Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 04-03-2016, 07:49 PM
Master
and another

Life's a garden. Dig it?

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 07-03-2016, 09:58 PM
Master
when the summers wind sweeps by
and blows that gnat into your eye
don't look at me - don't weep and cry
just say unto thee... goodbye good fly
I'm sorry that you died
Right there in my eye
While I was standing by
And all I could do was sigh
Goodbye dear fly

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 21-03-2016, 07:38 PM
Master
the long road ahead is the exciting part

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 24-03-2016, 02:41 PM
Suspended
Knower

Once and only once, so far, I had a direct telepathic download:

"If we think about it we can see how we go about resolving conflict in two distinctly different methods. There is the 'Let's talk about it, dwell on it and discuss our opinions openly' method of diplomacy, and the 'Do it my way or else' method reliant on physical force.

Some will argue that physical force becomes necessary when diplomacy fails and I wonder if we are mature enough to make the decision to switch from the mental dependency on spirit in favor of the faster method of achieving our desires thru physical force.

In examining the two methods of conflict resolution we may perceive how mental diplomacy grants the right for everyone's expression, and grants the time necessary to arrive at solutions agreeable to all, whereas a dependency on physical force relies on one's own judgment and the immediacy of enacting control thereby, which can be perceived as the manifestation of the greed generated by a reliance solely on the self and by placing one's own desires (or the desires of the group one identifies with) ahead of the concerns of others.

One could conjecture that our Earthly predicament stems directly from a decision to rely on the wisdom of our own judgment and physical force primarily, while giving diplomacy a back seat, along for the ride but not to be trusted behind the wheel.

In the condemnation of our own natures we can open the door to apathy and the mistaken belief that we are unable to change the policies that mold our environment, we accept that the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak and shelve any guilt in the unconscious.

Granting that animals cannot help but act according to their dispositions I wonder if the foundation upon which those dispositions rest can be altered and thereby alter the manifestations that rest upon them. I wonder if a changed reality is a testament to a changed inner nature. And I wonder if a mystical experience can be generated for everyone who sincerely desires to rest their foundations of tranquility primarily upon the mental forces of spirit rather than the physical reality that surrounds us.

In this endeavor I shall be delving deep into my soul in an attempt to harness spiritual forces sympathetic to the cause, and sincerity on your part would have you do the same even if it is only to cast about tentatively in confusion, unsure of yourself. But in this manner this endeavor becomes a joint venture, a spiritual force combining elements of both worlds into one focused desire which can't help but produce results according to the laws of the Universe.

Our motivation stems from a desire to better understand the predicament we find ourselves in and to find a rational explanation for the events that occur in and around us, and thru an attempt to understand I believe our conclusions evolve and that a changed inner nature has the power to change the future beneficially not only for ourselves but for everyone we come into contact with."

Page 1/16

The long road ahead does indeed have it's perks.
Old 26-03-2016, 04:39 PM
Ascender
In terms of your existence your time here on earth is a short holiday, don't worry so much, all will be fine when you go back home
Old 29-03-2016, 06:01 PM
Master
when leaves and feathers are gone - we will still remain

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 29-03-2016, 07:45 PM
Master
as we wander - so we find
as we find so we question
as we question so we resolve
as we resolve we find closure

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 02-04-2016, 01:08 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

automatic writing is not good
Old 02-04-2016, 01:51 PM
Suspended
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon_Glow
when leaves and feathers are gone - we will still remain

What's Revelation say...'and there will be no more sea'?.. which refers, I think, to huge space-cities without an ocean filled with the eat and be eaten.
Old 04-04-2016, 01:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabienne
automatic writing is not good

Why do you say that?

-Lord Rama to Laxman