Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 15-08-2019, 04:24 AM
Pathfinder
Cat The Angel At The Grocery Store

Hey guys!

So, it's midnight where I'm at in the U.S.

But I've had two cups of coffee and- darn it- I'm waaaaaay too jazzed to sleep right now! (^__^)

So let's talk about what happened yesterday evening.

- If you've been over to my "Yourspace" Part of the forum, you know I've been feelin' a little...lost. A little unsure of what I wanna do in my life. I feel like I should have it...err...'together', ya know?

So I'm sitting there, thinking- golly, I really wanna go grab some coffee creamer from the store. And in the back of my mind I'm saying,

"Hey, Universe? Give me a sign, an idea, a plan? SOMETHING, GOSH."

(But I thought it in a much politer way than that- 'cause of course I wouldn't wanna be sending out some grumpy vibes to the universe.)

Anyway, off I go, and on the way to the store-

-And this is gonna sound weird-

I got a weird feeling. It's hard to describe- ya know that feeling you get, when you just KNOW something's going to happen? You don't know what, but you can feel it in your very gut.

Fast forward- I get to the store.

I walk over to the chilled goods, looking for bacon (-Because, hey, I can never get just one thing. I'm a total darn impulse buyer, heheh!)

And there's one man, standing in the aisle. It was odd, because it just seemed strangely...empty. Usually, there'd be more people around. Where was everyone?

The guy looks up and just...just looks at me like he KNOWS me. Like he's seen me before.

He's idly examining a carton of butter, smiling, not in too much of a hurry, and he says, "I always hate when I feel lost."

(O__O)

I kid ya not. His exact words. The words I've been thinking to myself...for the past week.

I laughed awkwardly, give him a shy smile, "Yep! I know that feeling, sir!"

"It's okay though," He responds to me, "'Cause we always find our way, you know?"

I can't describe how- how comforted I felt, at that moment from his simple words.

"God bless," He says, before wandering away.

I didn't see him after that, even when I found my coffee creamer and went to the check-out area.

So...let's just say, I still am not entirely sure what I wanna do- or how to get there, I should say- but I feel much less worried about it than before!
Old 15-08-2019, 12:59 PM
Master
Hello,

I have had similar encounters with my guarding angel like that. They can just show up like this with what I call a helping hand.

We always find our way because we are more amazing than out intellect thinks we are.

The guarding angel we all have can shift from their dimensional reality into our physical reality, however that rarely happens. It happened in this instance I think because you were ready to Listen.

May I say that you are indeed blessed if you can become comfortable not being entirely sure about where you want to go or how to get there, and not be worried. That there are divine aspects of self who remember your life plan.

Thanks for sharing your angel story.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 16-08-2019, 05:12 AM
PureEvil760

Ascended Masters can appear as humans, though its very rare, they're not angels technically but just as good, angels were never human. They're humans who have entered into heaven before death, giving them godlike power and semi immortality.
Old 17-08-2019, 11:25 AM
Pathfinder
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello,

I have had similar encounters with my guarding angel like that. They can just show up like this with what I call a helping hand.

We always find our way because we are more amazing than out intellect thinks we are.

The guarding angel we all have can shift from their dimensional reality into our physical reality, however that rarely happens. It happened in this instance I think because you were ready to Listen.

May I say that you are indeed blessed if you can become comfortable not being entirely sure about where you want to go or how to get there, and not be worried. That there are divine aspects of self who remember your life plan.

Thanks for sharing your angel story.

John

This made me smile~ thank you for sharing this wisdom!