Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 11-10-2010, 08:33 PM
Ladofthelight

Fatigue

Has anyone else been experiencing quite a bit of fatigue lately? The change of seasons seems to be part of the reason, but I find myself being tired a lot of the time now.

I am sensing lots of movement around me, and spiritually things have gotten pretty intense as of late.

Just interested in opening a discussion about what some other people are experiencing and thinking is going on.

I am not depressed, nor am I sick.
Old 11-10-2010, 08:37 PM
Master

The more energy I feel run through me generally speaking, the more tired I am. I just take more naps.
Old 11-10-2010, 08:51 PM
Guide
I'm definitely on the same boat as you guys! I think the tiredness is due to the over whelming spirit circulating through the world right now. For me atleast, this time of year is always over whelming / Very peaceful and wholesome.. Very clearsighted and just great in general.
Im happy others feel the same way though :) Isn't the season just so uplifting?

I wish ya'll a happy (soon) halloween and happy cold season
Old 11-10-2010, 08:57 PM
Guide
Funny I find this, for today, I've been feeling exceptionally fatigued.

I did a lot of hiking yesterday, maybe that's why Looks like a transition for quite a few people at this time of year.
Old 11-10-2010, 09:06 PM
Master
me to is there something we can do to protect ourselves from the energy?
Old 11-10-2010, 10:23 PM
Ladofthelight

I don't necessarily think there is anything to protect ourselves from... Only positive things have been happening to me, and I believe it does take its toll.

I have been waking up in the middle of the night very frequently lately, usually to visions in my room. Physically my sleep cycle might not be as sound as it has been in the past, but there is a lot of things happening in my fields right now, so I think it is quite a fair trade off. :-)

Rosewater, if you feel energy in your fields that you are not a fan of, you can intention it to go away. You can recognize it and ask it to leave you alone. To me, everything is energy, and I believe we are all eternal, thus, nothing can really "hurt" us.

Just opinions, not mandating any sort of ultimate truth, or saying that my ideas are better than yours... :-)

I was just curious, from a human perspective, if others were experiencing the same sort of fatigue that I have lately.

I agree with Jorddy, it is certainly a peaceful energy. Peaceful to the point it puts me to sleep!

loves.

Lad
Old 11-10-2010, 10:35 PM
Master
i see thanks
Old 11-10-2010, 10:57 PM
Master

I noticed it particularly before and after the equinox but things have settled down since then.
Old 12-10-2010, 12:17 PM
star-child

I'm very often feel fatigued, it could be a health problem though.
Old 12-10-2010, 01:12 PM
easy

Hi Landofthelight!
I went through a similar situation in May / June / July... now it has eased!
Feels as a good thing... nothing to be afraid of... just a sort of adjustment to different frequencies.
Light and love