Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 26-05-2018, 03:38 PM
Newbie ;)

Exclamation The Grim Reaper

I've been seeing the grim reaper around me. It also put its hand on my shoulder and I'm freaking out! Is there a psychic out there who's good at predicting or sensing death? I think I'm going to die or something.
Old 26-05-2018, 03:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannily96
I've been seeing the grim reaper around me. It also put its hand on my shoulder and I'm freaking out! Is there a psychic out there who's good at predicting or sensing death? I think I'm going to die or something.

Welcome to the forums,

Don't live your life in fear, in a mindset of negative thinking. If you "think you are going to die or something" you're going to bring situations to you that affirms that mindset.

Change your attitudes and beliefs around, to manifest a positive reality. Creating positive out of this. Don't try and turn it negative. Don't let your fear consume you. Life has many peaks and valleys. Ups and downs. Learn to ride the wave to live a life of abundance and peace.
Old 27-05-2018, 08:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Posted by Dannily96

Welcome to SF Dannily96, I hope your stay is enjoyable, and you learn what it is you came here to learn.

As far as what you say about seeing the grim reaper around you, well you and me both. Very much so literally.

I believe as well I read of another individual whom has a similar experience somewhere down the net, in fact they described their own grim reaper, very very much the same in which I see my own Grim.

So does that comfort you any? Again tonight while experimenting with my witch scrying glass buoy, again I saw a grim reaper, looked very much like the actual reaper, he was imposed upon a photo of my passed well before my years great grandmother. He was in the photo, very much standing where she should have been. Until the image like all others, faded, and her image returned.

This reaper image imposed over where my grandmother should have been was very different than the little mini reaper I see about my bedroom in areas at night.

He was different in appearance, and this one in the photo was also different in that this one I could feel. Clairsentially.

He felt like death. But the message was not that I was going to die. The message was that it may be time to try and contact my great grandmother.

In the case of your reaper, No. I do not think this is a message in any way telling you that you are going to soon die, and no you need not actually worry.

My feelings from the image you've given of the reaper's hand on your shoulder, are not feelings of upcoming death, worry, or stress.

They are feelings of comfort.

Sightings, and visuals of grim reapers do not mean just because you see them you are going to die soon.

We all will part this incarnation one day.

You know how people try to communicate with their spirit guides, and some too try and communicate with arch angel Michael?

I have tried speaking claisentiently with death, or the angel of death. Many call him Azrael, but I do not know him by this.

The reaper coming to you, does not automatically mean he is the boogie man out to get you.

Many fail to consider his function is not to simply kill.

It is to be there while someone is passing.

The reaper isn't responsible for people's death. It eventually takes us all.

He doesn't come to you to kill you.

He comes with compassion in one's time of need. He is there to comfort.

It doesn't mean you are going to die per se.

Feeling or seeing a reaper with his hand upon your shoulder or another's shoulder- is a sign, that the person needs support/ comfort/ peace and aid.

Think of a tarot spread which utilizes the card death. The card does not mean literal death every time it shows in a spread, come on now that would be kind of absurd if it did, wouldn't it?

Death does not always mean death.

Often when it shows up- it often indicates, transition, or change.

Have you made any recent changes? In diet, in location, financially, or otherwise? The reaper coming after a change is made with a hand on the shoulder- could be an indication of support and aid with this change.

I do not think you have cause at this time for worry, just yet.

Try and relax.
Old 17-06-2018, 01:22 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi, this might be odd but I don’t think it death or going to die soon. Sometimes souls knows other souls. Feel that it’s friendly reminder or just saying hello to you. But your soul truely knows let it be your guide.