Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 04-01-2024, 06:49 AM
Master
What you are seeing in the pictures is that Faden Quartz has healed herself, one or more times!

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 04-01-2024, 09:59 AM
Master
Glad you guys love Faden quartz too!

What surprised me is the colour. Of course it's clear crystal but it seems so pure. In spite of it being mostly transparent I'd say it is white. If you know Faden quartz you probably know what I mean.
It also has a couple beautiful rainbows.

Before buying this piece I'd been in 2 minds about it and a couple others. But the one I bought made me smile each time I saw it. It has such a lovely feel to it, as if it's dancing.

I never really had much interest in Faden quartz, now I'm totally happy with it!
Old 14-03-2024, 12:10 AM
Master
Sirius soul quartz laser with hedenbergite from Inner Mongolia :)
Old 14-03-2024, 12:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal

I never really had much interest in Faden quartz, now I'm totally happy with it!

As far as I am concerned, Faden Quartz is probably the best crystal for a Healer to have. Unfortunately, I have never seen a Healer with one.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 14-03-2024, 10:26 AM
Master
I still regularly hold the Faden quartz. I love it!
Old 15-03-2024, 10:14 PM
Master
My new crystal -Sirius soul quartz laser with hedenbergite from Inner Mongolia- arrived today and it is gorgeous!
I love the energy, so soft and soothing.
It is light green, the tip is a tad darker. The sides aren't smooth, most crystals from Mongolia tend to have a specific coating (natural I mean).
It has these very fine lines, the tip more like tiny little pin pricks. These create an amazing silvery shine when you hold it in a certain angle.
With full light on it the sides look shinier & smoother, but hold it somewhat different so it does catch light but not full on, you see this silver shine.

I'm loving it, very happy with it!
They're rare and crystals of transformation.
Not a surprise I felt drawn to it as I'm going through quite the deep transformation & change.
Old 25-03-2024, 03:06 AM
Administrator
Hello

I have been in crystal over load for the last few months. I have an office space full of bins of sorted crystals in envelopes for Joy Give Aways where I work.

We just completed St Patrick's Day where it was a "Pot of Gold" where there was an assortment of crystal pendents.

We moved into Easter and not a chocolate egg but a crystal egg was the give away. LOL but it is not Easter without a chocolate egg so I have a jar of eggs to guess how many are in it for a Gift Card prize.

You go in that room and its OMG energy overload so they are all in plastic bins. Sealed til needed.

My latest Crystal is an African Blood Stone Skull. Oh and a Stone Henge stone skull, rare to get now. Its tiny but very cool.

Lynn

Lynn