Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

View Poll Results: I am joyful...
most of the time 7 77.78%
some of the time 0 0%
almost never 2 22.22%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-05-2017, 12:13 PM
Master
Soaking up the view of all my winter vegies thriving in my vegie garden..:)

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 11-05-2017, 06:05 PM
Deactivated Account

Picking up my son after school. He sits and waits on a bench with a group of 5 and 6 year olds, when I walk up to his section his chubby little face lights up with joy and he runs to me. Shoes untied, face filled with whatever mess he ate at lunch and dirty recess hands haha. Greatest joy to see his face.
Old 29-06-2017, 03:54 AM
Master
pink roses for no reason
Old 26-01-2019, 09:12 PM
Master
A heavy blanket, a warm room and peace and quiet on a cold winter’s day with a cup of hot cocoa
Old 27-01-2019, 03:42 PM
Master
aww this thread is lovely

Uma your 'pink roses for no reason' brought me particular joy because it made me think of two things. the latter being that I am lucky to have pink roses growing here on this property I live at now! the light pink ones and dark pink ones on a bush a few blocks away on the way to the park. there are dark pink rose bushes at the house across the street but I can't go smelling and admiring those ones as I used to because someone now lives there and my fiance doesn't want me going on other peoples' property lol but the ones father away or at a corner so that one's safer to visit and fun to go to with my baby daughter or as a stop on the way to the park where we sit by the trees.

anyways, the other thing about what you said with your pink rose post that brought me much joy was the idea of being given them for no reason.. or rather if I were a guy how I would love to give my woman roses and other things for 'no reason' *sigh* My fiance is sort of romantic and has been impressively thoughtful at times, but the possibilities your post idea painted to me were wonderful and makes me think how fun it would be to dote upon a lady if I were a guy. Now I know that females can spoil and surprise men (or same-sex relationships can do all of this) but it is not quite the same potential or effect.. however since I am not a guy in this lifetime I guess I will have to settle for allowing my creativity to wander about treating my male partner..

In ways I already do and have but I suppose at that there are many things I'd wish to do which I haven't had the energy to follow through with enough at this point. but for the sake of feeling like recounting them I will talk about some of the things I've done or made for my fiance that have brought me, and hopefully him, joy so far.. One of the things I do that is similar to flowers for no reason, is giving him a red leaf which looks like the raccoon leaf feather in Super Mario Bros 3 which gives them flying power. One day I gave one to him that fell from a tree on our front lawn, and ever since I have sporadically gifted him them out of the blue. also green ones for luigi or froggie suit, or I've even found yellow leaves down the street that have five points and resemble the star power

and the green clovers that look like the leaves are hearts and other little tidbits of nature that make me think he'd like them..

I've also made a handful of things for him which I am proud of, though honestly some of them I guess mean more to me than they did to him but I don't know, he is above average sentimental and sensitive.. not that I am comparing him to others too much. but anyways, one of the first things I made him was a golden ticket, out of gold holographic duct tape that I attached to a magnet to be put on the refrigerator and I cut the sides all fancily and decorated it with gold rectangle rhinestones and other little gems and in gold cursive writing wrote that it entitled he the bearer to do whatever he really wants to do. honestly that present and idea came out of some sort of argument but I guess that I used creativity and art to rise above the pettiness of the occasion and produced that token of love which still hangs on the refrigerator..

Another thing I made him is a Sparkling Spitshine Spa brochure with a couple dozen possible treatments including massages, scratches which he loves, and some more esoteric healings and such, with a spa information card entitling him to pick like 4 of them every weekend.. which he long since stopped doing. I am willing and wish I'd do that for him on a regular basis but of course part of me is sadly glad he doesn't take advantage of the open offer all the time because I just don't feel well usually and it takes a bit out of me, and so does his resulting feelings of pronounced inspiration to do other activity after lol but sorry for that veiled graphic mention.. Some day again hopefully sooner than later I will be motivated and feel well enough to remind him and volunteer to be his spa sensei again, though the offer has always been there since I made it perhaps more than a year ago now..

The most recent thing I made for him is a cook book, which I also fancied the cover with gold holographic and red and I just think it turned out pretty wonderful. I cut out tiny little foods with different colors of metallic and otherwise fancy papers and taped those in a strip at the top beneath the recipe titles written in relevant stickers. then I hand-wrote the ingredients in different pen colors and the directions below in black with colored hearts beginning each step. I don't want to be vain but I just love my creations and think I have a unique enchanting style. ok now I am sounding ridiculous so I better stop writing this. but anyways, making such things for someone I love brings me a lot of joy, and then if they enjoy it or it touches them that is obviously most important and it's like you can feel yourself giving a piece of your heart to them, or rather part of your heart swelling and growing rather than leaving.. that cookbook I gave him for Christmas, along with a photo album with mostly pictures of him and our baby daughter <3 Now last I was working on an origamobile for my Mom.. which is a hanging mobile made with origami cranes and stars in pretty metallic paper. I've made a few for people including about half a dozen hanging in my house here which I am adding more for my daughter in pretty iridescent type pastel neon rainbow colors lol

My daughter brings me joy o m g it is just incredible how amazing children really are, in general and especially as I found out finally lol when you have your own. She is just a constant wow and smile on my face. nearing 14 and a half months now. ahhhh I love.. too adorable if there were a such thing as too adorable I could use the option to sleep more though lol.. I am very excited for Spring coming and all the time outside we will spend together!!!!!!!!!!! I can't even imagine...

I'm grateful for the opportunity and inspiration to feel and be more aware of joy, thank you <3

Old 28-01-2019, 01:52 PM
Guide
Self-acceptance gives me JOY.

Cheers.
Old 29-01-2019, 10:55 PM
Master
What an adorable honey bunny you have there Sapphirez! Thanks for sharing those photos
Old 03-02-2019, 05:40 PM
Master
Joy is the silence. Silent mind. No more desires. Just content to be.
Old 04-02-2019, 03:00 AM
Master
Stretch & yawn, dusk to dawn, when comes the morn, nodes within form as so worn, do continue to outpour love all day long, effervescence of joy never shorn.

Old 09-02-2019, 03:53 PM
Master
Joy should be the here and now in every moment.