Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 21-02-2017, 08:47 AM
Pathfinder

My Ghostly History

Hello Comunity,

Today I'm going to talk about my experiences with ghost, visions of entity's, sounds, and paranormal things. Before I started maditating about three or four years ago I truly believed in ghost or spirits. I've had several experiences visions of ghost and other events. One day while meditating I came to the conclusion that maybe it was my vivid imagination and that these things did not exist but in my mind. I came to the realization that we have the power to create and had the power to eliminate from our vision unwanted things. So, I at time decided to stop seeing these things and no longer give them the energy to disrupt my life. One night about midnight I heard the entity living in my house walkout of my bedroom open the front door slam it shut and leave. It did not sound happy but I had made up my mind and no longer should I choose to hear or see them. To cut this short I was told by my husband about a week or so ago he heard a little girls voice calling him daddy while alone in our bedroom, he said he got the chills. I just laughed and told him it was nothing. A couple days latter I heard a stump coming from a corner underneath my bedroom floor. The sound shock that part of the house, the sound was bigger than an average animal. I remembered what my husband had said and decided to proceed in getting ready since I was alone in the house. Today I'm in the kitchen and hear the little girls voice calling me mommy. We do have a little girl and the voice sounds like hers? Can my daughters energy be calling us or could it be something imitating her voice? I guess what I really want to know is should I worry about my daughter? I'm confused on why this voice sound just like my daughter? is it my daughter calling us? Well hope someone here has a clue.
Old 06-03-2017, 08:09 PM
Experiencer
Hello there.

There is something about ghosts, today i am thinking about it and want to make some connections.

I also do have paranormal experiences, i used to heard some voices but i don't find this natural and ok, since they have nothing important to say. I mean, i am always open to get a clue or knowledge, when i searching for something, but just like that, that is not ok.

Where is actually your daughter?

Why would you worry about her. As mother you should know, that children often need some attention.

Ask to identify, what is speaking and why. There is no need to play some weird games.
Old 07-03-2017, 03:21 AM
Gracey

Hi,

It could be a ghost imitating her. I had one do that with my voice. My neighbors and family members would hear me call their name out but I was never around when it happened.

Also, if you have never read up on bi-location or doppelgangers, those subjects might be of interest to you.
Old 07-03-2017, 04:49 PM
Master

Could be the spirit of a once living person or a human created thought form . I don't see any harm if all its doing is crying mommy .