Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 13-10-2010, 09:33 PM
Master
Relationships and spirtuality

I don't really know how i define myself I guess I am new age.. I am hesitant to speak about my beliefs bc they are so off from the norm lol esp with christian or muslim men.. i feel worried religon is a deal breaker and makes me undateable (not that i have any options at the moment lol) i don't know what exactly to even say, how to make it sound normal lol

anyone dealt with this before? what did you do?>
Old 16-10-2010, 06:11 PM
ColForbin

Wait for the one that loves you and either agrees with or isn't affect by your spiritual beliefs. :)
Old 16-10-2010, 07:13 PM
Rumar

What I do since my belief is also not common (it's rather rarely believed), I just use what knowledge I have of Christianity if anyone wants to discuss religious matters, but normally I just don't have much to talk about religious wise, I normally keep my conversations outside in random things like personal lives, work, society, etc.

I know how they can eventually result to religious discussions, but what EVERYONE needs (including myself at times) is religious tolerance, just because we believe in different things doesn't make us much different. Seriously, you shouldn't worry about religious beliefs when it comes to relationships unless it's something being forced upon you. This is one field that everyone even the most "understanding" and "open minded" seem to have trouble with.
Old 16-10-2010, 08:31 PM
Master
ok thanks!
Old 16-10-2010, 08:53 PM
Kapitan_Prien

I find myself in the same position, but in my case it isn't so much that...it's how I reincarnated that puts me in a peculiar position. I don't think I could be in a relationship with someone who didn't reincarnate via soul exchange...as the experience is totally different than reincarnating via birth. And this is what I tend to be rather wary of bringing up.
Old 16-10-2010, 09:43 PM
Rumar

Well, if you're talking about soul mates, that soul who used to be with you in every life and wishes to be sharing this life with you, they would merge into the person you're attracted to.