Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 12-04-2011, 04:43 AM
unus supra

important.

you know, its a special time for us all, a time of immense growth and we are very fortunate to be in it together.

Im not a fear monger, but some things get swept under the rug that we would be wise to always remember. Uncomfortable as it may be.

Many of us, nay, all of us have a vast, intricate history, we live here with a multitude of beings some of which are not natives.
Star children, indigo children, etc. etc.

The point i wish to make is this. The whole reason that they are here, and that all of this is taking place is because mankind has been ill.

ill with division. It is an aritificial one that was created in the minds of men women and children when they chose to focus on what made us different in opposition to what it is that unites us. An illness that has led to murder, rape war and all manner of grievance.

We are here for the SINGULAR purpose of uniting mankind behind a banner of acceptance for whomsoever you may be, or whatsoever you may believe. This is very real and deadly serious buisness.

A very disturbing thing i have witnessed is the tendency to take the knowledge that we are different and to promote it, and to do nothing but find a reason to further separate us.

this runs absolutely contrary to the whole reason many of you are different in the first place.

A wise move, is to find what you are, learn what you need to be at peace,

then promptly forget it

and get on with what will be a very difficult and very real task of bringing us together. The mind is a tricky beast, and just having that knowledge can be enough for many people to associate with each other in an unnatural manner.
And in the final stanza, this artificial association will shine through when its most essential that it does not, unless you are aware of it.

Knowing our job and full filling it, swiftly and painlessly is the only thing important about that.

Know as well that it is not a coincidence, there are not accidents, you are what you are because you earned it through blood sweat and tears. With all the light thrown around, sometimes the sobriety of this task gets forgotten. But it is the efforts you have put forth that have earned you the privilege to assist in the evolution of an entire species. Above all our conduct towards each other, and the example we set will be the benchmark for your foray into the crash course of species wide education.

you are here as a professional to provide a service. How we conduct ourselves knowing this is a reflection of you and i and everyone else in this endeavor. And i dont know about you, but i plan on making you look damn good, why? because thats what family does.

show your expertise champion.
Old 12-04-2011, 08:14 AM
star-child

I like your message! Full of spirit.

Those who take advantage of people being different are just projecting their fears of not conforming and being rejected onto that person or group. They are just hurting themselves but need help evolving and knowing what they truly are and what we all are which is one.

Love & Light

Sophie.