Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Old 18-11-2015, 09:24 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeWhispers
Thanks for your explanations.

I see what you're saying, and reading what you have to say about it, I can certainly understand why you are not open to the idea of this. I don't necessarily believe every theory that I hear. But I do love hearing of different theories and keep my mind open to all possibilities. This could be because, most of my life was molded around a strict set of beliefs. I was never permitted to think on my own. I think this is a way for me to stretch my wings.

It's certainly a wise practice to explore and entertain a variety of different perspectives - then you contemplate the implications and ask yourself challenging questions to test the merits of what is being proposed and make a determination as to the the sensibility of it. See if it resonates and can be integrated as part of your worldview and perception.

I can certainly imagine how engaging in this pracice would foster a sense of excitement and eagerness for you given the type of atmosphere you report being exposed to...

Kudos to you for being open-minded...

Old 18-11-2015, 09:43 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze
It's certainly a wise practice to explore and entertain a variety of different perspectives - then you contemplate the implications and ask yourself challenging questions to test the merits of what is being proposed and make a determination as to the the sensibility of it. See if it resonates and can be integrated as par tof your worldview/perception.

I can certainly imagine how engaging in this pracice would foster a sense of excitement and eagerness for you given the type of atmosphere you report being exposed to...

Kudos to you for being open-minded...

Thank you again, for your thoughts and for your time.
Old 18-11-2015, 11:02 PM
Master
I'm not sure if I do. I had a very unsettling experience on November 11th last year. The night before, I suddenly became interested in soul exchanges or walk ins and did a lot of research, I was suddenly convinced that I am a walk in! I felt very energized. The next morning when I woke up, I felt very different. My vision changed, I looked at my body and it seemed so foreign to me, it was as if I was seeing everything through a different pair of eyes! I felt extremely restless and uncomfortable being on Earth. I also felt much "younger," a lack of wisdom and spaciousness which I always have. I was crying hysterically asking, "where am I?" "where have I gone?" It was SO uncomfortable. I noticed my handwriting changed as well. The way I felt was familiar... like I used to be this person many years ago, before my awakening in 2012. Late that night, I had a vision of a being (who I am now) coming towards me. I felt DEVOTION towards her, she was my guru and I kept saying you are welcome, what an honor it is to have done this for her. Then, I was back to my normal self... feeling peaceful and spacious. I had a feeling that I left to get some information or be a part of a meeting of sorts... It was the only spiritual experience I have ever had which felt uncomfortable... and I still don't know if I believe it was a walk in experience as I remember the period of time when I felt like I left very clearly. My guess is, I experienced a "lower" aspect of my soul/consciousness momentarily. Honestly, the concept and experience scare me a bit. It's because sense of self and control are two of my very favorite things ;). Why do you ask OP?
Old 18-11-2015, 11:09 PM
Experiencer

I don't know ..honestly I really do not... However my old Spiritual teacher used to say a soul group is like a bunch of grapes..

So here be me a Grape...Please try not to Picture it.

All the Souls in my Group are the Bunch... The Bunch is attached to the Vine which comprises many such Bunches ..And the Vine ..well...ofcourse that is a part of an entire Vinyard..

So Pathtic analogy aside... If we are all connected on this creational level... Why then would we need a swap/ exchange... I get that you are you.. possibly a change of such a great magnitude is more likely a differnt aspect of you being born...

I accept that this is just me and that many will regard themselves as being subject to "walk ins"... I was simply speculating that they were there all along and incorporated within us and requiring only an eventuality to serve as the catalyst to spark them up/activate them ..
Old 19-11-2015, 04:34 AM
Newbie ;)

And yes I believe it is possible since the flesh is but a vessel for a limited time who is to say another can not take up where you leave off(referring to NDE's) When your journey is done, perhaps another can fulfill theirs through your vessel.
Old 19-11-2015, 10:39 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellusivepoet
And yes I believe it is possible since the flesh is but a vessel for a limited time who is to say another can not take up where you leave off(referring to NDE's) When your journey is done, perhaps another can fulfill theirs through your vessel.

My thoughts exactly
Old 21-11-2015, 01:45 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalTrav
I just thought of something. Let's say this man had another soul before the accident well he died maybe because his mission had been fulfilled and when he was resuscitated another soul came inside the same body since the physical body as we all know is just a vehicle. And since the body was still okay and maybe could live another 20-30 yrs then the next soul who inhabited it maybe his mission was only good for another 20-30 yrs just enough for the body to carry out and fulfill this other soul's mission. Yes it is very interesting.

yes this happens. you are both describing walk-ins. If you read some of that subforum you'll see what you're describing is a very typical walk-in, almost an ideal sityuation for the walking in soul, they could'nt pass that up.
Old 22-11-2015, 05:25 AM
Master
I never did, until I experienced one for myself.

The only way of putting this is; 'I had it off with an Angel'.

It was so vivid, so real and it totally changed my life.

I'd never want it to happen again though...those sorts of things can only happen once!

For me, anyway.
Old 22-11-2015, 08:59 PM
Master
And neither did I...until it happened. Once...yeah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze
Imagine the scenario of a mother/father who shared a very close bond/connection with their adult son or daughter. If that adult child had some type of incident and a 'soul exchange' took place (assuming it can even happen). Now a soul with a different nature, different personality/demeanor takes over and there is a newfound disconnect suddenly present and an eventual erosion of that preexisting bond/connection transpires. The parent becomes distraught, blames the original soul for what has unfolded (even though they are not responsible), and this opens up the door for strong feelings of anger, resentment, guilt to take hold - all over undetectable circumstances that were unable to be perceived? Meanwhile that poor parent has been deceived the whole time through no fault of his/her own. Who would ever wish to interact with someone while unknowingly mistaking their true identity for someone else? And what kind of effect would it have on the deceived individuals when they crossover and find out that they were directing all these emotions towards a particular soul who was not even the individual they thought them to be?

I would be incredulous too, if it hadn't happened to a person with whom I shared a lot of warm feelings with years ago.
Out of left field came a lucky day
Out of the blue
No more pain
Old 26-11-2015, 12:23 AM
Experiencer

The thing that I do not understand here.

You... Yes that will be you reading this. Are in no way shape or possibly even form , the same person that you were , I dunno let's say Five years ago .. Well I mean Ten years ago you are unrecognizable.

It is as you know a bit more complicated. Earlier today when you were concentrating on that task is quiet different to that you that is chillin now doing a bit of reading.

So what are we talking about regarding Soul exchanges and walk ins when , or so it would seem they happen all the time? There are all kinds of you.

The Loving You, The Pensive You The (God forbid) Angry you... There are too many aspects of you to get a handle on.

A total change of personality ....can we really attribute that to a soul exchange or walk in (posesion) ?

Please remember. I am learning too , which is why I ask questions.