Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2007, 12:02 AM
Richie

Book1 Reincarnation

Hi Guys,

just like your views on this one.

I did not believe in reincarnation untill I started to understand my psychic abilities and I now see that there is some type of afterlife and I guess the posibility that one soul can chose to reincarnate to futher there experiences of the earth and gain knowledge.

However I am the surviving child of triplets. My bothers/Sisters siblings lost there life at 5 months gestation and left me to live this life with a massive sence of loss. Now why would the souls of the bothers/sisters have chosen to return to earth for knowledge - only to lose their lives and return to the spiritual world before even being born ?

Now surely thats a debate starter.

Richie.
Old 04-04-2007, 04:46 AM
angelicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie
Now why would the souls of the bothers/sisters have chosen to return to earth for knowledge - only to lose their lives and return to the spiritual world before even being born ?

Hiya Richie,

It's my view, that sometimes souls come back to this realm to serve, and to learn something, and to teach us something in the process. My theory is that souls already know what they can gain from all the experiences of the lives they choose (even the shortest lived ones), and choose according to the benefits it will serve to become full (keep in mind it's only a theory).

Because this experience is unique to you, and also, unique for each of your parents, and each of the departed siblings, there are aspects of life that each of your spirits will experience individually.

For example, the siblings purpose in life might have been to learn the power of "letting go" by letting go of 'life' which is something that some would consider painful & difficult to do. By doing this, it would have affected the parents. The mother who went through the pains of childbirth & losing children that only she could experience. The father would've experiences it in different ways. And of course, the serviving siblings & extended families, all of which are sharing the experience but in different ways.

Though your lives are intertwined, the experiences you each have is different and the reactions or handling of it will vary, it isn't a random act of God. I feel that all of this is meant to be, each and every moment that was, that is, and that is yet to come will be.

Last edited by angelicious : 05-04-2007 at 12:38 PM.
Old 04-04-2007, 08:11 AM
Master
Hio Richie,Sorry to hear about your siblings. My answer to your question would be this, souls have choices, of course, they are also subject to the twin laws of karma and attraction. Although I cant say for sure, it is possible that these souls returned to life this time to pay of a final piece of karma, possibly this was linked to an attraction to you, I can only guess.

We all have karmic debts to pay off and this plane is where those debts (good and bad) are resolved, and also created.
Hope this helps
One thing to add, there is no loss, please do not forget that these souls are with you, ultimately they are one with you, just not physically.

love and light
Peteyzen
Old 04-04-2007, 01:10 PM
Richie

Thanks guys,

I understand your post Angelicious and perhaps you could be right, but sheeesh what a lot to go though to not even survive till birth.

Peteyzen, I don't know too much about Karma, but can this be carried throught the spirit world to the next life? I thought the spirit world was not negative and therefore there would not be debts to pay off, one would have to do that during his or hers life.

Anyway if this is ture, and the two souls gave up their life to repay debts, since they were my triplet brothers or sisters, would that mean that I could have given up this life to repay a debt or did I perhaps chose to continue this life and have a rough time of it, I must say that this life so far has not been rewarding and has been extreemly hard on me.

Richie.
Old 04-04-2007, 01:52 PM
Maranda

The karmic debt is something we owe ourselves not someone or something else. I have learned that with enough courage I don't need Karma.
Old 04-04-2007, 02:21 PM
Maranda

Richie,

I feel the existence of entities. Others will have their own words for these entities. I struggled for a long time with the terminology while trying to explain spiritual things.

Let me try to explain -

None of us are new, the body is new but what we seekers are dealing with within and struggling to understand, is not new.

Most people are happy to live their lives on auto-pilot. Then there are those of us who had something happen to us that awoke something in us causing us to become aware of more than ourselves. Perhaps we had a tough childhood or were in some kind of an accident that caused that part of us to awaken.

Lets get back to your siblings.

This may seem quite fanciful but -

Your mum may not have been strong enough to carry all three. Or the entities preparing to enter the new bodies may have known what hard work even what hardship it might have been for your parents to bring up three children. Perhaps the entities in their Godly wisdom knew that it would be best for all concerned to allow only one new body to proceed. Perhaps yours was the youngest entity, the one that would benefit the most from living and learning in this life time.

Just a few thoughts.
Old 04-04-2007, 07:00 PM
Muddler

Richie, at the risk of criticism, why not go to a really good medium & find out from these souls why they chose to end their lives when they did? It will give you a lot of peace. Remember that all these decisions, made in the spirit world, are based on love. They had good reason. Part of that reason may be to have you ask the questions you're asking.
Old 04-04-2007, 11:21 PM
Richie

Hi,

Thank you all for your posts. I do understand what you are saying now and can see why they could have chosen to to proceed.

Muddler, yes I have thought of seeing a medium, but was hoping I could contact them myself as I have always had mediumistic qualities from birth and I am now learning how to better these qualities. However this training takes quite a long time and I dont think that I can find out info on myself though. But yes seeing someone may be a good idea.

Love to all,

Richie
Old 08-04-2007, 03:22 PM
spiritalk

Perhaps considering the spirit apart from the material/physical body, gives another view to reincarnation. Because spirit guides visit us says more to the continuous existence of the soul than reincarnation. The place? Why the spirit realms, where our spirit goes when we have disconnected from the physical body. Why would spirit guide connection have anything to do with reincarnation?

God bless, J
Old 10-04-2007, 12:12 AM
lightworker

Hi richie,
I don't know if you've heard of him, but i've read a couple of excellent books on reincarnation by Dr michael Newton, journey of souls and destiny of souls. After reading these books, i felt i had a much clearer picture of why bad things happen in life. They happen for a really good reason, we learn from them (even though it's really hard at the time). When you finally go home to the spirit world, you will understand everything perfectly and it will all make sense. I totally agree with Muddler, everything is based on love in the spirit world, so have faith my friend, you will find out why one day :O)
Closed Thread