Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 18-01-2011, 01:57 PM
Racer X

Flouride lies......cost us our healthy lives.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eShPw82sCcY

This is a Doctors report from his personal experience.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POb2XkrriYo&NR=1

and another physician!

I studied this almost 10 years ago........I did not wait for Science to catch up. I applied what I learned right away and all sorts of health problems began to dissolve.
Old 18-01-2011, 02:12 PM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer X
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eShPw82sCcY

This is a Doctors report from his personal experience.

It is absolutely amazing the different products that the government has urged us to use for health reasons. Then years later, findings indicate and prove that those very substances are poisonous. Has anyone researched what is really in margarine or aspartamine? If you have, you have likely had your socks scared off of you. Chemicals in baby bottles, plastic water bottles, juice bottles. Then we could look at all the drugs that sneak into our water system, hormones, toxic medicines, pain killers, heart medication. Filtered water out of your own faucet is far safer to drink than bottled water IF you don't put it into plastic bottles.
Old 18-01-2011, 02:32 PM
Racer X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerland
It is absolutely amazing the different products that the government has urged us to use for health reasons. Then years later, findings indicate and prove that those very substances are poisonous. Has anyone researched what is really in margarine or aspartamine? If you have, you have likely had your socks scared off of you. Chemicals in baby bottles, plastic water bottles, juice bottles. Then we could look at all the drugs that sneak into our water system, hormones, toxic medicines, pain killers, heart medication. Filtered water out of your own faucet is far safer to drink than bottled water IF you don't put it into plastic bottles.

All in the name of profits!

Then claim ignorance later......."oh, we did not know......"

I propose a new model for testing......test on the ones who right the laws and produce the products.
Old 18-01-2011, 02:34 PM
Racer X

3,000 Professionals Petition to Remove Fluoride from Drinking *****

⋅ August 2, 2010 ⋅

FROM AN EX-NURSE: I have always regarded ***** fluoridation as a fascist measure against the people. It is mass medication! There is no ability to regulate dosage & it took too many years for the so-called “health” authorities in godzone to acknowledge that bottle-fed babies were/are at significant risk of ingestion of too much fluoride. I was speaking to nurses, doctors & some MPs back in the early 80s about this danger – to no effect. There has for some time been clear evidence that any beneficial effect is from topical application, not systemic dissemination in the body of the NOT NEEDED mineral: fluoride is NOT a nutrient. I gave up fighting against fluoride – with an idiot like ex dental nurse Annette King who only ever regurgitated “this is a (stuck) recording” responses, [similarly re Aspartame] I found more constructive uses for my time.
I’m convinced the time will come when fluoride will cease to be added to reticulated ***** supplies, but meantime, as I’ve done for nigh 40 years, I access non-fluoridated ***** for cooking/drinking. But that poisoned ***** goes into our gardens’ soil every summer – at what cost to the environment & human health?!
FYI Isabel
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/212912-3-000-Professionals-Petition-to-Remove-Fluoride-from-Drinking-*****
3,000 Professionals Petition to Remove Fluoride from Drinking *****
environmentalgraffiti.com
Fri, 30 Jul 2010 17:00 EDT

According to the Fluoride Action Network, as of July 2010, more than 3,000 professionals from around the globe have banded together in an attempt to end the fluoridation of drinking *****. Why? Since the petition first began circulating in 2007 – to the chagrin of dentists everywhere – evidence continues to mount that sodium fluoride isn’t something to smile about.In fact, it could actually be one of the biggest health risks of our time. And it’s not just the aptly named Fluoride Action Network that thinks so. Sources such as Natural News, Prevention Magazine and even the Wall Street Journal have all questioned the merits of fluoridation of drinking *****.
So why is Fluoride still being added to our *****? The story begins as many stories do when well-meaning folks try to mimic something in nature and it goes horribly wrong. Way back when, people recognized the positive effects of calcium fluoride in drinking ***** and wanted to replicate it. Thus, Grand Rapids, MI, began adding sodium fluoride – a less expensive version of calcium fluoride – to its ***** supply in 1945. The key difference being that calcium fluoride is naturally occurring and sodium fluoride is not.Not to mention that sodium fluoride is a synthetic waste product of the nuclear industry and often contaminated with lead, aluminum and cadmium.
For decades after sodium fluoride was first introduced, it became synonymous with bright, vibrant smiles. That was until reports started to surface that stated otherwise. For instance, a National Research Council (NRC) panel of dentists, toxicologist and epidemiologists determined that fluoride levels in drinking ***** are too high and might actually damage teeth (isn’t that ironic). And a recent reportout of India reveals that children have been crippled and even blinded after fluoride was added to their drinking *****.
Fluoride has also been cited for causing depression, creating liver and kidney damage, weakening the immune system and even promoting cancer and Alzheimer’s disease.However, even as more detrimental evidence comes to light, many are still convinced of the benefits of sodium fluoride, which is slowing any widespread call for removal.
What can you do to protect yourself from sodium fluoride?
Thankfully, if you are concerned about excessive fluoride exposure there are many strategies you can take to lessen your risk. Beyond opting for a fluoride-free toothpaste, you can find other easy tools to avoid it and/or help alleviate its potential ill effects. Iodine and lecithin and careful cleansing of the liver have been touted for helping the body extract fluorides. AquaLiv, a revolutionary ***** filtration system based on the laws of homeopathy, is one of the only ***** filtrating systems available today that safely removes fluoride without stripping ***** of its nutrients.
Sott Comment: For a more in depth look at the issue of Fluoride read the following articles carried on SOTT:
Fluoride: Worse than We Thought
The Price of Too Much Fluoride
The Consequences of Using Fluoride
Video: Parents Warned Against Fluoride In *****
‘Second Thoughts about Fluoride,’ Reports Scientific American
Information on fluoride isn’t really new – A recap on the poisoning of the public
Mercury and Fluoride – The Dumbing Down Of A Population

google_protectAndRun("ads_core.google_render_ad", google_handleError, google_render_ad);
Old 18-01-2011, 02:36 PM
Summerland

That sounds like an excellent idea to me. Do people really know of all the side effects are for a medication that their doctor so casually prescribes for them? Take the 10 minutes and research 'side effects' of any medicine before you start it or ask your doctor to be honest with you. I know doctors are so happy with statins right now, but there are some very dangerous side effects that patients are not told to be on the watch for. Research!!
Old 18-01-2011, 02:37 PM
Racer X

3278 signatures on this petition.....

http://www.fluoridealert.org/professionals.statement.html

Do not simply get angry......

Direct that energy at understanding "why!" and then direct it at "CHANGE"

First "CHANGE" what is in your consciousness and then watch the outside change!

The rabbit hole is very deep!

Prozac is a fluoride compound! Remember all the mass shooters........most were on prozac or another similar flouride compound. Perhaps we incarcerated the wrong people?????

Years ago I found a spring just 8 miles from my house......
The water is tested all the time......and pure!

I get all my drinking/cooking water from it...........for FREE!
Old 18-01-2011, 02:47 PM
Racer X

Be WISE!

"The same old consciousness" which created problems, cannot solve them!

Those fools who allowed this will simply change to another fool idea. "Fool Consciousness" can do nothing but create "fool solutions" and fool solutions are no solutions!

Change your consciousness from believing in fools to believing in YOU. Turn inward and find the seat of the Wise which is already inside yourSELF. Then when you re-align to this inner spring of wisdom, you will transform! Only then can the outer world truly change. Be the change you wish to see in the world.
Old 18-01-2011, 05:36 PM
Master

Fluoride targets the pineal gland. Someone(s) doesn't want us to know our true selves. But people are waking up anyway.
Old 25-01-2013, 11:48 AM
Master
I know this thread is dated, but it's still a current issue and a gigantic concern! so I hope it's okay that I am bumping it for further light shedding. thank you for all of the great information provided in here everyone
Old 25-01-2013, 12:00 PM
Master
I have tried not to use fluoridated toothpaste for over a year now. As soon as i go to the dentist in the next couple of weeks I will report back.

I wont have it anymore because it is toxic industrial waste.