Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 15-06-2011, 01:04 AM
Trieah

Thanks for the warning. I'm well aware of the dangers one can find in the astral plane. I do know that a fragment of my ancient soul has been guarding a portal that shouldn't have been open a couple hundred years ago. And, I had actually been helping out with a battle in a "not so nice place" not too long ago

Personally, I've yet to meet a not so positive dragon. Hum, I guess that would all depend on one's perspective though. My friend has a guardian dragon spirit who's actually a battle dragon. Though I can't really see him, my friend describes him as covered in scares and holes in his wings. He can be quite intimidating when he wants to be. But also very loving to those he protects. I always know I had dragons around the house, but this dragon spirit guide told me that my home actually got turned into a spawning ground, because of all the dragon's blood incense I like to burn. So lots of little hatchies running around. I've gotten to see a shadow of one a couple of times now.

I can actually turn into one in spirit form, when I wish to incorporate my creative visualization skills. While I'm still not 100% sure about this, I think I may well have some part of a dragon soul inside of me. And I've been told, that the part of my soul that's guarding that portal, is in fact an ancient dragon. Hehehe, we sent my friend's guardian dragon out to where that portal is, to report on the condition of things, and the dragon came back saying that I looked almost as battle worn as he does, LOL.
Old 15-06-2011, 11:23 PM
Administrator
Hello

I have a friend that has a strong connetion to Gargoyles. Too he has what he calls his "Beast" that comes in at times exploration of the wilds when he is alone to run free. We all have that in us I feel. We are not alway human in existance or even from the Earth Plane I so fee we wonder intdimentionally and univerally.

NOW some might call that strange. I have studdied in Shape Shifting and I have successfully made a full on shift.

Lynn
Old 16-06-2011, 04:36 AM
Trieah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
I have a friend that has a strong connetion to Gargoyles. Too he has what he calls his "Beast" that comes in at times exploration of the wilds when he is alone to run free. We all have that in us I feel. We are not alway human in existance or even from the Earth Plane I so fee we wonder intdimentionally and univerally.

Heh, I've got a soft spot for gargoyles as well It stems from a strange dream I had many years ago, where I found some ancient book about a girl who was the "prophecy child" and her gargoyle protectors. Funny thing was, I somehow knew that I was an incarnation of that girl. And when I wandered into some kind of dinner party at a castle, apologizing for being so late, yet explaining about the book I had found, and how it all felt so familiar to me, like I was somehow there. When I said that, all the other guests at the table started whispering amongst themselves, as the man at the head of the table stood up, saying "We've finally found you." And while everyone there looked human, I had this strange feeling they were all really gargoyles.

The dream felt so real, that the next morning I had asked for their help with my youngest son's father, cause he was very abusive. And within the week, he wound up with what looked like claw marks running down his chest. But that was the only time anything physical happened to him. But it does make me wonder if they had been staying my ex's hand when he'd do things like hold knives up to my throat or stand over me with a club in his hand, ready to break my legs.

Heh. Not too long ago, I had asked Archangel Michael about those gargoyles, and he said it was a creative way for him to establish contact with me. He said that he went looking for my energy, to see what I was up to in this lifetime. At the time of that dream, I don't think I would have accepted the dream so easily if I had known they were Angels instead of gargoyles. I was really into fantasy fiction and paranormal stuff, and had been shying away from anything religious based. Michael said he had used his sword on my ex, to cause those scratch marks.

Quote:
NOW some might call that strange. I have studdied in Shape Shifting and I have successfully made a full on shift.

Oh? How so? You mean as in a full body physical transformation? Or just in spirit?
Old 16-06-2011, 06:08 AM
tragblack

Quote:
Too he has what he calls his "Beast" that comes in at times exploration of the wilds when he is alone to run free. We all have that in us I feel. We are not alway human in existance or even from the Earth Plane...

When I was younger I had a strong urge to run fast and far on four legs. Sometimes I still do.
Old 16-06-2011, 07:35 AM
Master
As a starters, I think unicorns are made up by people, but they are a mix of horses and a collective memory of the elasmotherium perhaps..!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elasmotherium Over time, the memory got distorted and mixed with other creatures. I like the idea..
Quote:
Originally Posted by tragblack
When I was younger I had a strong urge to run fast and far on four legs. Sometimes I still do.
maybe you're a werewolf..

Werewolf Tragblack.. I like the sound of that.