Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 09-10-2016, 03:39 PM
Seeker

ive always held on to the idea of summerland, a place where wiccans and more go when they die it just sounds so amazing and if i die i want to live at my old house in the idea of summerland
Old 09-10-2016, 03:41 PM
Seeker

yes i believe my heaven is going to be summerland, its an astral plane where everything is vibrant in color and its always sunny (unless you dont want it to be)
Old 09-10-2016, 03:57 PM
Master
What's my idea of heaven? No more housework!
Old 09-10-2016, 06:14 PM
I can't say exactly...but I certainly am getting closer and closer
to that 'state'.

Btw, this was excellent:
Rah nam:
''The astral realm is like a small draw in a cupboard,
in a house, in a city, in a state, in a nation.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-10-2016, 01:04 PM
Suspended
Knower

Heaven is a place where all the happiness and peace exists. No sorrow or pain there.
Old 15-10-2016, 12:49 PM
Deactivated Account
I would say, you are in Heaven (Garden Eden) Now, you just don't know it.

Somehow you made some false beliefs, and now you are following them,and so the Heaven is unknown to you.

When you abandon the false beliefs, the Heaven is to be seen again, and God is to be Known to you (and everyone)
Old 30-10-2016, 03:59 PM
Experiencer
I don't see clouds and singing angels with gates opening...
I see content, peace, happiness and light...a place that I make with whatever I want, absent of pain and anxiety.
Old 09-11-2016, 11:40 PM
Deactivated Account
Something like Valhalla, lol.
Old 10-11-2016, 04:40 AM
Experiencer

Love this question! For me heaven is infinite possibilities and knowledge personified, although I prefer to call it the afterlife or the Otherside.

From what I've read everything is created by thought almost instantaneously after we cross over. Everything a person desires can be theirs instantly. Time ceases to exist, worries dissipate, and we all yearn to grow in knowledge. Basically it is paradise which is actually the norm and probably the reason why so many people on Earth wish they had an easy life, because that is the real status quo for souls.

This hard life we have on Earth is more like going to university. It's great for some, hard for others, and just a necessary evil for those looking to power through it so they can move on with the next step in their lives.
Old 10-11-2016, 08:07 PM
Seeker
According to my beliefs, when you die, your soul and body gets seperated.
If your soul has learned enough, you will move to the next dimension. If not, you will be reborn again and again until your soul has learned enough.

I don't believe in a heaven or hell but in rebirth and dimensions.