Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 07-03-2012, 08:44 PM
singalong

Complex Issue

As a lightworker and medium, I work mostly with the gods and goddesses and Archangels. Im not a newbie to spirituality consciousness, and do have a deep powerful connection with everything since birth (my cionscious memory spans back to prebirth) so usually can sort out my earthly messes pretty easily or with the help of my creator source if I need that little bit of oomph or insight.

I woke up this morning after going to bed early last night because I felt like I was being attacked and the best way to do that was to lie down and work everything there. Because I do work directly with my creator and utilise these other beings for the things I have to do, I know something is amiss when I wake up using my usual habitual 'pure links' of cleansing and protection, to find them corrupted.

Now I know who the person is who is corrupting them, she is a close friend but a rival in things spirituality, so when it comes to spiritual matters, I tend to keep everything I am and do to my chest but she seems to be able to read everything I do or about like Im an open book, so theres no privacy. I havent consciously given her permission to do this, so Im not quite sure what is the deal there.

The main problem is, this person, just seems to recognise when my consciousness does shift or evolve, she taps into it to try and hold me back because she wants to be the dominant player in things, or feels that she self sacrifices to everyone all the time and wants her time in the sun.

Problem is, this is her ego ruling because she wants the success and not content with humility. I am different because my humility is what gives me happiness because it is attuned to nature and universe and universal currency gives me what I need.

Many times I have noticed as I grew, she is still in her rutt, so now ive 'overtaken' her in the handling of life and my spirituality, shes seeing me surge 'ahead' when she wants to instead (but her vices hold her back like her closed off and negative attitude and stubborness).

Being a lightworker, the light is the sustenance but also my strength so Im pretty much self preservating or self nourishing from my creator source.

When she discovered that rather than utilise feeding off people around me or the earthly ties that bind me, but rather instead that my direct link with my creator that ive cultivated eliminates a lot of the current earth spam and to a degree maliciousness, shes commented that she should be trying to do that too.

And this is where we get to the whole corruption thing. After a night of really freaky dreams where I first start travelling in a car through the city with skyscrapers falling down onto the road killing people, to jumping down into a hole that ends at a trainstation subway which had people lining up to escape and I had to use my abilities to open vortexes with my hands to let others step into the safety of another fractal reality, I got up this morning with the worst backache (although the chest pain and breathlessness on my heart had eased off).

Anyone have any ideas on how to better protect or manage this, or how to tell the friend that she is having a detrimental affect on my health because she is trying to tap into my spirituality to feed her own? I mean how do you tell someone this without upsetting them, and also, what can I do to address it without hurting her but effectively puts a halt to this nonsense?

any suggestions or advice would be appreciated
Old 07-03-2012, 10:18 PM
Master
singalong... My suggestion is to develop compassion for her. Poor thing is caught in her negative ego and doesn't know it.

Here's a way: Your Transforming Heart - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3684

~ ~

Old 08-03-2012, 02:26 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by singalong
As a lightworker and medium, I work mostly with the gods and goddesses and Archangels. Im not a newbie to spirituality consciousness, and do have a deep powerful connection with everything since birth (my cionscious memory spans back to prebirth) so usually can sort out my earthly messes pretty easily or with the help of my creator source if I need that little bit of oomph or insight.

I woke up this morning after going to bed early last night because I felt like I was being attacked and the best way to do that was to lie down and work everything there. Because I do work directly with my creator and utilise these other beings for the things I have to do, I know something is amiss when I wake up using my usual habitual 'pure links' of cleansing and protection, to find them corrupted.

Now I know who the person is who is corrupting them, she is a close friend but a rival in things spirituality, so when it comes to spiritual matters, I tend to keep everything I am and do to my chest but she seems to be able to read everything I do or about like Im an open book, so theres no privacy. I havent consciously given her permission to do this, so Im not quite sure what is the deal there.

The main problem is, this person, just seems to recognise when my consciousness does shift or evolve, she taps into it to try and hold me back because she wants to be the dominant player in things, or feels that she self sacrifices to everyone all the time and wants her time in the sun.

Problem is, this is her ego ruling because she wants the success and not content with humility. I am different because my humility is what gives me happiness because it is attuned to nature and universe and universal currency gives me what I need.

Many times I have noticed as I grew, she is still in her rutt, so now ive 'overtaken' her in the handling of life and my spirituality, shes seeing me surge 'ahead' when she wants to instead (but her vices hold her back like her closed off and negative attitude and stubborness).

Being a lightworker, the light is the sustenance but also my strength so Im pretty much self preservating or self nourishing from my creator source.

When she discovered that rather than utilise feeding off people around me or the earthly ties that bind me, but rather instead that my direct link with my creator that ive cultivated eliminates a lot of the current earth spam and to a degree maliciousness, shes commented that she should be trying to do that too.

And this is where we get to the whole corruption thing. After a night of really freaky dreams where I first start travelling in a car through the city with skyscrapers falling down onto the road killing people, to jumping down into a hole that ends at a trainstation subway which had people lining up to escape and I had to use my abilities to open vortexes with my hands to let others step into the safety of another fractal reality, I got up this morning with the worst backache (although the chest pain and breathlessness on my heart had eased off).

Anyone have any ideas on how to better protect or manage this, or how to tell the friend that she is having a detrimental affect on my health because she is trying to tap into my spirituality to feed her own? I mean how do you tell someone this without upsetting them, and also, what can I do to address it without hurting her but effectively puts a halt to this nonsense?

any suggestions or advice would be appreciated

Take your power back.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 08-03-2012, 09:14 PM
Guide
Light and love vibrate at a much higher frequency than this negativity she is expelling to you. Remember you are the light and your light can easily block this. She has no power over you, only the power you give her.

She was unstoppable. Not because she did not have failures or doubts, but because she continued on despite them. -Beau Taplin
Old 13-03-2012, 02:10 PM
Knower

Singalong… Just my thoughts… Cut the cord with this person. Love and light is stronger, however, she is not ‘playing’ by the rules and has crossed the line.

This is also a learning experience for you. It is perfectly correct to disallow another person’s energy to connect and/or interfere with your work and growth.

Cut the cord, do a personal, spiritual cleansing and set healthy boundaries with this person. Depending on the other person, we can sometimes remain friends even after the cord cutting. If the ‘friendship’ falls away then that too is okay.

I love working with my dear ones and guides… however I always set my ‘shield’. On the exterior of my energy sphere I ask my dear ones to join their energy with mine to set a silvery pink reflective surface around my personal energy/sphere. Only that which is purity, truth, love, light, wisdom, discernment, clarity, compassion and hope may enter… anything less than light is surrounded with love and reflected away to continue it’s own journey.

Some feel it is unnecessary to put up ‘shields’. I disagree. It is similar to having a screen on our widow to keep the mosquitoes out.

Love, hugs, hope and blessings.