Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 13-09-2014, 09:37 PM
Master
Lightbulb How to taljk with Higher Self using Angel Cards

There are many ways of course, thought I'd share the one Spirit and I developed together which makes the cards like a talkie-talkie, meaning a 2-way conversation.

It began with one deck, I'd ask a question to Spirit/Higher Self shuffle until I felt a 'Stop" then cut the cards and the face up card was my answer, this led to more questions, so I'd shuffle and split when sensing it was time and get the next answer.

(This is not a spread of cards, they are never laid on the table and pondered, its organic and fast, like a talkie-talkie or Boxer for anyone who has that.)

Over time there weren't enough words in the deck to really have a deep flowing conversation, so I asked Spirit about buying an Osho deck (I was using one by Collette Baron Reid) and got told no, I asked about other decks and got more no's. In frustration I reminded Spirit that Spirit was the one saying our Communication was hampered and asked what could be done using what I had on hand to increase our conversation and got told to put two different decks I had together and did so.

It's been a pretty seamless conversation since then, when there are blockages or denial it comes from my end not Spirits. :)

I use this daily now for the most mundane of conversations to the really Big Picture stuff.

For Example - Just before I went out on a first date last night I asked Spirit what the major themes of the date would be from his end and got "Anger, resentment, withholding, fear, and many other words along that theme as the conversation unfolded. Every card in that deck which was in the negative range of emotions got pulled.
It could have been alarming, instead I decided to put Faith and Trust as ever in Spirit and see how those words translated in the 3D. I did set up a Safety Line with a friend of predate, mid date and after date Sattler in vehicle with doors locked texting.
Then headed to the resteraunt. We met, ordered some excellent food and over dinner got to know each other a bit.
Turns out the gentleman has PTSD and is in Therapy and making some strides in learning how to deal with it, control his anger and know his triggers....although not so much since it was the topic of a first date! lol (But I appreciate his honesty and walk in discovering and healing these wounds, hiding it from a psychic wouldn't have gone over well)

So Spirit was dead on.... as usual.

This morning in a simple state of gratitude I thanked Spirit for showing me how to listen to Spirit and to others, to really hear them, even in a setting like a first date and for helping me to learn to trust in our system of communication as I shuffled the cards.

I split the cards and got "Partnership" and so it is. :)

Part of the Spiritual Path and learning to hear, interact and walk with the Divine is developing that relationship and indeed even a friendship- a working partnership.

Perhaps this method will be useful for someone else interested in this step of the Journey and a way to develop that trusting friendship with one's higher self using cards as a communication system.

Peace :)
Old 13-09-2014, 11:11 PM
Knower
I am currently trying to connect with my spirit guide through meditation. What deck of cards do you use?
Old 14-09-2014, 01:45 PM
Master
I use tow of the Collette Baron-Reid Decks.
Wisdom of Avalon
And
Wisdom of the Hidden Realms

When I went looking for oracle decks the store had about 30 different decks
Setting my Intention I asked which deck or decks would be most effective for communication with Guides/Angels/Higher Self and got the energy hit only on those two, none of the other decks present. They've served very well so far and are even getting a bit worn out from constant usage.

I connect to Angels/Guides in meditation and something of even Higher Frequency which I think of as Original Consciousness/Source/Creator/God. The decks are for my own Higher Self primarily, since I don't always have the time or mental ease to meditate.