Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 27-10-2017, 03:36 AM
Guide
Time Travel and the SSG

TIME TRAVEL AND THE SINISTER SECRET GOVERNMENT

In the book "Shining the Light 4" channeled by Robert Shapiro, a space being named Zoosh said (on November 21, 1996), "So here you have people who exist in the future---very powerfully in that negative future (a POTENTIAL future only)---and because of the advanced weapons research culled from the future by the Nazis during World War 2, they managed to develop, at least with some struggle, a variation of a time machine in which they attempted to manipulate the past and potential futures to make a grab for power.
Understand that the sinister secret government is at its core a representation of the dark sides of ALL INDIVIDUALS. By "dark" I do not mean the unknown or that which you need to explore and understand; I'm talking about what has come to be called the negative side of people. The more experiences of negativity you have, the more there is in existence. Thus the exploration of negative potential in World War 2 had a lot to do with that ALTERNATE negative future. As a result, toward the end of World War 2, they had this "time machine." It was really very rudimentary (fortunately) and limited. It was very expensive to power but cheap to build, or they wouldn't have been able to maintain it. They've lost so many people in time that it's ridiculous. That's because they didn't know what they were doing---traveling through time when you're in a negative space gives you at least an 87% chance of becoming totally lost."

Old 28-10-2017, 01:54 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer21
TIME TRAVEL AND THE SINISTER SECRET GOVERNMENT

In the book "Shining the Light 4" channeled by Robert Shapiro, a space being named Zoosh said (on November 21, 1996), "So here you have people who exist in the future---very powerfully in that negative future (a POTENTIAL future only)---and because of the advanced weapons research culled from the future by the Nazis during World War 2, they managed to develop, at least with some struggle, a variation of a time machine in which they attempted to manipulate the past and potential futures to make a grab for power.
Understand that the sinister secret government is at its core a representation of the dark sides of ALL INDIVIDUALS. By "dark" I do not mean the unknown or that which you need to explore and understand; I'm talking about what has come to be called the negative side of people. The more experiences of negativity you have, the more there is in existence. Thus the exploration of negative potential in World War 2 had a lot to do with that ALTERNATE negative future. As a result, toward the end of World War 2, they had this "time machine." It was really very rudimentary (fortunately) and limited. It was very expensive to power but cheap to build, or they wouldn't have been able to maintain it. They've lost so many people in time that it's ridiculous. That's because they didn't know what they were doing---traveling through time when you're in a negative space gives you at least an 87% chance of becoming totally lost."

This is very interesting. "Traveling through time when you're in a negative space gives you at least an 87% chance of becoming totally lost." That would make sense when one looks at the nature of space beings who travel and know where they are: they are overwhelmingly benevolent and intent on protective service.

The book I am currently reading, The Lemurian Scrolls, speaks about how etheric interstellar travel is accomplished on inner rays of light. This process is used to help creation and therefore the Light essentially guides and carries the traveler.
What is a question but a call to the Universe for its answer? Who are you but a call of the Universe to be heard? Unity is the true foundation of our unfolding reality. We all belong together within the kaleidoscope of our perceived singularity.
Old 28-10-2017, 12:41 PM
Guide
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starflower
This is very interesting. "Traveling through time when you're in a negative space gives you at least an 87% chance of becoming totally lost." That would make sense when one looks at the nature of space beings who travel and know where they are: they are overwhelmingly benevolent and intent on protective service.

The book I am currently reading, The Lemurian Scrolls, speaks about how etheric interstellar travel is accomplished on inner rays of light. This process is used to help creation and therefore the Light essentially guides and carries the traveler.

Starflower, I've been reading The Lemurian Scrolls online and they are very interesting. It's fascinating to learn that the Light guides and carries the traveller.
In Rhodesia, a young couple named Francis and Peter were driving in the countryside when a large UFO appeared above them. Suddenly the car was driving by itself without any help from its driver Peter, who now had absolutely no control over the vehicle which was travelling much faster than it is normally capable of. The UFO had obviously imposed its own will upon the car.
Months later under hypnosis, Peter discovered that he had spent some time with the space people on board the UFO (the aliens had erased memory of it from his conscious mind). Doctor Paul Obertick hypnotised him, and here is a small part of the hypnosis transcript:

PAUL: How fast can they travel? Can they travel faster than light?
PETER: They travel by TIME, not by light.
PAUL: What do you mean by that?
PETER: They can travel on time. Speed of light is too slow to cover billions of miles in seconds. If they want to go from point A to point B, they have to go back in time. They are time travelers, not space travelers.

(from "Alien Abductions," edited by D. Scott Rogo)

Old 28-10-2017, 07:56 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Starflower, I've been reading The Lemurian Scrolls online and they are very interesting. It's fascinating to learn that the Light guides and carries the traveller.
In Rhodesia, a young couple named Francis and Peter were driving in the countryside when a large UFO appeared above them. Suddenly the car was driving by itself without any help from its driver Peter, who now had absolutely no control over the vehicle which was travelling much faster than it is normally capable of. The UFO had obviously imposed its own will upon the car.
Months later under hypnosis, Peter discovered that he had spent some time with the space people on board the UFO (the aliens had erased memory of it from his conscious mind). Doctor Paul Obertick hypnotised him, and here is a small part of the hypnosis transcript:

PAUL: How fast can they travel? Can they travel faster than light?
PETER: They travel by TIME, not by light.
PAUL: What do you mean by that?
PETER: They can travel on time. Speed of light is too slow to cover billions of miles in seconds. If they want to go from point A to point B, they have to go back in time. They are time travelers, not space travelers.

(from "Alien Abductions," edited by D. Scott Rogo)

This is most enjoyable to read and think about, Explorer21. I am reminded of the story of Elizabeth Klarer, a South African, and her book, Beyond the Light Barrier. If I remember correctly, according to Akon, the scientist Elizabeth had a loving sexual relationship with, our timing here on Earth is keyed to a relationship between our heartbeat and the energies of our local star, the Sun. Elizabeth went to Akon's planet, Meton during which time she conceived a child with him. She later returned there for some months in order to have the child in safety as she was being pursued by negative government officials who wanted to capture her and the child. All the time spent offworld in another system affected her heartbeat. It was irregular for the rest of her life and shortened her lifespan.

You mentioned the Lemurian Scrolls and I'm glad you are finding it interesting. There is a good deal of introduction which speaks about the various Yugas and Eras. I am looking at it synthetically. With regards to the idea that Space Beings travel on time, in the first chapter it speaks about how the yugas are the ways that the Mahadevas calculate time and space (p6 of Chapter 1). Also it is written that each yuga has a tone and a tenor. This leads one to realize how vibration is part of location and though it requires releasing many paradigms of time and space to grok intuitively, telepathy unites time and space via shared vibration which has no need to pass through time or space.
It leads me to believe that our hearts hold a sacred timeless, spaceless place where our whole self resides in a formless state of infinite joy. I think of this as an inner temple of eternal lovelight.
What is a question but a call to the Universe for its answer? Who are you but a call of the Universe to be heard? Unity is the true foundation of our unfolding reality. We all belong together within the kaleidoscope of our perceived singularity.
Old 29-10-2017, 03:48 PM
Guide
Quote:
This is most enjoyable to read and think about, Explorer21. I am reminded of the story of Elizabeth Klarer, a South African, and her book, Beyond the Light Barrier. If I remember correctly, according to Akon, the scientist Elizabeth had a loving sexual relationship with, our timing here on Earth is keyed to a relationship between our heartbeat and the energies of our local star, the Sun. Elizabeth went to Akon's planet, Meton during which time she conceived a child with him. She later returned there for some months in order to have the child in safety as she was being pursued by negative government officials who wanted to capture her and the child. All the time spent offworld in another system affected her heartbeat. It was irregular for the rest of her life and shortened her lifespan.

You mentioned the Lemurian Scrolls and I'm glad you are finding it interesting. There is a good deal of introduction which speaks about the various Yugas and Eras. I am looking at it synthetically. With regards to the idea that Space Beings travel on time, in the first chapter it speaks about how the yugas are the ways that the Mahadevas calculate time and space (p6 of Chapter 1). Also it is written that each yuga has a tone and a tenor. This leads one to realize how vibration is part of location and though it requires releasing many paradigms of time and space to grok intuitively, telepathy unites time and space via shared vibration which has no need to pass through time or space.
It leads me to believe that our hearts hold a sacred timeless, spaceless place where our whole self resides in a formless state of infinite joy. I think of this as an inner temple of eternal lovelight.

Starflower, the true story of Elizabeth Klarer sounds wonderful, and the idea concerning our heartbeat and the Sun's energies is an exciting piece of vital information----delicious food for thought! But I'm sorry to hear about Elizabeth's irregular heartbeat.
Concerning the Yugas, from what I've read in Alice Bailey's metaphysical books, the Earth has been in the Kali Yuga for many thousands of years; "Kali" means "dark," so we have been in the Dark Yuga which is coming to an end in our 21st century, making way for a new Yuga of Light.
Starflower, what is meant when it's said that each Yuga has a tenor?

Old 29-10-2017, 08:49 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Starflower, the true story of Elizabeth Klarer sounds wonderful, and the idea concerning our heartbeat and the Sun's energies is an exciting piece of vital information----delicious food for thought! But I'm sorry to hear about Elizabeth's irregular heartbeat.
Concerning the Yugas, from what I've read in Alice Bailey's metaphysical books, the Earth has been in the Kali Yuga for many thousands of years; "Kali" means "dark," so we have been in the Dark Yuga which is coming to an end in our 21st century, making way for a new Yuga of Light.
Starflower, what is meant when it's said that each Yuga has a tenor?

Thanks for your pertinent question Explorer21. I, too have read about Yugas but never so far back as The Lemurian Scrolls takes it. We often think of a Yuga in terms of number of years, but a Yuga is a span of vibration within a cycle. Its conclusion is discernable by vibration and not as years on the calendar beforehand. We have been in the Kali Yuga where the light was relatively unconnected to its sense of source and great darkness of consciousness has been evolving human discernment. As I understand it, the Kali Yuga is the darkest time before the greater cycle within which the Kali Yuga is a stage, restarts which is during the Sat Yuga. I feel this may also be understood as the next Golden Age.

Metaphors of sound are helpful to understanding what differentiates one Yuga from another in the eyes of the etheric Beings who radiate into timespace, but are not of timespace. "Tone and tenor", I believe refers to a range of sound capacities by which Yugas can be distinguished. “Tenor” or mood of expression, and a quality of sound that can be created which one might call, tone, will express together in all communications. "Tenor" might be seen separately to be that quality of vibration within a Yuga which reflects “mood” or emotional nuances. "Tone" would be related to the purity of sound in relationship to itself, just as tones in music create melody and harmony, as well as shades of dissonance. Tenor and tone together reflect a yugas’ vibrational range, I feel.

This excerpt, drawn from section 11 in Chapter One expresses more about the qualities of the Yugas and may be helpful in thinking about how they vary. “The Sat Yuga is always the time of dawn, of birth of awakening into the fullness of soul. It is a time of total light, with no confusion of the forces as later begins to exist at the wane of the Tretā Yuga and through the Dvāpara Yuga and Kali Yuga. Everything existed in its fullness in the Sat Yuga with a total and open giving of all the world’s goods, physically, superconsciously and intellectually, between beings. There was no feeling at all of personal ego. In the Kali Yuga there will exist feelings of possessiveness or difference, one from another, resulting from the change in the great mind flow of the yugas, as souls become caught in the animal and human evolution as a result of the shift toward darker states of consciousness. They will suffer the constant acquiring of yet a more dense body, from birth to birth, in the darkness of the Dvāpara and Kali Yugas until the Sat Yuga dawns again in light and glory.”

This fits well with my understanding that the Earth’s location in what has become known as the Photon Belt is initiating the return of light within which will change the quality (tone and tenor) of our consciousness and how humans create and live. It is also expressed as our sun being bathed in rays of the great central suns of the center of the galaxy, thereby re-engaging light in the mind and creating unity again.

I hope this is helpful. My understanding is evolving.
Old 30-10-2017, 02:12 AM
Guide
Quote:
Thanks for your pertinent question Explorer21. I, too have read about Yugas but never so far back as The Lemurian Scrolls takes it. We often think of a Yuga in terms of number of years, but a Yuga is a span of vibration within a cycle. Its conclusion is discernable by vibration and not as years on the calendar beforehand. We have been in the Kali Yuga where the light was relatively unconnected to its sense of source and great darkness of consciousness has been evolving human discernment. As I understand it, the Kali Yuga is the darkest time before the greater cycle within which the Kali Yuga is a stage, restarts which is during the Sat Yuga. I feel this may also be understood as the next Golden Age.

Metaphors of sound are helpful to understanding what differentiates one Yuga from another in the eyes of the etheric Beings who radiate into timespace, but are not of timespace. "Tone and tenor", I believe refers to a range of sound capacities by which Yugas can be distinguished. “Tenor” or mood of expression, and a quality of sound that can be created which one might call, tone, will express together in all communications. "Tenor" might be seen separately to be that quality of vibration within a Yuga which reflects “mood” or emotional nuances. "Tone" would be related to the purity of sound in relationship to itself, just as tones in music create melody and harmony, as well as shades of dissonance. Tenor and tone together reflect a yugas’ vibrational range, I feel.

This excerpt, drawn from section 11 in Chapter One expresses more about the qualities of the Yugas and may be helpful in thinking about how they vary. “The Sat Yuga is always the time of dawn, of birth of awakening into the fullness of soul. It is a time of total light, with no confusion of the forces as later begins to exist at the wane of the Tretā Yuga and through the Dvāpara Yuga and Kali Yuga. Everything existed in its fullness in the Sat Yuga with a total and open giving of all the world’s goods, physically, superconsciously and intellectually, between beings. There was no feeling at all of personal ego. In the Kali Yuga there will exist feelings of possessiveness or difference, one from another, resulting from the change in the great mind flow of the yugas, as souls become caught in the animal and human evolution as a result of the shift toward darker states of consciousness. They will suffer the constant acquiring of yet a more dense body, from birth to birth, in the darkness of the Dvāpara and Kali Yugas until the Sat Yuga dawns again in light and glory.”

This fits well with my understanding that the Earth’s location in what has become known as the Photon Belt is initiating the return of light within which will change the quality (tone and tenor) of our consciousness and how humans create and live. It is also expressed as our sun being bathed in rays of the great central suns of the center of the galaxy, thereby re-engaging light in the mind and creating unity again.

I hope this is helpful. My understanding is evolving.

Starflower, thanks so much for your very clear and comprehensive explanation about the tenor and tone of Yugas. My understanding is strengthened and greatly enhanced by your insightful words.
I love the definition of a Sat Yuga---very inspirational! Like you, I see how the Sat Yuga fits very well with my understanding of the Photon Belt and the great central suns.
Many thanks for your very helpful explanation, Starflower.

Old 31-10-2017, 01:03 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Starflower, thanks so much for your very clear and comprehensive explanation about the tenor and tone of Yugas. My understanding is strengthened and greatly enhanced by your insightful words.
I love the definition of a Sat Yuga---very inspirational! Like you, I see how the Sat Yuga fits very well with my understanding of the Photon Belt and the great central suns.
Many thanks for your very helpful explanation, Starflower.

I'm happy to know that, Explorer21. The Sat Yuga interests me, too.

According to the Lemurian Scrolls, (as I interpret them) divine beings came purposefully to populate Earth during a Sat Yuga. Changes gradually occurred over the three Yugas that followed to produce what we think of as a human body living life today. The greater cycle of all the Yugas together repeats and develops evolutionary qualities of vibrational change within life experienced by Light.

We are returning now into the Sat Yuga as our solar vibrational waves of light are reinforced by light from the galactic center. Here is more about the time of the Sat Yuga previous, and first Earth "bodies".

“These divine souls who came to populate the planet in the Sat Yuga look much like mankind will still look hundreds of thousands of years from now in the Kali Yuga, except there was no gender – no male and female- or such a things as death or reproduction or even sleep. There was no concept of hunger or pain. They could fly easily and freely in their new Earth body in the Sat Yuga by mentally lifting up into the air using the power within their spine and travel anywhere. These bodies were impervious to cold or heat. The air was so thick and healthy, they would become nourished simply by breathing in deeply.”

Our First Earth Bodies, Chapter 1, Section 6, Lemurian Scrolls

By the way, your avatar images are always interesting and enjoyable. They convey many elegant feelings.

Old 31-10-2017, 03:49 AM
Guide
Quote:
I'm happy to know that, Explorer21. The Sat Yuga interests me, too.

According to the Lemurian Scrolls, (as I interpret them) divine beings came purposefully to populate Earth during a Sat Yuga. Changes gradually occurred over the three Yugas that followed to produce what we think of as a human body living life today. The greater cycle of all the Yugas together repeats and develops evolutionary qualities of vibrational change within life experienced by Light.

We are returning now into the Sat Yuga as our solar vibrational waves of light are reinforced by light from the galactic center. Here is more about the time of the Sat Yuga previous, and first Earth "bodies".

“These divine souls who came to populate the planet in the Sat Yuga look much like mankind will still look hundreds of thousands of years from now in the Kali Yuga, except there was no gender – no male and female- or such a things as death or reproduction or even sleep. There was no concept of hunger or pain. They could fly easily and freely in their new Earth body in the Sat Yuga by mentally lifting up into the air using the power within their spine and travel anywhere. These bodies were impervious to cold or heat. The air was so thick and healthy, they would become nourished simply by breathing in deeply.”

Our First Earth Bodies, Chapter 1, Section 6, Lemurian Scrolls

By the way, your avatar images are always interesting and enjoyable. They convey many elegant feelings.

Starflower, thanks for the very interesting information about the Sat Yuga aeons ago. All the powers that humans had in that long-ago time will be returned to them in the new Sat Yuga: "Greater things than I will you do because I go to the Father," said Jesus.
And thanks for your warm comments about my avatar images