Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 23-06-2013, 08:10 PM
PatriciaJ

Spirits, Message, 3-333 Am

I've been waking up every single night for a couple years now between 3:00 am and 3:33 am. I feel like there is activity going on or a message that 'something' is trying to get across.

This morning at the time between the above, I awoke again at my usual time only to slip into a light sleep or dream of meeting a deceased man I once knew at his usual haunt. He ordered his usual drink and we sat down at the table to discuss his death which was very tragic, but I found myself agitated, angry and couldn't focus on the discussion at hand because I was somewhat angry with him for taking his own life. I flitted in and out of conversation as my spirit was restless. I apologized to him for my lack of focus. I also remember being told something that was very important by someone else, who I don't know and unfortunately I don't remember what I was told but I believe it concerned a world event.

This morning was unusual, I usually wake on my own, this morning the dog woke me up...barking at nothing.

Does anyone else have these experiences? and thoughts to give me more insight on this matter?
Old 20-07-2013, 01:19 PM
Eltanin Sadachbia

I have been experiencing a 333 phenomenon for quite some time now. I have been puzzled by it, and would like to know its meaning.

I almost always look at the clock at 3:33. I wake in the morning for no reason, just to see 3:33, and in the afternoon, I usually end up glancing at the clock at 3:33. I tried to write it off as a biological habit but, there are several times I have even purposefully tried to avoid the clock only to see it else where.

Last week I had retreated to my kitchen to avoid seeing the clock only to have my phone notify me that I was receiving a text at 3:33, and within seconds, my microwave glitched out and the timer was stuck on 3:33.

I have actually had several receipts ring up at $3.33... The day all of the signs in town had specials for $3.33 (that was the price for gas that day too)... and that is just the tip of the iceberg.

It's like the number is screaming at me.

I have an interest in numerology, but I am not sure how to interpret the number... I don't know if I should look at 3:33 as a 3/6, as a 9, as a 3 with the master number 33. I just am not sure.
Old 20-07-2013, 04:10 PM
Bluegreen

About numbers: http://www.angelscribe.com/1111.html
Old 21-07-2013, 02:13 AM
Eltanin Sadachbia

Thank you Bluegreen for the link. There are some very interesting points that I will definitely explore further.
Old 21-07-2013, 11:59 AM
Bluegreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eltanin Sadachbia
Thank you Bluegreen for the link. There are some very interesting points that I will definitely explore further.
You're welcome, Eltanin.
Old 21-07-2013, 03:08 PM
deepsea

I have heard that between 3 and 4am is the time that for some unknown reason spirit find it easier to come through to us.

I find that my guides talk to me more at that time then any other.

I was woken once at 3pm by a voice saying 'it is now 3pm'.

Looked at the clock and it was dead on 3pm!

Now why would they want to tell me that?

Deepsea
Old 21-07-2013, 04:00 PM
Master

Here is a channeled answer regarding triple numbers: See Question #6

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=40847

But I wanted to add, that this 3:00 waking up thing, from my perspective, is someone from the other side waking you up and wanting to speak to you. My guides tell me it is the perfect time for them to get their messages across because the rest of the world is asleep, the electronics on your side of the world are for the most part shut down, it is easier for you to access this information from them.

The first time it happened to me, it was about five years ago, right after Obama was elected the first time and the world money system was, to put it softly, not in good shape. I kept getting woken up with thoughts in my head of how it could be fixed, things that could help. Obama started a website for the general public to email him if anyone had any answers as to what had happened, or ideas as to how to fix what was happening. I was working a full time job and needed my sleep, and bought some sleeping pills, thinking they had helped me in the past when this had happened, and which I thought was me getting older, and my sleep patterns changing. Little did I know....when the sleeping pills didn't work, after several nights of being woken up with these thoughts in my head, I finally gave in and got up and got some paper and a pen and started writing these thoughts down. Over the course of a few weeks I got a 50+ page essay on what had happened and how to fix it. I sent it to this website, blurry from lack of sleep, and then I sat down and re-read it. And that was the first time I realized I hadn't wrote it. I thought I had, they were my words in my head as I was writing, it was my voice in my head, but the way that it flowed all together was simply not mine. And where did the ideas come from anyway? Strange, but true. And the stranger thing is I kept a watch on CSpan of things that were happening and what the government was doing, the hearing they were having, and some of the ideas in this paper they acted upon and implemented. Now I'm not saying it was because I sent them this essay or whatever it was, there could have been thousands of people that sent them the same thing, how do I know, but it really was my first channeling :). And I think now, because I acted upon it, it changed the course of my life at the time, where I was headed. Strange indeed.

So, instead of fighting it, you might get some paper and a pen, and see what's up.
Old 21-07-2013, 04:28 PM
deepsea

So what you say we were in....a light trance or sleep at that time of the morning?
Deepsea
Old 28-07-2013, 02:09 AM
PatriciaJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepsea
So what you say we were in....a light trance or sleep at that time of the morning?
Deepsea

That place between awake and asleep. The weird place
Old 28-07-2013, 02:35 AM
spiritseeker123

333 is Definetely Meaningful For You!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatriciaJ
I've been waking up every single night for a couple years now between 3:00 am and 3:33 am. I feel like there is activity going on or a message that 'something' is trying to get across.

This morning at the time between the above, I awoke again at my usual time only to slip into a light sleep or dream of meeting a deceased man I once knew at his usual haunt. He ordered his usual drink and we sat down at the table to discuss his death which was very tragic, but I found myself agitated, angry and couldn't focus on the discussion at hand because I was somewhat angry with him for taking his own life. I flitted in and out of conversation as my spirit was restless. I apologized to him for my lack of focus. I also remember being told something that was very important by someone else, who I don't know and unfortunately I don't remember what I was told but I believe it concerned a world event.

This morning was unusual, I usually wake on my own, this morning the dog woke me up...barking at nothing.

Does anyone else have these experiences? and thoughts to give me more insight on this matter?

I have never experienced what has been happening w/you waking up between 3:00-3:33 so I can't comment other than to say that it certainly IS significant if for no other reason other than a sign that the Ascended Masters and or Angels are moving in your life to effect significant spiritual growth in your life. I have been having all kinds of synchronistic experiences with the number 3 and 333 as well that I also believe is a sign that these same entities are working in my life. This business w/the 3s started right when my mother crossed over. I know that we are indeed "blessed" to be recipients of this "3 phenomena"----- this I do NOT doubt at all. The dream you've recounted here is very interesting! I wish I had more of an ability to interpret dreams as I would love to know the exact meaning of this dream you had! I do sense that you did have contact w/this man (in this dream) that committed suicide and that the reason is because he is learning where he now is about the wrongness of suicide and conversing w/you about it was part of his learning process. The knowledge he obtained by his intereaction w/you will carry over into his next life and be instrumental (we hope) in preventing him from doing it again. This is just what I sense and intuit is the meaning of this dream/encounter you had w/this man you once knew on earth. Hope that helps you begin to get a deeper sense of the meaning of the 3s and the dream you recounted here. Later. Peace/Namaste---Spiritseeker here.