Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 25-05-2013, 01:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
Oh Earth Mamma! *Hugz* You're helping us all out by sharing what you've got with the videos and all! I appreciate you butting in, feel free anytime!

The pain of knowing by my own experiences with my son and watching him as a teeny infant getting all those vaccinations up front by a trusted pediatrician - it's THE worst thing to happen in my life - to know we got those waaaaay too early, and bless Stephen for providing so much information and it all ties in with, and explains so much of what the public is being fooled by. I don't know that I can ever trust another doc.

Wow, awesomely warm hug, Silvergirl! Gosh, I really needed that.. *Sniff sniff*.. Such a warm and familiar face.. I haven't been on often enough lol!

Anway... Yes, the vax are no laughing matter, so I apologize for that bit of levity... Aww.. my heart breaks for you, Silvergirl.. ((((huuuug))))..Yes we must educate.. There will be those that really are ready to know and those that reject what is shared but sparing even one family this experience is worth it putting it out there.

Lovely to see you, SG... ♥

Love 'n Hugs as always, Cam/EM
Old 25-05-2013, 01:57 AM
Juanita

If the word autism existed when I was a child, nobody had heard of it.....Every kid got the measles...We were vaccinated for smallpox, dipptheria and scarlet fever and then polio and that was about it.... no autism that we ever knew about...now that's all we here about, so apparently "something" changed...
Old 01-06-2013, 10:07 PM
Ascender

Injecting bacteria/viruses/100+ chemicals via man-made cocktail vaccines in order to “stimulate” the immune system to produce antibodies will not protect you from the real naturally occurring disease in nature. Vaccines do not improve health & do not improve the immune system, nor do vaccines “immunize” as they claim to do. Vaccination is not immunization.

Yes, vaccines “stimulate” the immune system, but the immune system does not want to be stimulated with a “germ-toxin fest”. The body also does not want its digestive system, skin and other protective defenses systems all to be by-passed so that a man-made germ-fest chemical cocktail (vaccine) is inserted directly inside the bloodstream/muscles without being filtered through its protective defense systems. The germ-toxin fest (vaccine) is allowed to freely roam throughout the body & allowed to land wherever it pleases, with the likely potential to cause cancer and auto-immune diseases.

Humans did not evolve from the beginning of human existence by injecting germs & toxins into their bloodstream/muscles. Vaccines are brand new to human evolution, and there is definitely an unproven theory behind vaccines. Since most of the diseases for which there are vaccines, were already significantly declining before the vaccines for them were ever invented, there is no way to prove that vaccines actually “immunize”.

There is a lot of evidence showing that vaccines do not “immunize” at all, with people still developing the disease for which they were vaccinated. Also, people that were never vaccinated prove to be resisting disease. Before vaccines ever existed, people were resisting disease. Jenner’s theory was that milk maids resisted smallpox. Milk maids were never vaccinated & they probably regularly drank raw milk which is full of immune-boosting natural probiotics. When you boost the immune system, that helps fight off disease.

The immune system only wants to be “boosted” and “built” with nourishment and other things that are healthy for the body (such as proper sleep patterns, minimal stress, exercise, etc.) and that is what improves health, improves resistance to disease, and builds immunity to disease.
Old 04-06-2013, 04:43 AM
StephenK

I couldn't agree more!! Let me toss in a few links in support of several of the important issues that you've addressed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alamode
Injecting bacteria/viruses/100+ chemicals via man-made cocktail vaccines in order to “stimulate” the immune system to produce antibodies will not protect you from the real naturally occurring disease in nature. Vaccines do not improve health & do not improve the immune system, nor do vaccines “immunize” as they claim to do. Vaccination is not immunization.

Myth busted: Vaccinations are not immunizations
http://www.naturalnews.com/035871_vaccination_immunization_myths.html

and then this:

The Vaccine Hoax is Over. Documents from UK reveal 30 Years of Coverup

http://nsnbc.me/2013/05/10/the-vaccine-hoax-is-over-freedom-of-information-act-documents-from-uk-reveal-30-years-of-coverup/

Andrew Baker ( FFN),- Freedom of Information Act in the UK filed by a doctor there has revealed 30 years of secret official documents showing that government experts have
1. Known the vaccines don’t work
2. Known they cause the diseases they are supposed to prevent
3. Known they are a hazard to children
4. Colluded to lie to the public
5. Worked to prevent safety studies

Much more at:
http://nsnbc.me/2013/05/10/the-vaccine-hoax-is-over-freedom-of-information-act-documents-from-uk-reveal-30-years-of-coverup/

Quote:
Yes, vaccines “stimulate” the immune system, but the immune system does not want to be stimulated with a “germ-toxin fest”. The body also does not want its digestive system, skin and other protective defenses systems all to be by-passed so that a man-made germ-fest chemical cocktail (vaccine) is inserted directly inside the bloodstream/muscles without being filtered through its protective defense systems. The germ-toxin fest (vaccine) is allowed to freely roam throughout the body & allowed to land wherever it pleases, with the likely potential to cause cancer and auto-immune diseases.

How Vaccinations Affect the Developing Immune System

http://www.vaccinedecision.info/cgi-bin/viewcontent.cgi?article_id=18
The fact that vaccines still elicit an improper immune response today is confirmed in this article below admitting not only that vaccines produce an incorrect immune response, but also that the vaccines we use today were developed with a poor understanding of how the immune system works in the first place.

Much more detailed science on the subject here:
http://www.vaccinedecision.info/cgi-bin/viewcontent.cgi?article_id=18

Quote:
Since most of the diseases for which there are vaccines, were already significantly declining before the vaccines for them were ever invented, there is no way to prove that vaccines actually “immunize”.

http://www.whale.to/vaccines/decline1.html
"The decline in infectious diseases in developed countries had nothing to do with vaccinations, but with the decline in poverty and hunger."--Dr Buchwald, M.D.

"Up to 90% of the total decline in the death rate of children between 1860-1965 because of whooping cough, scarlet fever, diptheria, and measles occured before the introduction of immunisations and antibiotics."---Dr Archie Kalokerinos, M.D.

Much more at: http://www.whale.to/vaccines/decline1.html

Quote:
There is a lot of evidence showing that vaccines do not “immunize” at all, with people still developing the disease for which they were vaccinated. Also, people that were never vaccinated prove to be resisting disease. Before vaccines ever existed, people were resisting disease. Jenner’s theory was that milk maids resisted smallpox. Milk maids were never vaccinated & they probably regularly drank raw milk which is full of immune-boosting natural probiotics. When you boost the immune system, that helps fight off disease.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/04/29/the-emergence-of-vaccine-induced-diseases.aspx
..once you take the time to truly investigate the information we already have at our disposal, in the form of medical studies and disease statistics, it's quite clear that a pattern is staring us right in the face. In a nutshell, this pattern could be summarized by saying that vaccines generally reduce health and worsen health outcomes.
Patterns of Vaccine-Induced Disease
There are all sorts of research showing that vaccines can, and do, cause or contribute to disease—either the disease the vaccine is supposed to protect against, or other diseases. Here's are but a few examples that I've covered in previous articles:
Much more at: http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/04/29/the-emergence-of-vaccine-induced-diseases.aspx

Quote:
The immune system only wants to be “boosted” and “built” with nourishment and other things that are healthy for the body (such as proper sleep patterns, minimal stress, exercise, etc.) and that is what improves health, improves resistance to disease, and builds immunity to disease.
Exactly.. a healthy body steadily maintains and fixes itself! It's our job to make sure it's fed properly!