Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 22-12-2017, 07:43 PM
Master
Lightbulb Many thanks to the Buddhist forum members :)

You each have your own distinct flavor and way of perceiving and the path that you took to get where you are clearly shows in the way of your writing and how you relate to others. I deeply appreciate engaging in conversation with you and taking in what you have to offer in ways of not merely your knowledge, but also your wisdom and experience.

This has all led me realize that I don't quite conceptualize myself as a Buddhist perhaps the same way some of you might identify yourself as. Rather, there is a bit of a lack of conceptualizing altogether. While I treasure and learn from Buddha's teachings and revelations that remarkably carries me through the currents of life, I find that at this point, I suffer a deficiency in my ability to sort out the vast discrepancy between all the differing religious and scriptural texts that you tend to debate upon.

Reading the Buddhist forum and engaging with you has allowed for me to gain better clarity on where I need to travel and where I must focus on for my continued process of waking up to reality in and of itself. And for me, it lies beyond the words and the sometimes turbulent eddy that often occurs within religious discussions.

At the bare minimum, I stand naked (metaphorically speaking) unclothed by concepts and ideas revealing my ignorant and infantile Being wielding only Love and Kindness in its hands and a language that cannot be spoken. It has been a privilege passing through and crossing paths with each one of you! Safe travels and be blessed! Many many thanks. *Amitofo* *Bows deeply* :)

♬ ♫ ♪ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtnJUS30olE ♪ ♫ ♬
Old 22-12-2017, 07:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imzadi
You each have your own distinct flavor and way of perceiving and the path that you took to get where you are clearly shows in the way of your writing and how you relate to others. I deeply appreciate engaging in conversation with you and taking in what you have to offer in ways of not merely your knowledge, but also your wisdom and experience.

This has all led me realize that I don't quite conceptualize myself as a Buddhist perhaps the same way some of you might identify yourself as. Rather, there is a bit of a lack of conceptualizing altogether. While I treasure and learn from Buddha's teachings and revelations that remarkably carries me through the currents of life, I find that at this point, I suffer a deficiency in my ability to sort out the vast discrepancy between all the differing religious and scriptural texts that you tend to debate upon.

Reading the Buddhist forum and engaging with you has allowed for me to gain better clarity on where I need to travel and where I must focus on for my continued process of waking up to reality in and of itself. And for me, it lies beyond the words and the sometimes turbulent eddy that often occurs within religious discussions.

At the bare minimum, I stand naked (metaphorically speaking) unclothed by concepts and ideas revealing my ignorant and infantile Being wielding only Love and Kindness in its hands and a language that cannot be spoken. It has been a privilege passing through and crossing paths with each one of you! Safe travels and be blessed! Many many thanks. *Amitofo* *Bows deeply* :)

...... I have learned much more from you than you will ever learn from me.
Old 22-12-2017, 09:00 PM
Suspended
Ascender

Amitofu ..
Old 24-12-2017, 06:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imzadi

Good onya. You brought much value to the place in terms of the metta vibes.
Old 24-12-2017, 05:02 PM
Eelco

Thank You two