Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 25-11-2016, 07:51 PM
Knower

!November 26! 'Rise With Standing Rock'

Looking for a good reason to meditate? Tomorrow people all over the world will be meditating and praying for nature.

Fact: You don't have to go anywhere. You can meditate from wherever you are, at home, even in a closet; and still with every person that joins, the energy grows exponentially.

This is initiated by people who want to stop the big companies from building more oil pipes that go right through the area from the Native American people. And if you do not agree with them or with any part, there is no better moment to share your views with the world during this time tomorrow.

http://www.risewithstandingrock.com/
Old 28-11-2016, 12:41 PM
Master
i see that the next synchronized session is scheduled for December 4th,
at 10AM central time.
Old 30-11-2016, 01:32 PM
Master
i'd seen a thankyou posting here which has since been retracted.
i wish to reinstate that thought.
thank you for sharing William 辰.
Old 02-12-2016, 04:30 AM
Guide

I have a few friends who are there right now. Please pray for their safety and thanks for their strength for doing what others can't/won't!
Old 02-12-2016, 11:01 PM
Knower

It would be a bit difficult for me to join the next meditation. But don't worry, I am still sharing positive vibrations.
Old 02-12-2016, 11:06 PM
Ascender

Fantastic idea . I'll join you
Old 10-12-2016, 05:08 AM
Experiencer

Is another meditation planned at all? I knew I felt something in the air this past Sunday, but didn't know about this until right now. The corporations and authorities in my country are making me so angry! :(
Trigger Warning: I am neither FDA Approved nor USDA Certified. Certain subject matter is prohibited by federal law; I'm a good girl, so please don't publicly discuss such things with me. Privately message me if you'd like to ask personal questions.

My advice may contain words known in the state of California to offend people. Attempt any activities I discuss at your own risk. I ask odd questions and give answers you won't want to hear. Come to me as a last resort.
Old 17-12-2016, 06:18 PM
Seeker

There's zero point energy to thats even better then renewable tech. But yea **** all the petrleoum companies all of them we never needed them and any body that thinks they do is a moron. In the future all homes will have zero point generator that will supply more energy then you can ever use. Electircal powerplants and the stupid wiring system will be dead.