
You feel the energy within yourself
Spiritual contact is persistent and constant
Burning sensations in the hands, feet or a feeling of stretching around the chakras
Seeing little sparkles of light- I call them fairy lights
Seeing orbs more often

I would try to ground yourself as much as you can and hopefully your body should adjust to the new energy vibration wthin about a week, if it doesnt then theres something else going on.
maybe your right something changed and become more acute, it has been driving me nuts this week particularly around my hands. If I walk along the footpath my hands tingle at every changing density of object grass driveway etc if my fingers point down and it crosses the path of things. It has been like that for a while. This week though it got annoying like its past the novelty stage.

My hands particularly the right one can feel those objects energy field over a meter away, I know something is there. I dont need to focus or concentrate to sense things its just always there cant switch it off. seems my fingers are always tingling lately

my aura doesnt look any different it looks the same.
Old 13-11-2010, 02:52 PM
Ladofthelight

I encourage you to embrace it!

Serenity Bear pretty much covered every base.

I have had the "body throb" for quite a while now. Grounding does help.

I personally believe a lot of people are starting to feel this way. Better to welcome and explore than become annoyed, just my opinion.

Much love!

Lad
Old 13-11-2010, 11:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladofthelight
I encourage you to embrace it!

Serenity Bear pretty much covered every base.

I have had the "body throb" for quite a while now. Grounding does help.

I personally believe a lot of people are starting to feel this way. Better to welcome and explore than become annoyed, just my opinion.

Much love!

Lad
Thanks I have only been this way for about 5 months I'm stil getting used to it all sensing energy is cool but you never think you mught sense something wrong as well

ps stars i see every night orbs occasionally
Old 13-11-2010, 11:19 PM
Master
Doyou guys get depressed about being in a minority, Its not like you can go and chat to your neighbours about it doyou guys reveal seeing auras to people?
Old 13-11-2010, 11:27 PM
Ladofthelight

I find strength from being in the minority! I have made the conscious decision to explore all that we are capable of, and I have never felt more at peace.

Yes, it can get lonely from time to time, but that is usually when my brain tries to make sense of everything.

I can empathise with your descriptions here Lightworker-gold (chemistry humor).

You are not alone.

I encourage you to speak your "truth" you may be suprised by how many other people are feeling this way as well.

Loves.

Lad
Old 14-11-2010, 01:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladofthelight
I find strength from being in the minority! I have made the conscious decision to explore all that we are capable of, and I have never felt more at peace.

Yes, it can get lonely from time to time, but that is usually when my brain tries to make sense of everything.

I can empathise with your descriptions here Lightworker-gold (chemistry humor).

You are not alone.

I encourage you to speak your "truth" you may be suprised by how many other people are feeling this way as well.

Loves.

Lad
I like it its kinda fun having it, I can just see it now going up to fellow tradesmen in a workshop "dude your aura is so beautiful" lol you kinda cant do it they wont often take you serious.. would be funny though. Thats what i meant by being alone with it. a couple of guys i study with at college really liked me telling them and really were open about it.
Old 14-11-2010, 10:24 AM
Serenity Bear

If you are saying youv had these problems for 5 months, then its gone past the awakening stage, and you will need to do something about your chakras. It sounds like your running hot (ie too much energy in the system) so try to close your chakras down more often or at least narrow the appatures so you dont receive so much energy.

Tingling hands usually mean a healer of some sort, so this maybe something worth looking into.

I suggest you get yourself to do some gardening, get your hands in the earth. You would also need to ground yourself once or twice a day at least.

Tingling hands and legs can be a sign of a medical condition, so if your feeling off colour get it checked out with the Dr.
Old 14-11-2010, 11:51 AM
Master
medical it could be but i asked the doc. and he ok'd it. what it is islike a pins and needles pressure that only lasts for as long as objects are in my aura when some of the time I worked out just then if I get in my spa pool for some reason it all stops and the energy sensation is gone, and I felt normal foran hour.

You know you mentioned healer, every time I se someone sick i get the urge to do something but dont know what. I get the urge to use my palm chakras somehow. can to much energy hurt you if it is like that?

Last edited by Lightspirit : 15-11-2010 at 09:38 AM.