Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Loving Tributes & Remembrance

Old 18-07-2013, 06:23 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepsea
Windsor Spiritualist church as well. Dot used to visit there,lovely old church.
I'm surprised that Glen hasn't popped up in one of my dreams.

I dream very lucid dreams. Always taking place in a large room.
Everyone from my family who had passed over,I have 'met up' with there.
Friends and even an old army buddy of my husband.

In the room is a table set with cups,saucers and plate.
That is the divider between those who have passed over and such as myself still here on the earth plane. Then again I wouldn't know Glen,never ever saw a picture of him.

Has anyone got a picture of him? Sometimes it is months after the passing.
There is still a chance he may show himself.

Love to you all!

Deepsea aka Joan

My mother I'm sure, has a photo of Glen, it was taken in Windsor, quite a number of years ago, it's a photo of my mother and Glen, Dot of course took the photo :) I'll have a look the next time I am over there.
Old 18-07-2013, 06:31 PM
Experiencer
My mother saw Dot a few years ago, she was walking past my mother's kitchen window one morning, she looked really well, and no longer walked with a stoop :) It was her spirit of course :) Nothing from Glen as of yet, but I would imagine, it may take a little time.
Lol Glen and his mother were very much stray cat rescuers, their house was full of them! They were both very much a lover of the animal kingdom. Bless them both ^j^
Old 18-07-2013, 07:51 PM
Master

(I missed this first time around...)

Very sorry to hear about 'Glenos'/Glen. He was a lovely, gentle soul.

The forum - and the world - is poorer without him...

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 04-08-2013, 12:49 PM
Petros

It's strange how this Thread has come back to life, as Glens Inquest was on Thursday, at Windsor, 7 months after he passed.
It was very Sad
Old 04-08-2013, 03:26 PM
deepsea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petros
It's strange how this Thread has come back to life, as Glens Inquest was on Thursday, at Windsor, 7 months after he passed.
It was very Sad

It was held in Windsor,was it? It would be around that time. My step daughter took her own life and it was about 6 months after when her inquest took place. Also in Windsor....such an unhappy time.

Deepsea
Old 04-08-2013, 04:47 PM
Petros

Hi Deepsea, yes, at the Guild hall, Glen had made up his mind, there's no way of turning back, from what he did to himself, he made extra sure of that.
Old 04-08-2013, 07:26 PM
Master

Forgive me for asking, what happened?

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 04-08-2013, 08:22 PM
Petros

knightofalbion I've sent you a pm
Old 04-08-2013, 08:38 PM
deepsea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricia
My mother I'm sure, has a photo of Glen, it was taken in Windsor, quite a number of years ago, it's a photo of my mother and Glen, Dot of course took the photo :) I'll have a look the next time I am over there.

Thank you,Tricia.Just so I will know him if he comes through.

Deepsea x
Old 04-08-2013, 10:04 PM
Administrator
Its sad when a person you know from sites or personaly passes some disapear and we never get to know why,a lot of us on here remember Glenos,Rip Glenos

Namaste