Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 05-08-2019, 03:21 AM
Master
I had a PERFECT dream

So I had a dream where everyone and everything was PERFECT. No one or thing was lacking, everyone and everything was as perfect as they could ever want. Only as they wanted. And in this dream I was filthy rich and my 2 girlfriends at the time were Rihanna and Jennifer Aniston wouldnt you believe it. Lucky me. I tell you it was Absolute Beautiful in all it's Perfection. Wonderful. Thanks God...Amen
Old 05-08-2019, 02:05 PM
Seeker
Lovely!

Sounds like you dreamt your username.
Old 05-08-2019, 07:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleCore
Lovely!

Oh for sure. The utopian dream. I love it.
Old 16-08-2019, 07:02 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
So I had a dream where everyone and everything was PERFECT. No one or thing was lacking, everyone and everything was as perfect as they could ever want. Only as they wanted. And in this dream I was filthy rich and my 2 girlfriends at the time were Rihanna and Jennifer Aniston wouldnt you believe it. Lucky me. I tell you it was Absolute Beautiful in all it's Perfection. Wonderful. Thanks God...Amen

Dear utopiandreamchild,

Thank you for your thought-provoking post. In your perfect dream, how did you know that both Rihanna and Jennifer Aniston liked sharing the same guy?
Old 16-08-2019, 07:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by essvass
Dear utopiandreamchild,

Thank you for your thought-provoking post. In your perfect dream, how did you know that both Rihanna and Jennifer Aniston liked sharing the same guy?

They didn't have s problem sharing a lover all there was was love between us nothing else. It was pure utopia. Just as my user name states. The utopian dream. Amen. I loved that everyone had everything that theyre heart desired and everyone was perfect. This was definitely an us dream and not a me dream. We were perfect and living in paradise. A vision of things to come possibly. Amen
Old 16-08-2019, 07:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleCore
Lovely!

Oh for sure most definitely. I was shown our perfection not mine but ours. We were living in perfect harmony. It was heaven. Amen
Old 17-08-2019, 10:24 AM
BlackfoxNZ

Perfection is only in the eye of the beholder
Old 05-07-2020, 08:59 AM
lejonjus

Filthy rich with Rihanna and Jennifer Aniston nice. That way you get variety with those two right haha. You're set.

Hmm now reflecting what a perfect dream would be for me. (5minutes later) Woah something came up having to do with my next life? I dunno what that's about.

Anyways my perfect dream would be living on a farm and to honor the theme of variety I'd have different types of animals, plants and Australian cattle dogs.
Old 16-07-2020, 07:31 AM
Suspended

I had a dream the other night I woke up in Brad Pits mansion. . I was just a guest. . and there was a girl for me. But I don't want another dream girl. Though, I know its the bad guy trying to bribe me in my dreams.
Old 16-07-2020, 10:26 AM
Suspended
Master
Thanks for the title of this thread utopiandreamchild - I quickly went on to dreams page this morning, and this caught my eye - and during a difficult morning of fitting the food shopping in early as my wife has a busy day at work, and this song 'I had this perfect dream' Barcelona by Freddie Mercury and Montserrat Caballé, I think it is, kept going through my mind, positive words to bring a smile which we all need right now for strong immune systems, with all that's going on worldwide - so have a good day/evening everyone...

Last edited by one-light : 16-07-2020 at 02:27 PM.