Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 16-05-2017, 10:40 AM
Ascender

I`v lost interest in spiritual stuff because(maybe),I came from spirit to experience physicality and then while in physicality I started a search for spirit.
so I realised from a higher point/self that I was going around in circles like a little puppy chasing its tail .........but chasing my tail for perhaps lifetimes led me to kundalini....so whoever came up with the master plan of incarnating on earth did not think it through fully ,,,,i suppose it was an experiment

I believe i was born with an active kundalini which went back in around the age of 5 and did not surface for another 35 years.
I believe it will get more common now as low levels of shaktipat are happening everywhere.you can get energy transmissions just by standing beside some one with an active kundaini in a que...if you are ready kundalini will find you and i think many of our young are blazing with it and wont be quenched.
Old 16-05-2017, 11:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrynu
I`v lost interest in spiritual stuff because(maybe),I came from spirit to experience physicality and then while in physicality I started a search for spirit.
so I realised from a higher point/self that I was going around in circles like a little puppy chasing its tail .........but chasing my tail for perhaps lifetimes led me to kundalini....so whoever came up with the master plan of incarnating on earth did not think it through fully ,,,,i suppose it was an experiment

I believe i was born with an active kundalini which went back in around the age of 5 and did not surface for another 35 years.
I believe it will get more common now as low levels of shaktipat are happening everywhere.you can get energy transmissions just by standing beside some one with an active kundaini in a que...if you are ready kundalini will find you and i think many of our young are blazing with it and wont be quenched.

So how about expressing spirit within the body? I was thinking today what if what we are capable of in our energy bodies is immense, something like Jesus was able to manifest through his body, and this might be the point of being in a body, not just searching for and finding spirit.

I agree, incarnating in a body should make sense, and figuring out how to use our bodies (definately including our energy body aspect) fully might make enough sense of why we are here.
Old 16-05-2017, 05:09 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by django
So how about expressing spirit within the body? I was thinking today what if what we are capable of in our energy bodies is immense, something like Jesus was able to manifest through his body, and this might be the point of being in a body, not just searching for and finding spirit.

I agree, incarnating in a body should make sense, and figuring out how to use our bodies (definately including our energy body aspect) fully might make enough sense of why we are here.

spirit is expressing itself through my body constantly now and my mind/brain/personality/ego are all trying to catch up.

I believe the reason we incarnated was to live as spirit in physicality..a merge between the fluidity of spirit and the strength/solidness of physicality.....a problem arose because of the strength of physicality.

Jesus had an active kundalini and physicality crucified him....could he have stopped the crucifixion????we dont know but he did prove there is more than physicality as he came back from the dead and was blazing with Energy...spirit in physical form but he didn`t stick around for too long,,why not????
I find it strange that in 2000 years no one has matched what he did so i think that proves the strength of physical form over the fluid spirit.
A merge is what is required but if you stay too long in spiritual activities or too long in physical activities then the merge becomes harder....jump into the pool and go as deep as you can(any way you can,there are no rules) and get out again and walk on the solid earth
Old 16-05-2017, 10:23 PM
Master
There is more to the Jesus story than kundalini though, if it was that simple there would be thousands of jesus christs walking around already, because as has been mentioned kundalini activation seems to be becoming more common now.

I do like Him as the prototype for the new human, and in terms of evolution 2000 years is a drop in the ocean if an entire species needs to follow.

BTW, why do you so confidently say that Jesus had an active kundalini?
Old 17-05-2017, 12:00 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
There is more to the Jesus story than kundalini though, if it was that simple there would be thousands of jesus christs walking around already, because as has been mentioned kundalini activation seems to be becoming more common now.

I do like Him as the prototype for the new human, and in terms of evolution 2000 years is a drop in the ocean if an entire species needs to follow.

my thoughts of the topic

jesus story was written hundreds of years after death. there has been thousands of people in christ comsciousness they just hadn't been popularised. some of the stuff written shows he or whomever wrote it must of known something about kundalini from what i can tell.

jesus was a jew so he had similiar beliefs. assuming he really existed. he probably did imo. if those beliefs and its about being a certain way like that. perhaps read the bible and follow it or as a guideline perhaps. lots of people find it a good thing for them. tons it has helped.

to me there is a lot more glory in billions of individual unique experiences of expression in christ consciousness. but thats just me.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 17-05-2017, 01:27 AM
Master
Jesus was known for astounding healing and miracles ie. interacting with and affecting the material world in ways most people cannot.

He also is likely to have appeared in an immortal body after his death, which is not what happens to people who experience kundalini.

This is what I think of when referring to becoming like Him, miraculous powers working through a body, what are the attributes being embodied in 'Christ Consciousness'?

I'm not discounting that Jesus might have had a fully awakened kundalini, but it still leaves current kundalini experiences experienced by people in our time short of his achievement if that is what drove his powers.
Old 17-05-2017, 02:04 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Jesus was known for astounding healing and miracles ie. interacting with and affecting the material world in ways most people cannot.

He also is likely to have appeared in an immortal body after his death, which is not what happens to people who experience kundalini.

This is what I think of when referring to becoming like Him, miraculous powers working through a body, what are the attributes being embodied in 'Christ Consciousness'?

I'm not discounting that Jesus might have had a fully awakened kundalini, but it still leaves current kundalini experiences experienced by people in our time short of his achievement if that is what drove his powers.

ok. well. when you read the script it does feel like your the one creating it. i have experienced that a few times to the point of major events. specific conversations. asking questions then reading the script about the topic.

then what happens is you wonder if it was you creating it. maybe. but i dont think so. for one its more like riding a wave. your not making the wave. your experiencing it and its speaking through.

there are others whom seem to connect like that much more often than me. for me its purpose is to show me an experience so i can better integrate the experience of bliss. meaning in all that. with all that is bliss. so its available to all in a sense. what is is what is.

so why does anybody do anything. to be happy and content. superceding everything is just that. bliss and silence. being psychic is just another thing to do. climbing mount everest is just another thing to do. any achievement is just another thing to do.

do a million achievements and you will still be searching. "search heaven first," as jesus said. and you got the thing you were searching for all along is what i think he was saying.

Wherever I May Roam

Last edited by running : 17-05-2017 at 04:48 AM.
Old 17-05-2017, 02:39 AM
Deactivated Account
hey django,

you may want to check out an interview on buddah at the gas pump. shiva rudra bayayogi had an experience of his guru coming back from the dead to talk to him and explains how it happens. not a bad interview to listen to anyways. i thought it was good.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 17-05-2017, 06:16 AM
Ascender

Quote:

Thousands of jesus christs walking around.....that`s heaven on earth,love everywhere,peace and beauty in all.
or would we all get used to it? and get bored and search for more,,,maybe,maybe not.

Jesus with an active kundalini is not a great comment,,,,maybe jesus with a nuclear powered kundalini would be a better comparison

I don`t know your experience of kundalini but i know you ask questions about it.....most ways to activate it take years so i would suggest seek shaktipat and if you are ready it will come,but YOU have to take the first big step and show your commitment and love to and for yourself
Old 17-05-2017, 08:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrynu
Thousands of jesus christs walking around.....that`s heaven on earth,love everywhere,peace and beauty in all.
or would we all get used to it? and get bored and search for more,,,maybe,maybe not.

Jesus with an active kundalini is not a great comment,,,,maybe jesus with a nuclear powered kundalini would be a better comparison

I don`t know your experience of kundalini but i know you ask questions about it.....most ways to activate it take years so i would suggest seek shaktipat and if you are ready it will come,but YOU have to take the first big step and show your commitment and love to and for yourself

Ha, yes I do ask a lot of questions about kundalini, but not because I want it activated right now, I'm very happy to follow the kundalini yoga way of clearing the channels first.

I have activated prana, and it is somewhat similar but there are also differences which I like to examine.

Barrynu, do you relate to this article:

http://www.innerexplorations.com/chmystext/isit.htm

The part I mean is the second section, written by a Christian - Philip St. Romain - trying to understand his kundalini experience, which he views as positive, but he still wants to examine it (don't be put off by the title). He uses the term 'loss of affective ego' to describe what to me sounds like what you were describing in an earlier post.