Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Interfaith

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 02-01-2018, 11:15 AM
JOHN44 JOHN44 is offline
Knower
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 135
 
Jesus and Lucifer are brother of the untold truth the others don't beli that they are now evermore for they are the flesh of Gods Loins
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 22-12-2018, 11:40 AM
Still_Waters Still_Waters is online now
Ascender
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Posts: 790
  Still_Waters's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
I think Ascended Masters are misunderstood. There seems to be an idea that there is literally as in the Theosophy schools some really bizarre stuff that I find bothersome. I find it bothersome because it sounds like spiritual-fiction; like science fiction.


My understanding is that the Ascended Masters in the Theosophy tradition is most assuredly NOT "science fiction", as my own spiritual mentor's teacher was the Ascended Master Moryai of the Theosophical tradition. They are quite real.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 23-12-2018, 08:07 PM
Aknaton Aknaton is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 348
 
I noticed some errors in a message posted here and out of necessity, and for the sake of St. John the forerunner and The Prophet Elijah, I will say that one is not the reincarnation of the other. St. John the forerunner states that this he is a totally seperate being to The Prophet Elijah, but are one in Christ. They both are worshipping the Lord Jesus Christ.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 24-12-2018, 11:42 AM
Still_Waters Still_Waters is online now
Ascender
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Posts: 790
  Still_Waters's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
I noticed some errors in a message posted here and out of necessity, and for the sake of St. John the forerunner and The Prophet Elijah, I will say that one is not the reincarnation of the other. St. John the forerunner states that this he is a totally seperate being to The Prophet Elijah, but are one in Christ. They both are worshipping the Lord Jesus Christ.

According to Biblical scriptures, John denied being the Prophet Elijah "come again". On that point, scripture supports your point of view.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 26-12-2018, 04:49 AM
Shivani Devi Shivani Devi is offline
Master
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 9,747
  Shivani Devi's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
My understanding is that the Ascended Masters in the Theosophy tradition is most assuredly NOT "science fiction", as my own spiritual mentor's teacher was the Ascended Master Moryai of the Theosophical tradition. They are quite real.
Exactly!

How I see this, is that the "Ascended Masters" have an offworld origin, either from a different dimension/plane or from another planet in this universe.

When they came to Earth and took human form, they were the "Shining Ones"...the Devas or the Elohim who were and are, for all intents and purposes, shapeshifters...so only those with an advanced level of consciousness could see their true form.

When Lord Shiva appears to me, don't think I see the "snake dude" every time! I mean, sometimes I do...but most often, He looks like a very beautiful humanoid creature that I could never mistake.

Then, a few years ago, I saw an artist's impression of a 'being' and my heart almost exploded with instant recognition...THIS was what I had seen all my life:



Then I read about who this was and found out it was Lord Shiva as an Ascended Master! (ie without the snakes and the blue paint).
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 28-12-2018, 10:10 AM
Still_Waters Still_Waters is online now
Ascender
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Posts: 790
  Still_Waters's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Exactly!

How I see this, is that the "Ascended Masters" have an offworld origin, either from a different dimension/plane or from another planet in this universe.

When they came to Earth and took human form, they were the "Shining Ones"...the Devas or the Elohim who were and are, for all intents and purposes, shapeshifters...so only those with an advanced level of consciousness could see their true form.

When Lord Shiva appears to me, don't think I see the "snake dude" every time! I mean, sometimes I do...but most often, He looks like a very beautiful humanoid creature that I could never mistake.

Then, a few years ago, I saw an artist's impression of a 'being' and my heart almost exploded with instant recognition...THIS was what I had seen all my life:



Then I read about who this was and found out it was Lord Shiva as an Ascended Master! (ie without the snakes and the blue paint).

That's very interesting --- especially the picture. Thanks for sharing.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 26-01-2019, 01:50 AM
Miss Hepburn Miss Hepburn is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Southwest, USA
Posts: 14,102
  Miss Hepburn's Avatar
I wish this thread had continued!
Asc Masters as Shape Shifters...yes.


What a painting!
__________________
.,
,
,

"Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by riding daily in a balloon of divine perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones...
Meditate unceasingly,
that you quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence"
~~Lahiri Mahasaya, the guru of Yogananda's guru

I have no scientific evidence for anything I say.
Better to PM me if you want me to see a post to me. I miss a lot.







Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 26-01-2019, 01:23 PM
Shivani Devi Shivani Devi is offline
Master
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 9,747
  Shivani Devi's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I wish this thread had continued!
Asc Masters as Shape Shifters...yes.


What a painting!
Yeah, posting a painting of my spirit- guide is enough to bring down a whole forum...we are lucky that it was only a single thread.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 26-01-2019, 02:49 PM
NoOne NoOne is offline
Guide
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 530
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Exactly!

How I see this, is that the "Ascended Masters" have an offworld origin, either from a different dimension/plane or from another planet in this universe.

When they came to Earth and took human form, they were the "Shining Ones"...the Devas or the Elohim who were and are, for all intents and purposes, shapeshifters...so only those with an advanced level of consciousness could see their true form.

That is most likely correct. Once the Devas / Elohim had physical bodies, but with time they ascended to a higher plane and became light beings. They are currently higher dimensional beings (6+), existing as pure light, however they can manifest in this reality and interact with it, which they do out of compassion from time to time.

They also share a collective mind. They still have their individuality and their own personality, but they constantly switch back and forth between an individual consciousness and a collective one. This collective consciousness is actually what we know as the Elohim. They speak with one voice in this mode, and the idea of a chorus of angels singing in unison up in heaven is an allegorical representation of that.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums