Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 13-10-2010, 12:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules

Dya know, I can relate soooo much to both those statements. And the way my life's going at the moment they've both hit home in a big way. Thank you for that. I need to sit with this now and work with it.
I'm having so much short term memory loss it's driving me mad. I'm in the middle of a conversation and forget what I'm talking about. I can't remember where I've put something that I had 2 minute before in my hand. I'm told an appointment time and forget as soon as I've been told ... that sort of thing. It's becoming quite upsetting to be honest, not just for me but those around me. I do know it's part of the illnesses coupled with all the medication I'm taking (grrrr) BUT ... TIME has become inconsequential, I can't rush for love nor money, (a mancunian saying sorry lol), so I'm always late, but that aside, one hour slips into the next and the next - so what? I'm living in that moment. I'm dropping people around me like you wouldnt believe! since I've come out of the depression, clairvoyance has gone through the roof. Not only when I'm reading but in everyday life too. I'm seeing things soooo clearly, I'm rising above and seeing the full picture. People don't like it coz I'm seeing the truth .. and saying it. I'm getting accused of being paranoid .. am I or is it a case of truth hurts? this is from the people closest to me.. yet I feel guilty at the same time .. hmm now THAT'S a lightbulb mo! gonna shush now I've taken enough of everyone's time up :( .. love light and laughter. Jue x

Thanks for sharing that Jules! The honesty and love in it was refreshing. Please, no shushing or feeling like you are taking up anyones time though. I always enjoy reading what you write very much................James
Old 13-10-2010, 01:56 PM
whispers

Yikes....thats why the ironing pile is mountainous! I keep forgetting to switch the iron on! Seriously though, I have felt like this for a long time and it has caused a lot of rows, not just from forgetting but from being accused of being thoughtless when I genuinely forget (if that makes sense)
Ho-hum Im also struggling to clear the chackras in my meditations at present so adding more right now will be wayyyy to much to remember lol
x
Old 14-10-2010, 09:38 AM
Pathfinder

I have pretty bad memory anyway, but Ive been thinking lately that im developing early amnesia im only 26! When is this process supposed to end because im finding it difficult at the moment trying to get past a single day without forgetting something.
Old 14-10-2010, 09:54 AM
Master
We have to realize also that the now isn't in any time but in Consciousness where there is no time or even, a now.
Old 14-10-2010, 12:03 PM
cazza

I really do understand what you are saying, and am glad that it is something positive that is going on, because on top of the usual stuff that I am trying to work through, it really was a nagging feeling in the back of my mind that I was loosing it! So thanks again and I am going to research this matter further.
Old 25-10-2010, 11:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth_Seeker
I have pretty bad memory anyway, but Ive been thinking lately that im developing early amnesia im only 26! When is this process supposed to end because im finding it difficult at the moment trying to get past a single day without forgetting something.
As you align yourself with your subtle spirit your energy pathways begin to work on different levels. Or rather, new pathways of energy are formed which help bring your ancient spirit a little bit closer to you, enabling you to walk a little more in both worlds simultaneously. You become multi-dimensional.
If you believe you are experiencing phases of memory loss, it is because your consciousness is relying less on your physical brain to access and process information, and more on intuitive awareness. The brain is creating less electrochemical pathways, and instead you are bypassing them to access information a different way, on a different level. This is multi-dimensional consciousness. It is something human beings used to do proficiently, but de-evolved from after disconnecting themselves from mother earth and their spiritual heritage.
It is not something you should be concerned about if you are focused on aligning yourself with your spirit. However, it is something you should be concerned with if your current occupation, as it is, demands perfection from.-SPARROW-

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸

Last edited by Spirit Guide Sparrow : 26-10-2010 at 01:31 AM.
Old 26-10-2010, 01:25 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumpygravy
There are 3 new chakras for mankind. These 3 new chakras are located above your head and are gold,pearl or pearl essence and blue/green. At this moment,this magical addition to your chakra system might be causing you some memory chalenges. You might not recall where you left your keys,or for that matter,where you left your car.hehe. Some of you might feel as if your footing is a little off when you get up in the AM,or as if you are losing your mind at times! Your memory is not failing you and you are not losing your footing,or your mind. Rather,the new chakras are connecting you to your etheric mind,the OMNIBRAIN. The omnibrain is trying to get the information stored there into your local brain.
Your job is to be aware of this journey and change your thoughts about what the heck is happening to you. Your memory wont fail unless you say it's failing. Switch up your vocabulary for example: "I cant remember where I put those car keys" Instead, say "I will look closer for the car keys" If you say you cant remember something you are definitely not living in the present moment.
Stay in the moment and your brain power will running at 20>25% as compared to 10% a decade ago.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Nothing mind-blowing here but a very important reminder on the gift of living presently.

peace,turtle

hello turtle,

Timely posting on this , I was just looking for my keys this morning ! Good idea on switching the vocabulary .

Interesting article and I have been noticing a few of the things you have mentioned, good to hear there is an explantion for these things.

blesssings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 26-10-2010, 01:31 AM
Deactivated Account

hi Sparrow,

Multi dimensional consciousness ? It sounds a bit like when I feel I am walking in both worlds, one foot here and one foot on the Other Side... not exactly a feeling of being unbalanced, can't describe it. Like being in another world, now I have a word for it. Thanks Sparrow for your explanation, even if it wasn't my question.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 26-10-2010, 06:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
hi Sparrow,

Multi dimensional consciousness ? It sounds a bit like when I feel I am walking in both worlds, one foot here and one foot on the Other Side... not exactly a feeling of being unbalanced, can't describe it. Like being in another world, now I have a word for it. Thanks Sparrow for your explanation, even if it wasn't my question.

Dream Angel xx
Hello, Dream Angel.

Many people walk in multi-dimensional shoes. In fact, every time you use your imagination you are turning the dial on your dimensional frequencies. Human consciousness, as a whole, is now integrating into, and exchanging energy with, other dimensional frequencies which allow a more tangible connection with their ancient spirit. This is why you will see vast improvements in, for example, science, in medicine and in spiritual wisdom in general.
When you also start to live in the present moment, instead of the past, or in some mental projected future, your brain becomes more distilled and does away with many of the electrochemical connections which are no longer seen as important, and you then start to forget all kinds of mundane things. But it is of course understandable that your soul cares less for your car keys, or paying bills, or remembering peoples names. It just wants to become sensually engaged in the human experience. It just wants to indulge itself in the many pleasures of life.

-SPARROW-

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 26-10-2010, 07:37 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
every time you use your imagination you are turning the dial on your dimensional frequencies...................

But it is of course understandable that your soul cares less for your car keys, or paying bills, or remembering peoples names. It just wants to become sensually engaged in the human experience. It just wants to indulge itself in the many pleasures of life.

-SPARROW-

Hello Sparrow,

I like the comment about the imagination and the dimensional frequencies.

I guess my soul and I have alot in common, I care less for finding my keys and paying bills, I would rather become sensually engaged and indulge in the many pleasures of life. .

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !