Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Old 22-03-2012, 03:47 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheribird44
Hello everyone!

Thank you for taking the time to read this. A friend of mine has been experiencing some weird things, I told him I'd ask around and see if anyone else can make sense of this.
His best friend killed himself a few years ago, around that same time, he started to feel that his friend was with him and I guess since then, he gets intuitions I guess about things that are always right. He also says he knows things about what's going to happen, not quite premonitions, but close.
Is it possible that when his friend died, their souls fused...or did an exchange? Any thoughts or ideas would really help. He doesn't know what to make of it, and it's stressing him out pretty bad and I don't really know what to tell him.
Thanks!!!

Hello

Being in that it was the loss of a friend in a way that is honesly the hardest to understand the WHY they did it....we struggle to process and even at times accept that death. We might not SEE it bother's us but in the subconscious level we might not have come to terms with accpeptance and letting them go.

He might well feel his friends pressence and maybe that friend that passed is simply asking to be accepted for the choice they made, hard as that is in that kind of death we have to embrace they made that choice and the higer powers allowed it to work for them. For what ever reason they went.

We all come in with what some call "Gifts" to work in Spirit at times it is the loss of someone we cared about that opens that door more to us going into that place, but reemember we are ALWAYS in control of what we have around us. More and more it is said that the "Vail" to the Spirit World is getting thinner and we just have to LOOK at how many more are out there claiming to get messages from Spirit to maybe see that is true.

To have that 6th Sense ( what I call that knowing things ) is honeslly I feel something we all have its just that we do not always know its there or even maybe embrace its there. Things like Grounding Exercises or Meditations can help one calm and balnace the mind. Methoods like Bubble or Walls of protections from other's energies can too at times help.

Lynn
Old 22-03-2012, 06:04 PM
iolite

Quote:
Hello everyone!

Thank you for taking the time to read this. A friend of mine has been experiencing some weird things, I told him I'd ask around and see if anyone else can make sense of this.
His best friend killed himself a few years ago, around that same time, he started to feel that his friend was with him and I guess since then, he gets intuitions I guess about things that are always right. He also says he knows things about what's going to happen, not quite premonitions, but close.
Is it possible that when his friend died, their souls fused...or did an exchange? Any thoughts or ideas would really help. He doesn't know what to make of it, and it's stressing him out pretty bad and I don't really know what to tell him.
Thanks!!!

No, Cheribird..

I don't think his friend merged with his soul. I do believe that the bond between them is strong and if he isn't a guide, looks out for him nonetheless. It is quite common for our dead loved ones to look out for us.
Old 22-03-2012, 09:33 PM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Hello everyone!

Thanks!!!

his friend is simply letting his presence be known and felt......no such thing, IMHO, of souls fusing or exchanging.......It is sort of what we call a "hello from heaven" and should not stress your friend in the least....his buddy is just trying to "connect" and "communicate" with him as most souls/spririts do.......I think it is wonderful that his friend wants him to know that he is alive, well, happy and healthy again............