Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 26-03-2011, 11:28 PM
Pathfinder

Indigo children and disabilities

Hello all,

First off, I want to say that I consider myself an Indigo. I am very visual, creative, I see things in a different way than some other people. Anyway, I was just wondering if any of you guys noticed a pattern between Indigo's and disabilities like ADHD or autism. I have started to notice that a great deal of Indigos are also diagnosed with different disabilities. Could this perhaps be the only medical explanation of Indigo children and adults? Just a thought. Please post what you think.
Old 30-03-2011, 04:37 PM
y0ungshel

Different abilities

My daughter was and Indigo child, she was born with Spina Bifida. The fact that she had the strong will of an Indigo, saved her life. She was one of the first children with severe Spina Bifida to survive. We were told that she would be a vegetable and that we should just let her die. I thought of that as she rolled her wheelchair across the stage to receive her High School Diploma. I believe that being Indigo is such a source of strength and ingenuity for children who need it most.

Sadly, my daughter passed away 5 years ago from causes unrelated to her Spina bifida. In my dreams, she is singing, dancing, running and having a blast, being her spunky, sassy, mischievous self.

I miss her tons and the ache inside of me will never diminish, I am so grateful to have known her and to have had her for 19 wonderful years.
Old 31-03-2011, 05:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by windwillow
Hello all,

First off, I want to say that I consider myself an Indigo. I am very visual, creative, I see things in a different way than some other people. Anyway, I was just wondering if any of you guys noticed a pattern between Indigo's and disabilities like ADHD or autism. I have started to notice that a great deal of Indigos are also diagnosed with different disabilities. Could this perhaps be the only medical explanation of Indigo children and adults? Just a thought. Please post what you think.

Hello,

I sort of agree with this. Those of us who are different than mainstream thinkers usually have some kind of trait that distinguishes us. We are then encouraged to deal effectively with our different way of being.

Both ADHD and autism reflect this "hard to mainstream" attribute. Our culture does not see these things as gifts for humanity because they disrupt our conventional wisdom as it relates to our educational systems for life. That is also why Spirit sends more and more children into humanity with these conditions. Our systems will eventually change.

I hope these views are helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 13-04-2011, 03:23 PM
Elven valkyrie

I consider myself an indigo too (or something like it, I've not done too much reading in this area). Being creative (with wiriting, painting figures and being the 'debate starter'). A disability have I also been diagnosed with. Ehlers-Danlos syndrome type 3. It's a connective tissue disorder where you are hypermobile and dislocate very easily, part of it is fibromyalgia and ME/Chronic fatigue syndrome. Genetic, incurable, no treatment and little research as it's rare.
I feel as though one reason I have this is to concerntrate on the mind and spirit this life, developing and helping others to develop.