Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18-02-2011, 04:10 AM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
i'm not sure what you're saying here.
I'm just saying.. there is no right answer.. not every key fits the lock.. we are the ones that allow messages/ideas to enlighten us or just make us go "bah humbug!" (neutral: this is not for me)
Quote:
it's an egotistical person who unable to supend disbelief enough to make fantastical things real? because i can't force myself to believe in the psychic (or psychological) phenom i'm experiencing indicates i'm an egotist? how so?
Your statements about logic and analysis.. suggest you think a lot..

Here is what I want to say.. just cause you can't imagine being a kid again.. doesn't mean you couldn't practice and get a little better at.. you might think maybe (this is possible) that your imagination on this aspect is a little rusty.. and you just have to poor some water down those pipes and it will get a little smoother.. and a little more water ='s a little more smoother.. or practice makes perfect!
Quote:
"higher mind". not sure what that means either. "higher" than what? than who? than "me"? perhaps. i shift around in various states of consciousness so maybe i cycle through some "higher" ones but in those moments i don't really think to gauge such values.
Do you understand/believe in chakra's ect.?

Accessing the higher mind is a attention point.. my teacher says it's a inch back from the pineal and I believe a inch and a half up..

Do you kind of understand the idea that as spirits/humans we can kind of focus our attention on our body, put our attention somewhere.. we kind of almost go to it.. cause what I'm talking about is.. using the body/tools spiritual/physical design to make changes in your awareness..

Imagine for the second that human is a computer if you will, has a processer, ram, software and all that.. this would be like saying to.. get better processing.. you should put your attention on the memory and get in touch with it.. it's not a great example but the best I could come up with in short notice..

So what I have said to you is.. if you would operate your computer and focus on the memory/pineal and or higher mind.. it might allow your processor (ego) to imagine a little more.. what I have also said is practice makes perfect
Quote:
now i'm being asked to play "make believe", make believe the grandiose stuff going on in my head is real, make believe that i know something profound, make believe that "something wonderful" is going to happen any minute now. but the rusty piece of iron STILL looks like just a rusty piece of iron and i STILL can't seem to be a pirate. just how literally am i suppose to take this "make believe"? i have a very literal and logical mind and i'm struggling with this.
You see when I read this statement.. I read very "rigid" energy.. like my ego says to me.. "I can't validate my imagination.. that thing on the ground is a fricking rusty piece of iron.. end of story!"

If you can't imagine what it is like to be a kid again.. go to a playground and watch kids play.. hang out at a daycare and watch them explore everything with wonder surprise.. watch them fall and get right back up again laughing/enjoying ourselves..

It's the ego and our adultness and this is serious that took much of the fun of life away from us.. the ironic thing about being a adult in the "new age" is learning to be a kid again..