Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 25-10-2010, 08:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amberly
Thank you Lora your post helped me and made a lot of sense. I have been putting myself down when it come's to healing for being...what i'd called picky about who i help. For instance someone could be stood right in front of me and need emotional or physical healing yet its as almost as i have blinkers on. I just don't want to know. I question am i cold and heartless by not wanting to help all. So that make's me question how can i even call myself a kind of healer by acting in this selfish manner. Maybe your right. Maybe i do only need to send healing to a person as and when i feel compelled too. Now maybe i need to stop beating myself up about it lol

I'm glad it helped. And it does sound like it makes it difficult, especially as people with psychic gifts become more known.

So it looks like you will have to design your..career, or at least your uses of your gift--in a way that allows you to declare yourself only when you have the sign that you are to help them.

So that rules out you being presented on the stage as "The Healer" or 'The Telepath"! JK.

But it might mean that you are someone who hangs back and only makes yourself known when you feel the urge. It might be difficult to explain to people. Or, you might not even need to tell. I suppose you could "heal" someone without their knowing it. I don't know if you'd want to, but.. Actually, I've never known anyone to do that. But maybe that's because they don't want us to know.

And in my own experience, after I had been in bed for four years without energy to get up, one morning just before waking I felt this warmth on the right side of my head, where all the damage and pain had been. It was as if someone were cupping their hand over the side of my head. Nothing more. I had had hot flashes, but that was the whole head.

I got up and felt enough energy to get up and try to do a walk in the interior. And I have been walking/running ever since--almost two years ago now.

I never got anything else like that to my knowledge. And my guides aren't really making it clear who it was who did it. It was just enough for me to get myself going, but not enough to use as a crutch.

Maybe that's how you'll be.

Your future's so bright, I gotta wear shades!

IsleWalker - Lora

Last edited by IsleWalker : 25-10-2010 at 08:45 PM.
Old 25-10-2010, 09:37 PM
Rumar

Who am I? I'm Spider-man...

No, not really, it's always a great thing to question why, who, where, when, and how about your life, always a good thing to expand one's senses and mind to try to unravel anything about your own life. Why not? The more you learn about yourself, the more complete you truly are.
Old 27-10-2010, 10:01 AM
Gerryh

Crystals....i love working with them. You have answered your own question without realising it.
Old 28-10-2010, 08:16 AM
Amberly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerryh
Crystals....i love working with them. You have answered your own question without realising it.
Hmmm i have noticed that i do tend to answer my own question's without thinking lol I guess sometimes it help's to make sense of thing's when we write thing's down. It make's thing's become clear...and it alway's help's to have input from others. Thank you to everyone for your words of advice